The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 463 of 2489 FirstFirst ... 363 413 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 513 563 963 1463 ... LastLast
Results 6,931 to 6,945 of 37324
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #30394
    Quote Originally Posted by FatherGlucose  [View Original Post]
    Hey Richmond bros. Wondering if anyone has experience with this? If you're not on twitter its an account that offers gloryhole sessions. I reached out and they requested a dick pick. Haven't followed through yet but seems like a decent thing going. I just couldn't get them to tell me whether the person (s) on the other side of the hole are all women. No clue on asking price yet either. Any intel?

    https://x.com/rvagloryhole?s=11&t=QE...kauY9ZKgLqSZQA
    I can't say for certain, but I'm pretty sure I chatted with that account before and it's run by a guy. "They kept saying something along the lines of you won't know either way, so why does it matter?

  2. #30393
    Quote Originally Posted by TwistedMetal  [View Original Post]
    I was on C Ave tonight. I've been out of the game a while I saw some fresh meat tonight I never saw before on Halloween. Maybe you guys already know them but I've been out of it for months.

    One chick was wearing tight blue leggings. A white hoodie and white sunglasses. She's a WSW looks fairly young and short in her 20's. She had a bangin body in those blue yoga pants I attached a pic to this message anyone know who she is? Is she worth the trouble? I wasn't in the mood to try out someone new tonight I was just checking out what's out there. And maybe looking if bee was around but didn't find her.

    Another skinny WSW in her 20's was in a white top with black ripped jeans. I attached a pic but its real bad quality I couldn't snap a good one. She looked good to me but a little sickly looking maybe from the candy. Anyone know who that is?
    Woops I posted this on the wrong forum my bad bros.

  3. #30392

    It's a dude

    Quote Originally Posted by FatherGlucose  [View Original Post]
    Hey Richmond bros. Wondering if anyone has experience with this? If you're not on twitter its an account that offers gloryhole sessions. I reached out and they requested a dick pick. Haven't followed through yet but seems like a decent thing going. I just couldn't get them to tell me whether the person (s) on the other side of the hole are all women. No clue on asking price yet either. Any intel?

    https://x.com/rvagloryhole?s=11&t=QE...kauY9ZKgLqSZQA
    It's a dude.

  4. #30391

    Gloryhole

    Hey Richmond bros. Wondering if anyone has experience with this? If you're not on twitter its an account that offers gloryhole sessions. I reached out and they requested a dick pick. Haven't followed through yet but seems like a decent thing going. I just couldn't get them to tell me whether the person (s) on the other side of the hole are all women. No clue on asking price yet either. Any intel?

    https://x.com/rvagloryhole?s=11&t=QE...kauY9ZKgLqSZQA

  5. #30390

    Nikki

    Finally had a chance to dream about Nikki today and I'm glad I did. In my dream it took a few attempts to set a day and time, mostly due to my schedule but communication was good throughout the entire process. Arrived at her motel, I received the room number with no issues. She is a little thing, nice tight body. Settled for a BBBJCIM and enjoyed every bit of it. She can DT with the best of them and also paid attention to the balls, which was nice.

    The only thing I was not a fan of was coming out smelling like smoke, but other than that it was a good dream! I still will repeat and complain again about the smoke, LOL.

  6. #30389

  7. #30388

    Anyone know her?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/c...nd-it/59632254 Anybody seen this little slim jank?

  8. #30387

    All Hallows Eve street meat

    I was on C Ave tonight. I've been out of the game a while I saw some fresh meat tonight I never saw before on Halloween. Maybe you guys already know them but I've been out of it for months.

    One chick was wearing tight blue leggings. A white hoodie and white sunglasses. She's a WSW looks fairly young and short in her 20's. She had a bangin body in those blue yoga pants I attached a pic to this message anyone know who she is? Is she worth the trouble? I wasn't in the mood to try out someone new tonight I was just checking out what's out there. And maybe looking if bee was around but didn't find her.

    Another skinny WSW in her 20's was in a white top with black ripped jeans. I attached a pic but its real bad quality I couldn't snap a good one. She looked good to me but a little sickly looking maybe from the candy. Anyone know who that is?

    All that street meat was at the Enys. Over by the Belmont hotel there was an older WSW long brownish hair and seeing eye glasses. A little older looking not really my type. Anyone know who that is? She was wearing a maroon top. She was ok not bad but the 2 younger girls in there 20's looked more appealing IMO. Was that the librarian chick you guys were talking about?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails D2539B5B-1349-426E-B671-345499FF53B7.jpeg‎   717685B2-A09B-4A75-A4B3-417BAE2A86AF.jpg‎  

  9. #30386
    Quote Originally Posted by Packie010  [View Original Post]
    Hey just wanted to let why'all know that Mya Meia has a new number. If you need it just hmu.
    Pm please.

  10. #30385
    Quote Originally Posted by Njak93  [View Original Post]
    Been a minute since I've posted but I've had a couple dreams in the past month or so.

    Dreamed of pixie a couple weeks ago and it was a blast $. 80 for a hh and she's got a nice little body. GFE with some dfk. BBBJ was great and she can really work it. She got on top and some other positions and really gets into it. She's cuddly in-between the action too which is a nice relaxing experience. She is a no rush pleaser for sure.

    Had another dream with Cici for a qv. 65 and she knows how to dt. Will literally choke herself on you. Really respectful and catering. She's got a tight kitty and a nice ass to look at.

    Lolo popped up in my dreams a month or so ago and it was heavenly. She's energetic and a beauty to look at. She's got an amazing body and doesn't hesitate to please. Had to put her in several positions to make sure I could get a good view of all her assets.

    All three are good girls. Stay safe out there mongers.

    P.S. Anybody got mya meya info that could share it?
    Anyone have the link for pixie and CiCi?

  11. #30384

    Pixie

    Is Pixie the one on STG with short hair? Has like a little mole or something in her breast?

  12. #30383

    Long shot

    I started seeing this gal in the Petersburg / Hopewell area.

    I saw her a few times, and she was always available, so she was starting to become my go to.

    She could not host, she drives a jeep, she's a bbw, some huge knockers, has a squared jaw with small lips. Apparently she used to work years ago but quit and is slowly coming back. I can't even find her add.

    Does anyone know who I'm talking about? I switched to a new phone and lost my contacts from my phone app.

    Any help would be appreciated.

  13. #30382

    Any info would be great


  14. #30381
    Quote Originally Posted by Packie010  [View Original Post]
    Just pm me.
    Please clear your inbox.

  15. #30380
    [Deleted by Admin]

    ============================================

    Greetings Gentlemen,

    With all due respect, I would very much appreciate it if you would not use my forum to publicly solicit or exchange information on how to find and/or use my competitor's website(s).

    Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape