Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,326 to 2,340 of 16686
-
11-08-23 17:21 #14361Senior Member

Posts: 1154Scarlett
Actually if you scroll down a bit in her Tryst ad, she does list availability in Madison. I'd love to meet her, but too spendy for my working class ass. Especially when I can see Yuna like three times for that sum.
Originally Posted by Piper2005
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-23 15:58 #14360Senior Member

Posts: 225No, she is based out of Madison. Tours Chicago and Milwaukee (among other places). I don't think she advertise Madison, but spends most of her time there.
Originally Posted by RattleHead
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-23 15:55 #14359Senior Member

Posts: 230I can't imagine Yuna being "way down" on any list. To each their own, I guess.
Scarlet is an adult film star. She isn't listed in Madison, or Milwaukee (on Tryst or Eros), at this time. Is she actually based in Madison? Her Twitter says she's from the Midwest. I'm sure she's alot of fun, when she is in Madison. I'm just questioning, is she actually a touring lady that visits Madison?
Originally Posted by HamFister
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-23 19:40 #14358Senior Member

Posts: 176Madison scene
In Madison the best of the best is Scarlet Hampton. There is no 1 a 1 b she is in a class by herself.
Originally Posted by Free34
[View Original Post]
Way down the list you have:
Yuna.
Asian Mia.
Valerie Celine.
If you can get ahold of them:
Brooklyn.
Lexxie Love.
As for outside of this state, I had tons of fun in Hawaii and even more fun in Tokyo.
-
11-07-23 18:14 #14357Senior Member

Posts: 181That's what I was afraid of.
Originally Posted by DIrie999
[View Original Post]
Any good outcall recommendations?
-
11-07-23 13:05 #14356Senior Member

Posts: 263Saw the Korean Princess a couple months ago. Didn't file a report because she posts so very rarely. Not worth your time or money. She engages in a very unenthusiastic and lackluster session. Her body is covered in old scabs / scars.
Originally Posted by Martinobi
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-23 12:20 #14355Senior Member

Posts: 181Any experience with either of these?
Korean Princess. I saw a few reviews back, I'm assuming the same girl but the old links are dead.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/243071128624
No name.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/139803960451
Wondering if either are worth having over?
-
11-07-23 04:54 #14354Senior Member

Posts: 206Madison~the current state
It seems like SW are not in Madison anymore. One could equate the quality to STG.
What would you consider the New CL site?
What would you consider the New HorH site?
Do you think the Madison scene is over?
Those who travel. Are things better elsewhere?
Where would you say is the best in the US?
-
11-06-23 15:08 #14353Senior Member

Posts: 663I had visited with her 3-4 times before she moved to beaver dam. Until recent I didn't know she had returned. I always had a good time with her. New rules may change that of course. I'd try to see her again, My guess she doesn't post when I'm looking but next time I'm in the mood.
Originally Posted by Crisler
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-23 10:53 #14352Senior Member

Posts: 489The facial pics do not look like a normal 28 year old.
Originally Posted by Crisler
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-23 09:06 #14351Senior Member

Posts: 944Often even when you're direct, and she communicates alignment, you may still have buyer's remorse. In the absence of clear alignment, though, why bother? In that case, you're almost certain to encounter buyer's remorse.
Originally Posted by BrunoMadison
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-23 11:53 #14350Senior Member

Posts: 944If you google search her number, you can find her face pics on https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/608-292-xxxx.
Originally Posted by Crisler
[View Original Post]
(Last 4 digits masked to comply with the guidelines.).
-
11-05-23 09:14 #14349Senior Member

Posts: 944Xena
Xena is a brunette. She used to post face pics. Her latest ad does not include any face pics:
Originally Posted by Buggsy52
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...a/474043272017
-
11-05-23 08:57 #14348Senior Member

Posts: 508Spot on
Spot on sir. That is what I am saying. Just be direct, so there isn't buyers remorse.
Originally Posted by Crisler
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-23 08:56 #14347Senior Member

Posts: 508That's okay
The term GFE might as well go away. It means something different to everyone. Just come out and tell them what you are looking for, and if they will accommodate. Can't be any more clear than that. If you just state GFE. I guarantee you she will weasel out of what you assume GFE means.
Originally Posted by Andy54
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




