Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 177 of 552 FirstFirst ... 77 127 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 227 277 ... LastLast
Results 2,641 to 2,655 of 8271
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5631

    Anya

    Quote Originally Posted by Perppa  [View Original Post]
    Took her to town today. She's just so accommodating. Such a pleasure to share time with her, and that ass.
    May I ask what the damages were? Been really wanting to see her and Monse.

  2. #5630
    Quote Originally Posted by Perppa  [View Original Post]
    Took her to town today. She's just so accommodating. Such a pleasure to share time with her, and that ass.
    But will she let you up that ass?

  3. #5629
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    I've been told by more than one dancer that Pandora's is getting strict on activities in the LDA. Guessing this is the owners wanted to make more money by pushing dances towards the private rooms; collecting that rent.
    So strip club owners have hooker logic. Less people are coming in. Strippers aren't making money; the club isn't making money. The solution: Raise your prices. That always works.

  4. #5628

    Anya / Pandora's

    Took her to town today. She's just so accommodating. Such a pleasure to share time with her, and that ass.

  5. #5627
    Quote Originally Posted by Overachiefer  [View Original Post]
    Are these two worth the money? Looking to make the trip tonight.
    Lacey used to be good. I had many rounds. Sam was too expensive it was OK. I rather go with lacey Sam is way too experienced felt like business only.

  6. #5626
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    I've been told by more than one dancer that Pandora's is getting strict on activities in the LDA. Guessing this is the owners wanted to make more money by pushing dances towards the private rooms; collecting that rent.
    I was told this too. The last time C, with the giant natural tits took care of me. She was extra discreet. Do we know if some managers are more tolerant than others? I have been there when it was just the dancers, MILF manager, and the DJ. I feel like MILF was down to let all the fun happen. I have often though about asking her for a dance, just to be silly. I was actually there one time when she told me she had just done one for one of her old regulars. She was kinda laughing about it. It was a pretty slow day.

    I used to think of Pandy's as an affordable way to get off. Sadly that is changing, but I do want to see them stay open. I know running a business in King Co. Is expensive. Like everything els.

  7. #5625

    The Heat is On

    I've been told by more than one dancer that Pandora's is getting strict on activities in the LDA. Guessing this is the owners wanted to make more money by pushing dances towards the private rooms; collecting that rent.

  8. #5624

    Lacey or Sam from sugars

    Are these two worth the money? Looking to make the trip tonight.

  9. #5623

    Lilly

    Do not do a VIP with Lilly, she is a bait and switch little hoe.

  10. #5622

    Tuscl

    Quote Originally Posted by BackDoordRiver  [View Original Post]
    What is TUSCL?
    TUSCL stands for "The Ultimate Strip Club List. ".

    See: www.tuscl.net.

    It's a global strip club review site. Has the best list of current and closed strip clubs, which is reader-maintained, so as soon as a member spots a newly opened (or closed) strip club, it can be postes. Also has, discussions and articles, and an internal messaging system like USASG has. Many USASG members are also TUSCL members. Check it out.

  11. #5621

    Ivy

    Quote Originally Posted by TedKac  [View Original Post]
    Anyone got Intel on Ivy at Ricks? (Northwestganja on IG). She's my fav bikini barista and I've been interested to go see her at the club but it's really out of the way for me. Wanted to see if anyone has experience with her so I can decide if it's worth it or not.
    Tried years ago. YMMV, but no luck on my end.

  12. #5620

    Tuscl?

    Quote Originally Posted by Context22  [View Original Post]
    Just for clarification it was on TUSCL not TNA.
    What is TUSCL?

  13. #5619

    Star

    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    She very very expensive. Try other.
    Haha you must spend a lot of money at these clubs. Your wang getting A work out?

  14. #5618
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878
    Quote Originally Posted by Johniboi836  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen cherry at Pandoras? She is a thick pawg and works during the night time.
    She fat. Hahahaha. No like wang much. Try other fat girl.

  15. #5617
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyler720  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any intel on Star at Pandora's?
    She very very expensive. Try other.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape