Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 156 of 1113 FirstFirst ... 56 106 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 206 256 656 ... LastLast
Results 2,326 to 2,340 of 16690
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14365

    Any good qk in the area?

    Never did get my bday girl this year. I'm in Milwaukee but coming out that way for the game tomorrow. I like just about any kind. Maybe a black girl? I'm fairly cheap since I have a significant other and I'm quick despite my age. Anyone know of a good one? Don't know much about the scene or area but most comfortable in a car. Pm open. Would hook up with number if ever in Milwaukee.

  2. #14364
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...t/178087431992

    The one girl in this ad looks familiar but I don't recognize the other girl. Anybody know anything about either of them. They don't post names so can't search. Pretty sure the girl with longer hair has bad reviews.

  3. #14363

    Katnis

    Quote Originally Posted by Chad152  [View Original Post]
    She's been reviewed here before. I saw her back in 2018. She was horrible. No oral, no foreplay; she just put a condom on my limp dick, bent over the bathroom sink, and pulled down her shorts. She is also known to cash and dash. She should change her name to Cat Piss.
    Former Olivia nasty then too!

  4. #14362

    Katnis

    Quote Originally Posted by LongXxxx33  [View Original Post]
    I reached out to katnis when I got there someone was walking out of her hotel room, was a bit nervous why would she have me come up and someone's coming out. I left right when I walked in. Hygiene was not right for me room was very dirty and she's way older looking pics must be for years back and gained a few pouns.
    She's been reviewed here before. I saw her back in 2018. She was horrible. No oral, no foreplay; she just put a condom on my limp dick, bent over the bathroom sink, and pulled down her shorts. She is also known to cash and dash. She should change her name to Cat Piss.

  5. #14361

    Scarlett

    Quote Originally Posted by Piper2005  [View Original Post]
    No, she is based out of Madison. Tours Chicago and Milwaukee (among other places). I don't think she advertise Madison, but spends most of her time there.
    Actually if you scroll down a bit in her Tryst ad, she does list availability in Madison. I'd love to meet her, but too spendy for my working class ass. Especially when I can see Yuna like three times for that sum.

  6. #14360
    No, she is based out of Madison. Tours Chicago and Milwaukee (among other places). I don't think she advertise Madison, but spends most of her time there.

    Quote Originally Posted by RattleHead  [View Original Post]
    I can't imagine Yuna being "way down" on any list. To each their own, I guess.

    Scarlet is an adult film star. She isn't listed in Madison, or Milwaukee (on Tryst or Eros), at this time. Is she actually based in Madison? Her Twitter says she's from the Midwest. I'm sure she's alot of fun, when she is in Madison. I'm just questioning, is she actually a touring lady that visits Madison?

  7. #14359
    I can't imagine Yuna being "way down" on any list. To each their own, I guess.

    Scarlet is an adult film star. She isn't listed in Madison, or Milwaukee (on Tryst or Eros), at this time. Is she actually based in Madison? Her Twitter says she's from the Midwest. I'm sure she's alot of fun, when she is in Madison. I'm just questioning, is she actually a touring lady that visits Madison?

    Quote Originally Posted by HamFister  [View Original Post]
    In Madison the best of the best is Scarlet Hampton. There is no 1 a 1 b she is in a class by herself.

    Way down the list you have:

    Yuna.

    Asian Mia.

    Valerie Celine.

    If you can get ahold of them:

    Brooklyn.

    Lexxie Love.

    As for outside of this state, I had tons of fun in Hawaii and even more fun in Tokyo.

  8. #14358

    Madison scene

    Quote Originally Posted by Free34  [View Original Post]
    It seems like SW are not in Madison anymore. One could equate the quality to STG.

    What would you consider the New CL site?

    What would you consider the New HorH site?

    Do you think the Madison scene is over?

    Those who travel. Are things better elsewhere?

    Where would you say is the best in the US?
    In Madison the best of the best is Scarlet Hampton. There is no 1 a 1 b she is in a class by herself.

    Way down the list you have:

    Yuna.

    Asian Mia.

    Valerie Celine.

    If you can get ahold of them:

    Brooklyn.

    Lexxie Love.

    As for outside of this state, I had tons of fun in Hawaii and even more fun in Tokyo.

  9. #14357
    Quote Originally Posted by DIrie999  [View Original Post]
    Saw the Korean Princess a couple months ago. Didn't file a report because she posts so very rarely. Not worth your time or money. She engages in a very unenthusiastic and lackluster session. Her body is covered in old scabs / scars.
    That's what I was afraid of.

    Any good outcall recommendations?

  10. #14356
    Quote Originally Posted by Martinobi  [View Original Post]
    Korean Princess. I saw a few reviews back, I'm assuming the same girl but the old links are dead.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/243071128624

    No name.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/139803960451

    Wondering if either are worth having over?
    Saw the Korean Princess a couple months ago. Didn't file a report because she posts so very rarely. Not worth your time or money. She engages in a very unenthusiastic and lackluster session. Her body is covered in old scabs / scars.

  11. #14355

    Any experience with either of these?

    Korean Princess. I saw a few reviews back, I'm assuming the same girl but the old links are dead.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/243071128624

    No name.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/139803960451

    Wondering if either are worth having over?

  12. #14354

    Madison~the current state

    It seems like SW are not in Madison anymore. One could equate the quality to STG.

    What would you consider the New CL site?

    What would you consider the New HorH site?

    Do you think the Madison scene is over?

    Those who travel. Are things better elsewhere?

    Where would you say is the best in the US?

  13. #14353
    Quote Originally Posted by Crisler  [View Original Post]
    If you google search her number, you can find her face pics on https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/608-292-xxxx.

    (Last 4 digits masked to comply with the guidelines.).
    I had visited with her 3-4 times before she moved to beaver dam. Until recent I didn't know she had returned. I always had a good time with her. New rules may change that of course. I'd try to see her again, My guess she doesn't post when I'm looking but next time I'm in the mood.

  14. #14352
    Quote Originally Posted by Crisler  [View Original Post]
    If you google search her number, you can find her face pics on https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/608-292-xxxx.

    (Last 4 digits masked to comply with the guidelines.).
    The facial pics do not look like a normal 28 year old.

  15. #14351
    Quote Originally Posted by BrunoMadison  [View Original Post]
    Spot on sir. That is what I am saying. Just be direct, so there isn't buyers remorse.
    Often even when you're direct, and she communicates alignment, you may still have buyer's remorse. In the absence of clear alignment, though, why bother? In that case, you're almost certain to encounter buyer's remorse.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape