Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,036 to 7,050 of 29325
-
11-07-23 09:20 #22290Senior Member

Posts: 97The gem
To those who I shared the gems location with, all I ask in return is to please report back when you go see her. When you report please do not post location as I don't want her to be sent away, let's just refer to her as the "gem" I will.
Try to see her outside of the AMP and report back I want to record her.
-
11-07-23 09:07 #22289Senior Member

Posts: 2148Thanks
Your post makes two positive reviews of this place. Sounds like it's worth a try.
Originally Posted by GoForGusto
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-23 07:09 #22288Banned Member

Posts: 619My experience with information
I travel through Indianapolis at times and like to visit AMPs when I do. I have asked for information before and have received many responses with good information. The last time I asked which of two AMPs people consider better and I received nothing.
I did not complain. I put it down as maybe the right mongers did not see the question. I do know that many mongers do not like to help out of towners because we make businesses busier and tend to pay more increasing prices. I get it and just went to Sweets because I know I will get FS and they open at 9:00.
I will be going through soon and going from I65 to I70 via I465. If anyone would like help me out with what they consider a better place that opens early I would appreciate the help. One thing I really like is BBBJ.
-
11-06-23 23:19 #22287Senior Member

Posts: 94Gem
This has to be the most entertaining review I read all day. Thank you ThatIndyMan!
Originally Posted by ThatIndyMan
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-23 20:44 #22286Senior Member

Posts: 290Coco
Thank you. I thought Coco was still at the "Eye". I will need to stop by to see her! Coco is a favorite of mine.
Originally Posted by LegKiBob
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-23 19:35 #22285Senior Member

Posts: 187Sunflower south Madison
So I stopped at Sunflower the other day to see Coco which is always a fun time and met a new girl named Diva. She has to be mid 20's and is beautiful. She asked for a little more then normal tip but is worth it in my expert opinion.
-
11-06-23 19:09 #22284Senior Member

Posts: 238A Question for Readers
I have been to AMPs all over the city (not all due to really bad ratings). Just a general question. Are there any places that you would like to visit but feel unsafe going there?
-
11-06-23 18:22 #22283Senior Member

Posts: 97Gem
Ok so I first wanted to thank the people that reached out with info about table showers. I haven't responded yall messages yet but I will eventually.
After posting about this gem I wasn't expecting so much hate in public and so much support in private. At least I know the mongers I can count with.
This gems location will be provided to those who reach out on messages as I don't want them to see this post and send her home cause this place is not FS. I spend 200 dollars yesterday to find her. That might won't be a big amount for a lot of yall but it is to me.
I decided to spend extra cash today cause I couldn't stop thinking about her and yup I fucked this gem! I don't know how many times she came it was crazy. The only bad thing was that I paid for an hr and it took me about 30 minutes of the massage to convince her, she kept pulling her translator to say " we do not offer that service here, too risky " she kept saying for 30 minutes at some point I gave up. I got disappointed and my dick started to get soft, she started talking in her language and top came.
Off that to me wasn't enough I kissed her again sucked her boobs and that's when she gave up. Even with Lub I could barely put the tip in, THATS HOW TIGHT SHE IS. That's not a 100 % good thing because you can't go hard on her. It was really slow and passionate sex but I loved that shit. She said it has to be a secret and if we do it again it has to be out of the place cause they don't do that there and she wants to keep her job since she just got here. That being said, yall can go see her and try to fuck get but I doubt she will fuck everyone that sees her.
I've heard about 2 other gems which I ll.
Be seeing them when I get paid Again.
-
11-06-23 14:45 #22282Senior Member

Posts: 1175Yes, Bobo.
Originally Posted by Bdd1984
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-23 14:01 #22281Senior Member

Posts: 122I could, maybe would
I'd like to meet her!
Originally Posted by Turpentine
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-23 13:37 #22280Senior Member

Posts: 124Bobo?
Is that bobo?
Originally Posted by Turpentine
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-23 13:34 #22279Senior Member

Posts: 82Mt
Anyone recognize this Gem.
-
11-06-23 12:48 #22278Senior Member

Posts: 129Ruby
First of all, I will apologize because I am terrible about getting names.
Walked in and greeted my taller, blonde, 30's lady. She takes me to a room and collects the. 6 for an hour. She leaves and I assume the position. Into the room walks a different MT. Smaller, brown hair, 30's, nice boobs (found out later). The massage was okay and there was very little tease. On the flip, the light rubbing begins and she is prepared to give HJ. I stopped and asked for more. Paid the $. 4 and off came the clothes. Everything was clean and odorless. She was great at BJ and very into the entire experience. She never looked at the clock. She was great, but I might want the blonde next time.
Be safe.
-
11-06-23 11:20 #22277Senior Member

Posts: 497Monday on Mundy with Mimi
Stopped in this morning to check out the talent. Open sign was lit even tho it was well before the posted opening time of 10 am. Greeted by a pretty woman in a skin tight short dress. Paid. 5 for hhr. Massage wasn't much but the teasing was outstanding. I was reaching under the dress tryna get to the cat but she was wearing some ultra thick & tight panties. Onto the flip told her $. 4 for everything. She did say that's it's $. 5 but I held my ground and she got naked. Goddamn. Her fucking tits are huge, natural, & perfect. Shaved kitty and actually has an ass. She climbs on top of me and starts lightly caressing her tits over jr and my chest. Couldn't wait any longer and flipped her on her back sideways on the table. Tasted great with no odor and seemed responsive to the act. Plunged in deep and went to town. She really seemed to enjoy it or a great actress, which is probably the latter. Kept saying I was too big (I can assure you I'm not). She's either really small / tight or she has an amazing vise grip cause I thought the cover broke. Like tight tight. Really hard to judge her age and I tried. Looking at eyes, stomach, feet etc. Somewhere in her 30's would be my guess. Baby wipe clean up and out I went. Said her name was Mimi.
Aj8.
-
11-06-23 10:21 #22276Senior Member

Posts: 122Saved money
I was intending to buy a fiction book but read your post first.
Originally Posted by ThatIndyMan
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





