Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,931 to 6,945 of 37336
-
11-02-23 16:08 #30406Senior Member

Posts: 113Whenever they have bad Oder it's an instant killer for me. No way I could power thru it LOL.
Originally Posted by Dls9090
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-23 15:58 #30405Senior Member

Posts: 187Same here. Had a good time with her before she changed numbers.
Originally Posted by Automatic2015
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-23 14:48 #30404Senior Member

Posts: 90Mya Meya
Hey Packie010,
Originally Posted by GhostlyGaze
[View Original Post]
PMed you but not sure if your inbox is clogged.
Would appreciate a PM response if you are still sharing.
-
11-02-23 10:04 #30403Senior Member

Posts: 253I'd def hyped this one up
So I was finally able to get up with pepper. Lives in an apartment that has alot of eyes as you come through the parking lot. She's very mechanical and straight to business. She does have a good neckgame, but when she bent over, that smell. Oof. Almost ended it right there, but I powered through it. Doubt I'll repeat.
-
11-01-23 20:08 #30402Senior Member

Posts: 192Camela eros
This girl is a gem.
https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/2059762.htm?cat=1
Everything covered 350 hr.
-
11-01-23 17:58 #30401Senior Member

Posts: 371This is nice to hear. Greta was good quality. Assuming services are the same.
Originally Posted by SantoMegalo
[View Original Post]
Did you by chance ask how long she was going to be in town for?
I may line something up for this weekend.
-
11-01-23 15:21 #30400Senior Member

Posts: 146Isabella flake, Nikki
This happened awhile back, just for context. I tend not to post immediately after because I know SWers read the site and I prefer to actually be anonymous. Tried to set something up with Isabella, finally got a response so I made the drive. Got out there only for her / them to attempt a switch to another girl. Then they tried to say the ad said to say who you wanted, it didn't. If you tried to get at Isabella, you know how difficult it was, so I was pretty pissed off and went on to the next one. Got Nikki's number and actually made the connection, it was pretty straightforward. Long story short, I was underwhelmed. If you guys say she can deepthroat, fair enough, but she never once got it down and gagged much of the way through. It wasn't a bad blow job, just not what I came for. Body wise, I guess if sickly skinny is your thing, she counts as a spinner but there was nothing there for me to repeat. She was at least nice, but I wasn't satisfied for the price. All I can say is I'm glad Pepper's back.
-
11-01-23 14:02 #30399Senior Member

Posts: 133Top tier agency
Booked with this hottie today. She's with the same agency as "Greta" from last week. She gives just as good service and spoke great English. $$$ hhr, bbj, several positions and GFE. I hope this agency keeps sending these girls, I'll book with every single one of them.
https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/1341943.htm?cat=1
-
11-01-23 13:42 #30398Senior Member

Posts: 299Yeah, that's the vibes I was getting, they were definitely reluctant to say either way, but made similar comments to me. I'm not really comfortable with it being a dude. Thanks.
Originally Posted by DirtyDaddyRva
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-23 13:37 #30397Senior Member

Posts: 187I can't say for certain, but I'm pretty sure I chatted with that account before and it's run by a guy. "They kept saying something along the lines of you won't know either way, so why does it matter?
Originally Posted by FatherGlucose
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-23 13:35 #30396Senior Member

Posts: 316Woops I posted this on the wrong forum my bad bros.
Originally Posted by TwistedMetal
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-23 13:23 #30395Senior Member

Posts: 1333It's a dude
It's a dude.
Originally Posted by FatherGlucose
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-23 13:17 #30394Senior Member

Posts: 299Gloryhole
Hey Richmond bros. Wondering if anyone has experience with this? If you're not on twitter its an account that offers gloryhole sessions. I reached out and they requested a dick pick. Haven't followed through yet but seems like a decent thing going. I just couldn't get them to tell me whether the person (s) on the other side of the hole are all women. No clue on asking price yet either. Any intel?
https://x.com/rvagloryhole?s=11&t=QE...kauY9ZKgLqSZQA
-
11-01-23 13:00 #30393Senior Member

Posts: 353Nikki
Finally had a chance to dream about Nikki today and I'm glad I did. In my dream it took a few attempts to set a day and time, mostly due to my schedule but communication was good throughout the entire process. Arrived at her motel, I received the room number with no issues. She is a little thing, nice tight body. Settled for a BBBJCIM and enjoyed every bit of it. She can DT with the best of them and also paid attention to the balls, which was nice.
The only thing I was not a fan of was coming out smelling like smoke, but other than that it was a good dream! I still will repeat and complain again about the smoke, LOL.
-
10-31-23 23:09 #30392Senior Member

Posts: 97She's been reviewed
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...orts&p=6547659#post6547659.
Originally Posted by BlueMan32
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





