The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 178 of 552 FirstFirst ... 78 128 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 228 278 ... LastLast
Results 2,656 to 2,670 of 8276
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5621

    Ivy

    Quote Originally Posted by TedKac  [View Original Post]
    Anyone got Intel on Ivy at Ricks? (Northwestganja on IG). She's my fav bikini barista and I've been interested to go see her at the club but it's really out of the way for me. Wanted to see if anyone has experience with her so I can decide if it's worth it or not.
    Tried years ago. YMMV, but no luck on my end.

  2. #5620

    Tuscl?

    Quote Originally Posted by Context22  [View Original Post]
    Just for clarification it was on TUSCL not TNA.
    What is TUSCL?

  3. #5619

    Star

    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    She very very expensive. Try other.
    Haha you must spend a lot of money at these clubs. Your wang getting A work out?

  4. #5618
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878
    Quote Originally Posted by Johniboi836  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen cherry at Pandoras? She is a thick pawg and works during the night time.
    She fat. Hahahaha. No like wang much. Try other fat girl.

  5. #5617
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyler720  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any intel on Star at Pandora's?
    She very very expensive. Try other.

  6. #5616
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878
    Quote Originally Posted by Barnie  [View Original Post]
    I plowed Monse today.
    She give me blow job. Lick my wang. Good time.

  7. #5615
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878
    Quote Originally Posted by HeyGoGetIt  [View Original Post]
    Also roomed up with Rio. Pricey but hottest ride ever. Heard she hung it up for good. One of my ATFs so will be missed.
    She nice dancer. She like my wang. I hope she meet nice man. Make Bambino.

  8. #5614
    Quote Originally Posted by TeninchBeast  [View Original Post]
    Just get on Rio's pref list at Kittens.

    That woman can fuck.
    Was one of the ATF hottest rides. Gone but not forgotten.

  9. #5613
    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    She nice dancer. She like regular.
    Do you know her schedule? I swear every time I try to see her she's not there. Did she quit?

  10. #5612

    Monse

    I plowed Monse today.

  11. #5611

    Star

    Does anyone have any intel on Star at Pandora's?

  12. #5610

    Cherry at Pandoras!

    Anyone seen cherry at Pandoras? She is a thick pawg and works during the night time.

  13. #5609
    Quote Originally Posted by ShavedKitties  [View Original Post]
    Got a room at kittens with Rio. I asked beforehand and quoted me 400 for FS. I said what about just a BJ and that was 300,got her down to 260 plus the 30 room fee. I read somewhere here she did BBBJ but she wouldn't go without a condom. After a while I just took it off and finished wile getting a nice camel slide.

    Overall not worth it imo, maybe if you pay more she goes bare or I'm just too ugly LOL.
    Also roomed up with Rio. Pricey but hottest ride ever. Heard she hung it up for good. One of my ATFs so will be missed.

  14. #5608

    Liz

    Quote Originally Posted by Anony  [View Original Post]
    Damn I only know of half these girls. Are terra, snow, and liz worth checking out?
    Liz is fun, I've had experiences with her just shy of what Monse offers.

  15. #5607
    Senior Member


    Posts: 198
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    Martina, Terra, Snow, Liz, Entice, Sunny and Monse. Not a bad Saturday but far cry from the Nova, Diamond, Morgan hey day.
    Damn I only know of half these girls. Are terra, snow, and liz worth checking out?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape