Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,341 to 2,355 of 16686
-
11-05-23 08:31 #14346Senior Member

Posts: 944Yeah, the first time I saw her was very disappointing. The menu largely consisted of "No" and "hurry up". Disappointing and relatively brief. It was a long time before I tried again. I'm not sure why. But the second visit was amazing, although the circumstance was not comfortable. Very GFE. Forgot it was a service level. Same with the third, but more comfortable, and I did a full hour. I tried a fourth time, but bailed at the start. She did something that pissed me off and I had a short fuse, so I just left. In hindsight, I could have been more patient. But she could also have used her time more wisely or communicated more clearly. I'd see her again. But I'd confirm whether the limits would apply to me. At the moment, seeing her again is not at the top of my list.
Originally Posted by Andy54
[View Original Post]
I criticize providers a lot for their attitude. But can you imagine what it must be like for them? Anyway, bottom line, YMMV. She does have it within her to give a pretty amazing time. At least she did. She also has it within her to be very disappointing.
-
11-05-23 01:41 #14345Senior Member

Posts: 1056Xena is hot blonde from outstate? If so that is who I think it is, I screed up last winter an never made trip. Kept try worthless stuff around here like Tonite an nothing. Got stood up by one with no show. Am another sent me motel an them ghost me. I wish some escorts around this state would just vanish. Horrid.
Originally Posted by Crisler
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-23 00:12 #14344Senior Member

Posts: 961I ask girls if they are GFE, then I ask if she's OK with every specific thing I want. The other day I asked that 40 year old if she was GFE, and she asks me what is GFE is! WTF!
Originally Posted by BrunoMadison
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-23 00:08 #14343Senior Member

Posts: 961I've never seen her because she always said no to DFK, and FIV, plus she's always bitchy and rude about it. I have rarely seen anyone who say they won't DFK. She never offered that a second visit would change those rules, even though I still wouldn't have seen her.
Originally Posted by Crisler
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-23 20:34 #14342Senior Member

Posts: 944Totally. If they say No to the vague "GFE?" question, I probe differently than if they say Yes. LOL. I don't just stop there and assume I'm getting what I want.
Originally Posted by BrunoMadison
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-23 16:18 #14341Senior Member

Posts: 508Be smart
If you are not coming out and asking for exactly what you want, it's on you to expect it to be common knowledge. There job is to do as little for as much as they can. Usually look for the younger ladies but the newer (40's) lady who's menu is wide open is peeking my interest. Many may say 40's. Find me something better. I dare you.
Originally Posted by Crisler
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-23 15:50 #14340Senior Member

Posts: 944Gfe
I don't know how you other perverts handle assessing whether a girl is open to GFE. I often ask straight out. Despite the fact that I've learned, repeatedly, that when a girl says, Yes, here's how she actually interprets the conversation:
Of course it's fine to her if I give her more money for the same experience that I would otherwise get for less. LOL.Me: Can we enjoy GFE? (She actually hears, "Can I give you more money for the same service?")
Her: Yes, that's fine.
-
11-04-23 15:42 #14339Senior Member

Posts: 944For anyone whose experience and / or budget limits them to the Madison STG scene, you can't do a whole lot better than Xena. I'm saying that based on my best experience with her (which was my third and last visit with her), over a year ago, which was mostly awesome. Exceeded my expectations for sure.
Originally Posted by BrunoMadison
[View Original Post]
The attitude in her recent ad is a gigantic turnoff, however. It reminds me of our first visit. LOL.
I don't blame her, maybe her recent clientele is horrible. But for a new client, to contemplate seeing her given that attitude and those limits? Aside from desperation and lack of alternatives or a weird fetish or curiosity, I don't see why anyone would bother. Sometimes desperation masquerades as hope.
-
11-04-23 14:36 #14338Senior Member

Posts: 508Curious
I'm guessing someone over stepped themselves. Looking at her ad, the attitude is more than enough from her. Seen her 3 x and really found it as just a basic experience.
Originally Posted by Crisler
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-23 12:35 #14337Senior Member

Posts: 944Maybe those rules only apply to new people? No idea. I haven't seen her in over a year. Last time was pretty awesome. If these rules applied to me, she'd quickly end up in the vast why bother pile.
Originally Posted by Andy54
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-23 11:49 #14336Senior Member

Posts: 961Add no DATY, to no DFK, and no FIV and what do you have left. Does she at least allow touching?
Originally Posted by IceFourPlay
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-23 10:07 #14335Senior Member

Posts: 62Took it up a notch? Took it up a notch? She fucking mutilated a human being, not only that but once she started she kept going. That being said, you're probably right.
Originally Posted by Varanus
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-23 22:40 #14334Senior Member

Posts: 338Your dreams will come true.
I'm guessing Taylor Schaubusiness was an STG girl. Most of them are drug-addled sociopaths, she just took it up a notch.
Originally Posted by GioX68
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-23 21:58 #14333Senior Member

Posts: 944Could be YMMV? I haven't seen her in a while, so I don't really know.
Originally Posted by IceFourPlay
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-23 19:05 #14332Senior Member

Posts: 340Fess up!!
Which one of you gash gobbling animals ruined Xena for DATY? Says No More, on her latest ad. Damn.











Reply With Quote





