Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,021 to 7,035 of 29306
-
11-06-23 20:44 #22286Senior Member

Posts: 290Coco
Thank you. I thought Coco was still at the "Eye". I will need to stop by to see her! Coco is a favorite of mine.
Originally Posted by LegKiBob
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-23 19:35 #22285Senior Member

Posts: 187Sunflower south Madison
So I stopped at Sunflower the other day to see Coco which is always a fun time and met a new girl named Diva. She has to be mid 20's and is beautiful. She asked for a little more then normal tip but is worth it in my expert opinion.
-
11-06-23 19:09 #22284Senior Member

Posts: 238A Question for Readers
I have been to AMPs all over the city (not all due to really bad ratings). Just a general question. Are there any places that you would like to visit but feel unsafe going there?
-
11-06-23 18:22 #22283Senior Member

Posts: 97Gem
Ok so I first wanted to thank the people that reached out with info about table showers. I haven't responded yall messages yet but I will eventually.
After posting about this gem I wasn't expecting so much hate in public and so much support in private. At least I know the mongers I can count with.
This gems location will be provided to those who reach out on messages as I don't want them to see this post and send her home cause this place is not FS. I spend 200 dollars yesterday to find her. That might won't be a big amount for a lot of yall but it is to me.
I decided to spend extra cash today cause I couldn't stop thinking about her and yup I fucked this gem! I don't know how many times she came it was crazy. The only bad thing was that I paid for an hr and it took me about 30 minutes of the massage to convince her, she kept pulling her translator to say " we do not offer that service here, too risky " she kept saying for 30 minutes at some point I gave up. I got disappointed and my dick started to get soft, she started talking in her language and top came.
Off that to me wasn't enough I kissed her again sucked her boobs and that's when she gave up. Even with Lub I could barely put the tip in, THATS HOW TIGHT SHE IS. That's not a 100 % good thing because you can't go hard on her. It was really slow and passionate sex but I loved that shit. She said it has to be a secret and if we do it again it has to be out of the place cause they don't do that there and she wants to keep her job since she just got here. That being said, yall can go see her and try to fuck get but I doubt she will fuck everyone that sees her.
I've heard about 2 other gems which I ll.
Be seeing them when I get paid Again.
-
11-06-23 14:45 #22282Senior Member

Posts: 1174Yes, Bobo.
Originally Posted by Bdd1984
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-23 14:01 #22281Senior Member

Posts: 122I could, maybe would
I'd like to meet her!
Originally Posted by Turpentine
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-23 13:37 #22280Senior Member

Posts: 124Bobo?
Is that bobo?
Originally Posted by Turpentine
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-23 13:34 #22279Senior Member

Posts: 82Mt
Anyone recognize this Gem.
-
11-06-23 12:48 #22278Senior Member

Posts: 129Ruby
First of all, I will apologize because I am terrible about getting names.
Walked in and greeted my taller, blonde, 30's lady. She takes me to a room and collects the. 6 for an hour. She leaves and I assume the position. Into the room walks a different MT. Smaller, brown hair, 30's, nice boobs (found out later). The massage was okay and there was very little tease. On the flip, the light rubbing begins and she is prepared to give HJ. I stopped and asked for more. Paid the $. 4 and off came the clothes. Everything was clean and odorless. She was great at BJ and very into the entire experience. She never looked at the clock. She was great, but I might want the blonde next time.
Be safe.
-
11-06-23 11:20 #22277Senior Member

Posts: 494Monday on Mundy with Mimi
Stopped in this morning to check out the talent. Open sign was lit even tho it was well before the posted opening time of 10 am. Greeted by a pretty woman in a skin tight short dress. Paid. 5 for hhr. Massage wasn't much but the teasing was outstanding. I was reaching under the dress tryna get to the cat but she was wearing some ultra thick & tight panties. Onto the flip told her $. 4 for everything. She did say that's it's $. 5 but I held my ground and she got naked. Goddamn. Her fucking tits are huge, natural, & perfect. Shaved kitty and actually has an ass. She climbs on top of me and starts lightly caressing her tits over jr and my chest. Couldn't wait any longer and flipped her on her back sideways on the table. Tasted great with no odor and seemed responsive to the act. Plunged in deep and went to town. She really seemed to enjoy it or a great actress, which is probably the latter. Kept saying I was too big (I can assure you I'm not). She's either really small / tight or she has an amazing vise grip cause I thought the cover broke. Like tight tight. Really hard to judge her age and I tried. Looking at eyes, stomach, feet etc. Somewhere in her 30's would be my guess. Baby wipe clean up and out I went. Said her name was Mimi.
Aj8.
-
11-06-23 10:21 #22276Senior Member

Posts: 122Saved money
I was intending to buy a fiction book but read your post first.
Originally Posted by ThatIndyMan
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-23 10:11 #22275Senior Member

Posts: 317Lavender Essential Oil Spa
My friend, Annie, works at Lav Ess Oil on the southside. She told me that Mimi and Youyou are working with her now, although I have not met those two yet. Annie tells me that both are beautiful and sexy and give excellent massages. That is exactly how I describe Annie, too.
-
11-06-23 10:02 #22274Senior Member

Posts: 88Smile
UTC- under the clothes roaming.
Originally Posted by Chelli4me
[View Original Post]
I paid a visit to Smile over the weekend. It was a good experience and I will likely return. I came in and paid the house fee of. 4 for HHR and was taken to a room by the lady at the desk (probably mid 40's and attractive enough, said her name was Dilee?, pronounced like D. Lee). This place must back up against some sort of place of worship, because I was there on a Sunday and there was someone on a microphone praising the Lord en espanol with people applauding. It was loud in the room, like I felt like I was there which was awkward as I laid naked and face down. MT comes in and has a good laugh with the noise and asks me to move to another room on the opposite side of the establishment, much quieter. Massage and tease were both above average, plenty of grabbing of the twig and berries while still on my stomach. On the flip, got straight down to business with HJ. Did not offer more, did not ask for money upfront, did not state price. Plenty of attention was paid to all areas, including some backside play which I did not resist. As referenced, she did allow UTC and FIV while stroking junior, getting really close and blowing on it (not blowing it) a few times. After the finale was where she sold me on the place. She gave a great massage on the front- legs, thighs, chest, head (although the fingers in the ears was kinda strange). We went way over on time, not sure exactly but a monger who followed me in and asked for an hr was already gone by the time we finished up. For her efforts / extra time I tipped. 6 and let her know I'd be back, although I'd like to get Anna next time. She was sitting at the front desk when I left and definitely appears young. As I stated, nothing more than an HJ was offered, but I went in knowing that and was still satisfied. Perhaps down the road the menu may open up.
My only complaint, which is true of many of the AMPs is the cheap ass towels they use. I swear they feel like sandpaper and I itch like I caught something there until I can get a shower.
-
11-06-23 09:37 #22273Senior Member

Posts: 97Ok dude. " the amateur senior " LOL.
Originally Posted by MrPopular
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-23 09:34 #22272Senior Member

Posts: 97Everyone complaining? . I already received more than 10 PM from other mongers feeling the same way, difference is that I actually posted it. As far as if I want it to help the situation or no, look, I actually get help from other senior members privately but sometimes they are not available or don't know the info I'm looking for so instead of asking here I just go around and try places. When I ask here is because I already went around and didn't find what I wanted. Like I said, I never said I wasn't going to share it so idk what's the fuzz.
Originally Posted by Jeast72
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





