Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 115 of 499 FirstFirst ... 15 65 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 165 215 ... LastLast
Results 1,711 to 1,725 of 7472
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5762
    Quote Originally Posted by Justto72  [View Original Post]
    Read about 7 pages back I've got a whole list of my experiences on how they work the game or should I say their watcher.
    I checked, so some of those latinas are bust or fakes? I dealt with some back in Raleigh Nc they seem to all come from the same place def real down there.

  2. #5761
    Quote Originally Posted by Xcvxxx  [View Original Post]
    Damn looks like the left town. I seen a bunch of other latinas post around here anyone care to share experiences? Dm me if you'd like looking for a Latina provider.
    Read about 7 pages back I've got a whole list of my experiences on how they work the game or should I say their watcher.

  3. #5760
    Quote Originally Posted by Ltus20  [View Original Post]
    Hi Guys! In town for a night. Any recommendations for Mount Pleasant are? DM open.

    Thank you so much!

    LT.
    None in mt p. That's all rich life. Milfs are well taken care of.

  4. #5759

    Visiting Charleston

    Hi Guys! In town for a night. Any recommendations for Mount Pleasant are? DM open.

    Thank you so much!

    LT.

  5. #5758

    Latinas

    Quote Originally Posted by HogHead72  [View Original Post]
    These two right here are my ATF. Thank you for the heads up Bro. (also need to clear your inbox, says full).
    Damn looks like the left town. I seen a bunch of other latinas post around here anyone care to share experiences? Dm me if you'd like looking for a Latina provider.

  6. #5757

    Ashley Nicole

    Quote Originally Posted by Justto72  [View Original Post]
    If yall do see her inbox me I am curious. She told me she was canceling this Charleston trip.
    Yes, she also told me she was canceling her Charleston visit due to a death in her family.

  7. #5756
    Quote Originally Posted by Domino1174  [View Original Post]
    Just look on tryst. Her reviews are definitely favorable!
    If y’all do see her inbox me I am curious. She told me she was canceling this Charleston trip.

  8. #5755

    Pm.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChasGentlman  [View Original Post]
    If anyone is interested I'll shed some light on the weird text I got from her phone. Dm me.
    It says can't pm you until you clear out some messages! HMU.

  9. #5754
    Quote Originally Posted by MNdingo79  [View Original Post]
    Pm me her info if she's in town.
    Just look on tryst. Her reviews are definitely favorable!

  10. #5753

    Any information available?

    Anyone know anything about this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...-/149544481012

    Thanks,

    Dom.

  11. #5752

    Ashley Nicole

    Quote Originally Posted by DtnDude2  [View Original Post]
    She has very positive reports on the other board and also in the Columbus, OH thread which is her home city. I'm about an hour away and she is on my to do list.
    Pm me her info if she's in town.

  12. #5751
    Quote Originally Posted by DonDuke  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ston/159094876

    They changed their names toCatalina and Lucia and photoshop glamoured the pics a little. But they are still two of the best latina providers. I highly recommend the two girls. I'm left dripping in sweat. LOL.
    What did that cost you?

  13. #5750

    Rush rush and doesn't finish her job.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zionmystic  [View Original Post]
    Looking for current intel. I know there's been some reports on her, but I'm not finding them.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...n/164723593616
    She will talk your ear off then say times up! Maybe you should book more time next time. She wastes time on purpose stalling. Don't waste your money.

  14. #5749

    Admission

    Quote Originally Posted by HogHead72  [View Original Post]
    These two right here are my ATF. Thank you for the heads up Bro. (also need to clear your inbox, says full).
    What do there rates look like?

  15. #5748

    Ashley Nicole

    Quote Originally Posted by Justto72  [View Original Post]
    Arriving next week anybody seen her before? Pm me if you want.
    She has very positive reports on the other board and also in the Columbus, OH thread which is her home city. I'm about an hour away and she is on my to do list.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape