Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites
+
Add Report
Results 3,001 to 3,015 of 11219
-
11-08-23 12:25 #8219Senior Member

Posts: 272Love Girls - Play Parties
In response to these "love" profiles, I received an invite from a group that calls themselves "LOVE, a wing of the snctm network". Basically, SNCTM seems to be an "Eyes Wide Shut" type of group https://snctm.com/snctm-video-collection/.
Originally Posted by Egor2011
[View Original Post]
LOVE seems to offer 1-guy to many girls activities. Sounds fun and very expensive, not for me.
This profile is almost certainly one of their profiles, even though it doesn't use the word love. Perhaps they got caught and instead now mention "play parties"
https://members.seeking.com/member/d8e2e49c-174f-4824-ab07-e07203134562
-
11-08-23 11:32 #8218Senior Member

Posts: 3338I think you are mistaken grouping AA and Latinas. I see them as in very different statuses on the site, and in society really. You should look at the demographics from the CDC about STD rates in different ethnic groups. That might affect your preferences.
Originally Posted by ColoHobbyist
[View Original Post]
I find a lot of Latina girls quite attractive, though some aren't very interesting. However, they seem more pliable than many girls, and in particular regarding big age gaps.
-
11-08-23 11:23 #8217Senior Member

Posts: 129How did her regulars get warning texts? Who texted.
Originally Posted by DanSommerKamp
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-23 22:56 #8216Senior Member

Posts: 300Unless you've been banned from SA, why do it? There's so much risk of a girl pasting it all over that she got propositioned for sugar sex. At least in SA they declare that's why they're there.
Originally Posted by NutritionFacts
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-23 20:13 #8215Senior Member

Posts: 78Has anyone tried reaching out to women on social media? I got some decent success on twitter / ig. Any tips on what types of women to focus on there? You guys have a lot of good tips.
-
11-07-23 19:55 #8214Senior Member

Posts: 94I think the AA girls realized that it's tough being on these sites if you're not A++ body and face wise or bringing actual "I'd be interesting over dinner as well as in bed" credentials.
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
The cultural divide that exists between girls (of any race, but especially Black and Hispanic girls) who grew up in the hood and middle aged white / Asian guys with careers sufficient to provide for weekly paid sex is often underestimated.
I've had Black sugar babies that I saw regularly for months at a time. We did all the things, dates, trips, and, of course, all the sex. But I've also been to M&Gs with Black girls where it was obvious within 10 minutes that we had literally nothing in common and that if we got together, it'd be weird and awkward to a degree that just wouldn't be fun (for me, at least). I'd much rather find a 6/10 that I connect with than a 9/10 that I've got zero connection with. If I want zero connection, I'll go find someone on LC or HX.
-
11-07-23 18:40 #8213Senior Member

Posts: 5603Two bills at most. Just my 2 cents.
Originally Posted by Uncountable
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-23 14:59 #8212Senior Member

Posts: 95GPS or not
What do you guys think? Wants 6 bills per meet.
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...5-3e3ea3727041
-
11-06-23 22:26 #8211Senior Member

Posts: 70Free 1 Hour Premium Membership
Seeking is offering a free hour right now. I saw and clicked the offer on the banner at the top of the page, and it works. Only valid until midnight tonight.
-
11-05-23 13:21 #8210Senior Member

Posts: 78Before, you could type in a college as a location, and all SB POTs who listed that school as their location would show up in a search. They got ride of that unfortunately.
Originally Posted by FarFarAway
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-23 09:35 #8209Senior Member

Posts: 300You know what's worse than obsession with pop culture? (And that is indeed bad). Obsession with fancy objects they can't afford. Some really really want a Chanel bag or an LV bag or a pair of Loubtiton shoes so bad. Enough that they'll sleep with an older guy to get it. For what? To signal to the outside world that they're flush with resources, but to live with the cognitive dissonance of what you had to do to get that bag? It's embarrassing to me to think about that. Some girls are just vapid and empty but some have a few brain cells and if they just applied themselves in a different direction they could do so much better.
Originally Posted by Chupacabra
[View Original Post]
To be clear I never say so because I don't want to appear condescending and paternalistic. And I also want to get laid that night. But I do think it.
-
11-04-23 22:40 #8208Senior Member

Posts: 5603I think the AA girls just realized that its faster money the old fashioned way or just using social media or the many OF type sites.
Originally Posted by PantyPatrol1
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-23 16:19 #8207Senior Member

Posts: 3338What does that mean? I never heard of any such thing before.
Originally Posted by PantyPatrol1
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-23 13:50 #8206Senior Member

Posts: 422Not prickish at all, my good man, and probably good advice! If I go, I'll channel my inner Dian Fossey. I'm from your same bubble but obviously lack your patience. I don't mind hearing about them and their lives, but the constant obsession with pop culture (which is vulgar in every possible way) and their phone drives me nuts. I've walked out of Tinder dates in the middle of the meal. I guess I am well past the point of listening to / entertaining a woman just to get in her pants. That's called dating, been there done that. Ha Maybe I'm just an escort guy at this point.
Originally Posted by Murrican
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-23 13:11 #8205Senior Member

Posts: 78Its a different landscape now. Seeking has morphed into a dating app targeting less-beat women from 25-45 who have useless degrees or under-performing careers and need their shit paid for. I also noticed less AA's; I think that they are screening potential UTR working girls more closely than before and this demo may have sensed the hostility. They even removed the college campuses as locations in searches-that says it all. Just my take.
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





