Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 462 of 2489 FirstFirst ... 362 412 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 512 562 962 1462 ... LastLast
Results 6,916 to 6,930 of 37325
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #30410

    Sammy

    Anybody know Sammy or if she still around? She was in the Midlothian area. Been looking for her post and wanted to try her out. Haven't seen any pop-up lately. Just curious if anybody knew if she was still in the business?

    Thanks,

    IRA.

  2. #30409

    Fun?

    Anyone seen this one? Seems legit. I cannot find any hits on her phone or her pics.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/574011926969

  3. #30408
    Quote Originally Posted by MetalHead63  [View Original Post]
    Nice ones!
    Another vote for Lynn!

  4. #30407

    Lynn

    Quote Originally Posted by MetalHead63  [View Original Post]
    Nice ones!
    Second that. Love me some Lynn.

  5. #30406
    Quote Originally Posted by Dls9090  [View Original Post]
    So I was finally able to get up with pepper. Lives in an apartment that has alot of eyes as you come through the parking lot. She's very mechanical and straight to business. She does have a good neckgame, but when she bent over, that smell. Oof. Almost ended it right there, but I powered through it. Doubt I'll repeat.
    Damn, this saved me the drive and $. Shit is so low quality now it's not worth the effort.

  6. #30405

    Lynn

    Quote Originally Posted by Mustan  [View Original Post]
    Looking for a provider with large natural boobs. 100 mile radius of Richmond. Got to be someone out there.
    Nice ones!

  7. #30404

    Looking for Busty

    Looking for a provider with large natural boobs. 100 mile radius of Richmond. Got to be someone out there.

  8. #30403
    Quote Originally Posted by Dls9090  [View Original Post]
    So I was finally able to get up with pepper. Lives in an apartment that has alot of eyes as you come through the parking lot. She's very mechanical and straight to business. She does have a good neckgame, but when she bent over, that smell. Oof. Almost ended it right there, but I powered through it. Doubt I'll repeat.
    Whenever they have bad Oder it's an instant killer for me. No way I could power thru it LOL.

  9. #30402
    Quote Originally Posted by Automatic2015  [View Original Post]
    Hey Packie010,

    PMed you but not sure if your inbox is clogged.

    Would appreciate a PM response if you are still sharing.
    Same here. Had a good time with her before she changed numbers.

  10. #30401

    Mya Meya

    Quote Originally Posted by GhostlyGaze  [View Original Post]
    Pm please.
    Hey Packie010,

    PMed you but not sure if your inbox is clogged.

    Would appreciate a PM response if you are still sharing.

  11. #30400

    I'd def hyped this one up

    So I was finally able to get up with pepper. Lives in an apartment that has alot of eyes as you come through the parking lot. She's very mechanical and straight to business. She does have a good neckgame, but when she bent over, that smell. Oof. Almost ended it right there, but I powered through it. Doubt I'll repeat.

  12. #30399

    Camela eros

    This girl is a gem.

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/2059762.htm?cat=1

    Everything covered 350 hr.

  13. #30398
    Quote Originally Posted by SantoMegalo  [View Original Post]
    Booked with this hottie today. She's with the same agency as "Greta" from last week. She gives just as good service and spoke great English. $$$ hhr, bbj, several positions and GFE. I hope this agency keeps sending these girls, I'll book with every single one of them.

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/1341943.htm?cat=1
    This is nice to hear. Greta was good quality. Assuming services are the same.

    Did you by chance ask how long she was going to be in town for?

    I may line something up for this weekend.

  14. #30397

    Isabella flake, Nikki

    This happened awhile back, just for context. I tend not to post immediately after because I know SWers read the site and I prefer to actually be anonymous. Tried to set something up with Isabella, finally got a response so I made the drive. Got out there only for her / them to attempt a switch to another girl. Then they tried to say the ad said to say who you wanted, it didn't. If you tried to get at Isabella, you know how difficult it was, so I was pretty pissed off and went on to the next one. Got Nikki's number and actually made the connection, it was pretty straightforward. Long story short, I was underwhelmed. If you guys say she can deepthroat, fair enough, but she never once got it down and gagged much of the way through. It wasn't a bad blow job, just not what I came for. Body wise, I guess if sickly skinny is your thing, she counts as a spinner but there was nothing there for me to repeat. She was at least nice, but I wasn't satisfied for the price. All I can say is I'm glad Pepper's back.

  15. #30396

    Top tier agency

    Booked with this hottie today. She's with the same agency as "Greta" from last week. She gives just as good service and spoke great English. $$$ hhr, bbj, several positions and GFE. I hope this agency keeps sending these girls, I'll book with every single one of them.

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/1341943.htm?cat=1

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape