Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Escort Review: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 471 of 1954 FirstFirst ... 371 421 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 521 571 971 1471 ... LastLast
Results 7,051 to 7,065 of 29300
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #22250

    Not a good place

    Quote Originally Posted by Samster1313  [View Original Post]
    If you do there stay away from"Tina". Lousy to be kind of a massage. On the flip. Couldn't have cared less. Should have asked where Coco was who is a gem. Probably at the Madison ave further north. Just a complete waste of time.
    I visited this shop for the first and last time several months ago, not only was the service bad, but the interior of the parlor was deplorable. It was filthy dirty, smelled bad, and looked like it hadn't had a good cleaning for weeks or months. The curtains hanging on the walls and doors were dirty and I hated to touch them. The linen hadn't been changed on the table and the towel, I am sure, had been used on the previous client. I think the MT was still sweating from the last customer.

  2. #22249
    Shill for Smilingmodels, ignore all posts


    Posts: 171

    Bb update

    So last week I decided to give BBspa another chance. They had 1 new lady with nice big eyes and a milfy body. I always use the chase atm across the street if the girl is worth it. I wanted to give her a chance as she was real cute. The other girl was smaller MILF too who was there last week. She has really small eyes but is still cute. I said why not and got the usual tip from chase across the street. When I came back the one with the big eyes was taken already. I was a little upset but the small eyes one really wanted me to try her. Her enthusiasm motivated me to stay. I am glad I did. She has some great boobs to play with while she massages. She sits on a little stool and actually does a decent job. The teasing was also 8/10 as she slides her finger down your crack / balls. When I turned over I loved her BJ. She got it extra sloppy. Licked everything for a while. She was actually enjoying it as she did it a long time. I had to tell her I wanted to fuck her. She was first missionary and I went hard. I could feel her body shaking so much. Then she got on top and loved it even more. After that I went extra hard doggy but wanted her on top again because I could tell it was her favorite. We both came that way LOL. I would recommend her. Very nice lady with good enthusiasm.

  3. #22248

    Latest on BB

    Curious what the latest is on BB spa. Pm is fine if preferred. Enjoyed it a few times but last time was a real bust with the baggie and the fattie.

    Any recent news?

  4. #22247
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnGuest  [View Original Post]
    I didn't recognize any of the names of the ladies on staff. Had to be sure there wasn't another "Sun" Spa in the far NE / Castleton / Nora areas.
    Mee-a said it was her 1st day there. I had never been before, so I was not familiar with any of them.

  5. #22246
    Quote Originally Posted by AvgJoe08  [View Original Post]
    Yes, he stated that in the title.
    I didn't recognize any of the names of the ladies on staff. Had to be sure there wasn't another "Sun" Spa in the far NE / Castleton / Nora areas.

  6. #22245

    Eye O Mia on Madison

    If you do there stay away from"Tina". Lousy to be kind of a massage. On the flip. Couldn't have cared less. Should have asked where Coco was who is a gem. Probably at the Madison ave further north. Just a complete waste of time.

  7. #22244

    Yahoo!

    Switch the phone over to Yahoo search and it came right up so I'm thinking it has to do something with my settings in Google but I can't figure out how to change it. Thanks for the help

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeast72  [View Original Post]
    Can you get there from the advertisement on this page? It's one thing for Google to block it in their search results but don't know how they would be blocking it without it also affecting me.
    .

  8. #22243
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1174

    Odd

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyDa  [View Original Post]
    I've tried just putting it in and I've tried to put cities after it. Tried all kinds of different things. Tried my phone my tablet. Just can't get it to come up at all.

    Have an Android phone and trying to Google it. It's just not working.
    Can you get there from the advertisement on this page? It's one thing for Google to block it in their search results but don't know how they would be blocking it without it also affecting me.

  9. #22242

    No go

    I've tried just putting it in and I've tried to put cities after it. Tried all kinds of different things. Tried my phone my tablet. Just can't get it to come up at all.

    Have an Android phone and trying to Google it. It's just not working

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeast72  [View Original Post]
    No problems here using Android or iOS and Chrome browsers on various cell and Wi-Fi networks. It would seem to me that having three different devices and trying them on different networks would indicate it could be an issues with your account there. You can't access the site at all? Or you just can't log in?
    .

  10. #22241

    Spelling

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyDa  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone else had problems trying to get onto rubmap? For some reason my phone, tablet computer will not let me get on there. It doesn't even show up. I'm wondering if Google was doing something to block? I've even tried different Wi-Fi's from a different places that doesn't work. Just care if anybody else and having a problem.
    Maybe it's how you're spelling it. LOL sorry man couldn't resist.

  11. #22240

    Rubmaps

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeast72  [View Original Post]
    No problems here using Android or iOS and Chrome browsers on various cell and Wi-Fi networks. It would seem to me that having three different devices and trying them on different networks would indicate it could be an issues with your account there. You can't access the site at all? Or you just can't log in?
    Had the same thing happen. Google is suppressing it. Puts a You tube about Rubmaps expose on a news station and how LE is now on to it. Most likely have to bail from it.

  12. #22239

    Lavendar on Lafayette

    Quote Originally Posted by AvgJoe08  [View Original Post]
    Yes, on Lafayette.
    Yes on Lafayette, just south of 38th Street on west side of street by a nail salon.

  13. #22238
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1174
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyDa  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone else had problems trying to get onto rubmap? For some reason my phone, tablet computer will not let me get on there. It doesn't even show up. I'm wondering if Google was doing something to block? I've even tried different Wi-Fi's from a different places that doesn't work. Just care if anybody else and having a problem.
    No problems here using Android or iOS and Chrome browsers on various cell and Wi-Fi networks. It would seem to me that having three different devices and trying them on different networks would indicate it could be an issues with your account there. You can't access the site at all? Or you just can't log in?

  14. #22237

    Rubnap

    Has anyone else had problems trying to get onto rubmap? For some reason my phone, tablet computer will not let me get on there. It doesn't even show up. I'm wondering if Google was doing something to block? I've even tried different Wi-Fi's from a different places that doesn't work. Just care if anybody else and having a problem.

  15. #22236

    Rose spa

    Yes, it's called Rose spa. It's a little red houses. It's backed off the street. I thought maybe that was when we were talking about. Thanks for your help.

    You know anything about the Oasis upon 96th Street? I saw it the other day when I was driving by

    Quote Originally Posted by PinoyJohn  [View Original Post]
    It's literally right across the street from a firehouse, haha smh.
    .

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape