Thread: Korean Agency PSE / BBFS
+
Add Report
Results 3,811 to 3,825 of 8126
-
11-08-23 10:20 #4316Senior Member

Posts: 127Qualification Process
I have bought a pay as you go phone from Walmart, but I remain hesitant above providing my full name and drivers license. Is there a way around this? Can I get a fake I'd online and use that?
I am trying to avoid blackmail or being interviewed in a police sweep.
I am at the end of my tether with AMP grannies, so need to make a move!
-
11-07-23 23:51 #4315Senior Member

Posts: 88Hmmmm. Interesting. I visited her twice over the course of 2 different nights and she pretty much has the same routine. I was hoping for more, but wasn't able to figure out a way to encourage her to change things up.
Originally Posted by Rook6642
[View Original Post]
Any Details that you care to share?
-
11-07-23 15:59 #4314Senior Member

Posts: 54My ATF. Look forward to reading your report.
Originally Posted by Johnnieb33
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-23 15:35 #4313Senior Member

Posts: 88Just note that Jay is in her 40's but a total MILF with a great body. Long legs, small waist, great tits, slim body, speaks fairly good English and is about 5 feet 6. She does follow a routine, but great service. Just be prepared for the best rimming of your life. She's totally worth it IMHO.
Originally Posted by Johnnieb33
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-23 11:09 #4312Senior Member

Posts: 30Visiting Vegas. Hoping for Overview
Hey,
I'll be visiting Vegas next week and am hoping for a rundown from the regulars here on a few things:
-Which Agency out of VAC and LT LV is easier to get verified with? I am verified with a few K agencies IN DC so thinking that the reference process should be easy for me.
-Which Agency of those two is closest / easiest to get to from the strip?
-Rates for each agency.
-Any recommendations for who to see?
Appreciate the help and I will be sure to return the favor if you ever visit DC!
-
11-06-23 19:41 #4311Senior Member

Posts: 387You made the right choice. I still get a hard on thinking about her and it's been af ew months.
Originally Posted by Johnnieb33
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-23 20:16 #4310Senior Member

Posts: 26VAC Betty
Not as young or as pretty as pictures, but sadly that's the reality with these agencies. She is tiny almost as small as Miso but with bigger tits and giant areolas, could see some scaring from implant surgery. Super quick shower, then she has chair set up in middle of room with good mirror angles for BBBJ. Went through all the positions after finishing she gave a light massage until time was up. She wasn't much of a talker which I don't really mind. 7/10 over all.
-
11-04-23 15:58 #4309Banned Member

Posts: 443Yes
Report back. I've seen her twice. Once in Vegas and once in LA. In LA It was amazing. I did things to her I don't read about anyone else do.
Originally Posted by Johnnieb33
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-23 13:31 #4308Senior Member

Posts: 135Got an appointment with Jay
Okay fellow mongers, I have an appointment Jay from VAC. I hope I made the right choice. I will report back.
-
11-04-23 12:51 #4307Senior Member

Posts: 135Are these two agencies associated.
Originally Posted by ThatGuy23
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-23 20:23 #4306Senior Member

Posts: 298Ari
I had to see Ari to see what you been saying and I'll say she's average, she was in Vegas before I don't remember what name, but I remember her because her nose / mouth reminded me like she looks like a Dr Seuss cartoon. BBBJ average bad dfk. She's a nice girl but I'll rather spend the $ with a better service. Like Lev, Tyra or Somi. If anyone has inside of the other newbies I'll appreciate.
-
11-03-23 09:30 #4305Senior Member

Posts: 211Ltlv
What was the Damage $$.
Originally Posted by Piper2005
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-23 19:09 #4304Senior Member

Posts: 225Ltlv
I have had a fun few days with LTLV. All outcall.
Tyra: a little older, but attractive and great body with MM. Got on her knees, nice BBBJ. Good kisser, Moved to bed, BBFS multiple positions until cip. Cleaned me up, cuddled for a little bit then left.
Yoma: mid 20's, cute, not slim but not big. Proportionate curves. Good kisser and BBBJ, she is short with large boobs, fun to watch ride. Then mish. Cip, then sucked me clean. No cuddle.
A-ri: would guess early 30's, but attractive. Very petite with MM. Like easily under 100 lbs. She is a pleaser. Mediocre kisser. Told me to lay back and she would do all the work. Good BBBJ, then BBFS, so tight and then she is so tiny. Really fun to control and fuck. Cip, she cleans up. See I'm hard again, so round 2 starts with another BBBJ, then cowgirl, doggie, and mish. I'm average, she was so tight. Another cip and I was ready for an expresso.
I would repeat any of the 3 but my order: Yami, A-ri, Tyra but it's close.
-
11-02-23 11:57 #4303Senior Member

Posts: 64Also interested in Olga if anyone has tried & have any experience with her.
Originally Posted by TomTheMan
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-23 11:24 #4302Senior Member

Posts: 52Huge nips
This will be my 1st time dealing with an agency. Wanted to ask if anyone had any suggestions for spinner type gal with huge longish type nipples that offers MSOG. Thank you in advance.









Reply With Quote






