Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 179 of 553 FirstFirst ... 79 129 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 229 279 ... LastLast
Results 2,671 to 2,685 of 8286
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5616
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878

    Anya

    I see Anya today. She play with wang and ride wang. Goodtime.

  2. #5615
    Quote Originally Posted by DickIncider12  [View Original Post]
    Just your basic lap dancing that's expensive no extras in the VIP even with her higher rate than posted on the VIP rates in the club you will leave with blue balls.
    Dang that's a shame. Thanks for the info though.

  3. #5614

    Ivy

    Quote Originally Posted by TedKac  [View Original Post]
    Anyone got Intel on Ivy at Ricks? (Northwestganja on IG). She's my fav bikini barista and I've been interested to go see her at the club but it's really out of the way for me. Wanted to see if anyone has experience with her so I can decide if it's worth it or not.
    Just your basic lap dancing that's expensive no extras in the VIP even with her higher rate than posted on the VIP rates in the club you will leave with blue balls.

  4. #5613

    Ivy at Ricks

    Anyone got Intel on Ivy at Ricks? (Northwestganja on IG). She's my fav bikini barista and I've been interested to go see her at the club but it's really out of the way for me. Wanted to see if anyone has experience with her so I can decide if it's worth it or not.

  5. #5612

    Allie

    Recently been pretty consistent Tuesday and Wednesday, with the occasional other days. Definitely a favorite, mileage can be high (YMMV) and rates are reasonable (not Monse cheap, not GPS pricey). Busy so good luck catching her attention. Also likes to spend a song or two just chatting before getting into the fun. Cool chick, be patient, things will probably work out for you.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    Often Tuesdays afternoons. Always thought she was cute. YMMV but the more you get to know her the more that's on the table.

  6. #5611

    Tuesdays

    Quote Originally Posted by FromTheJump2  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Allie / Ally, thick leggy blonde from Pandoras?
    Often Tuesdays afternoons. Always thought she was cute. YMMV but the more you get to know her the more that's on the table.

  7. #5610
    Quote Originally Posted by FromTheJump2  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Allie / Ally, thick leggy blonde from Pandoras?
    She shows up now and then. You can follow thr club on instagram. When they post lineups, you can see. If I recall, she usually shows up mid week when she decides to work. She is fun to fuck. That is for sure.

  8. #5609

    Is Jade still there?

    Cute thin white girl who smells like sweat and no deodorant. Tries for a rob in the VIP rooms. She still around, would love to see her.

  9. #5608
    Anyone seen Allie / Ally, thick leggy blonde from Pandoras?

  10. #5607
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878
    Quote Originally Posted by Iwc2010  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know stripe club near downtown?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tbctbc3  [View Original Post]
    There is Deja Vu right across from Pike Place Market. It's upstairs from a sex shop, there is an entrance in the back. There is also Devils Triangle on 7th and Lenora. If you are looking for extras, grab an Uber and head to Pandora's on Lake City Way.
    Quote Originally Posted by Context22  [View Original Post]
    You could always go to Kittens, don't be afraid to be an asshole to some of the pushy dancers though. During day times there are some bargain option, Unique and Pretty will give you a ride for around $200.
    Quote Originally Posted by HeyGoGetIt  [View Original Post]
    Both clubs are hustle joints and will only drain your pockets. Pans worth the Uber ride. You will leave lightheaded.
    If he just want BJ, he go to sex shop below Deja Vu. Get BJ from man.

  11. #5606
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878
    Quote Originally Posted by Context22  [View Original Post]
    My hats off to the Fucker who took Mandy, Monse and Luna to VIP at the same time. That's a lot of holes to fill with just one cock!
    They all nice dancer. Fun time. All do come in mouth. He must be pornstar wang.

  12. #5605
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878
    Quote Originally Posted by ShavedKitties  [View Original Post]
    Got a room at kittens with Rio. I asked beforehand and quoted me 400 for FS. I said what about just a BJ and that was 300,got her down to 260 plus the 30 room fee. I read somewhere here she did BBBJ but she wouldn't go without a condom. After a while I just took it off and finished wile getting a nice camel slide.

    Overall not worth it imo, maybe if you pay more she goes bare or I'm just too ugly LOL.
    She nice dancer. She like regular.

  13. #5604
    Quote Originally Posted by ShavedKitties  [View Original Post]
    Yup, she's at kittens now.
    Thanks for the heads up, I always thought she was cute. Glad she's doing extras. Wonder if she does take out.

  14. #5603

    Rio at kittens CBJ

    Got a room at kittens with Rio. I asked beforehand and quoted me 400 for FS. I said what about just a BJ and that was 300,got her down to 260 plus the 30 room fee. I read somewhere here she did BBBJ but she wouldn't go without a condom. After a while I just took it off and finished wile getting a nice camel slide.

    Overall not worth it imo, maybe if you pay more she goes bare or I'm just too ugly LOL.

  15. #5602
    Quote Originally Posted by Mustangs69  [View Original Post]
    Same Monroe from Pandora?
    Yup, she's at kittens now.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape