Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,546 to 4,560 of 17731
-
11-01-23 11:59 #13186Senior Member

Posts: 26Any reviews on Erica
https://callescort.org/618-631-9805
Thank you.
-
11-01-23 10:06 #13185Regular Member

Posts: 3Smelly, Liar, scammer Nicole, Sara, idk
I think she has multiple names depending how you find her. Called herself Nicole this time.
DeadDead listed the number previously.
3 i4 to to 9 2611.
I don't know where to begin. The whole experience with her was terrible. PM me for the intricacies of it but here's probably all you need to know:
Smells like a swampy ass and feces.
Looks 20 years older than pic.
Lies from beginning to end. She must lie so much that she doesn't even know she's tripping all over her fabrications (pm me I'll fill you in if necessary).
Changes appointment time, multiple times, probably seeing another customer, and still can't make it to the new time she suggested.
More of a taker than giver.
Had dime sized red mark rash from belly button to knees. What the heck could that be?
Blew me for 5 minutes, I worked her over for over an hour. BJ was 'ight / OK.
She came, I didn't; she actually put on her clothes and left after saying she'd finish me off.
Way overpriced and.
Did I mention she smells? As in stinks, putrid rank nasty.
I need to be fumigated. I stink of swamp ass feces odor.
Originally Posted by DeadDead22
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-23 02:47 #13184Regular Member

Posts: 4Any details on her what she looks like? Name or partial number?
Originally Posted by HockeyDood
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-23 19:51 #13183Senior Member

Posts: 162Royal?
Can you post a link? Maybe the ad has been taken down, but Sparky can't find it.
Originally Posted by HockeyDood
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-23 13:08 #13182Senior Member

Posts: 2422No dice game
She sounds like a mess, good to play dodgeball on her. Thanks for sharing man. Nice intel.
Originally Posted by HockeyDood
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-23 12:52 #13181Senior Member

Posts: 42Royal from Escortbabylon
Stay away from this one. After a bit of grinding and rubbing my cock, pulled the proverbial "get comfortable" and disappeared into the bathroom. She was in there for 5 min. Spidey senses tingling, I remained fully dressed and lo and behold, 5 min later a knock at the door. She rushes out of bathroom and greets him at the door. Of course he said, it's my time now, I paid in advance. I should have seen this coming as it's not my first rodeo. Instead of causing a scene, I just walked out and didn't look back. Not worth the trouble.
She was staying at Ameristar Hotel. I wouldn't risk anything with her. She said she would be available for a car date outside her house on the south side, but that would be just another set up waiting to happen.
You've been warned.
Dood.
-
10-30-23 19:15 #13180Senior Member

Posts: 47She's real
She's real, pics are heavily filtered, and much bigger in person.
Originally Posted by LeonardBoxx
[View Original Post]
Safe in-call behind a bookstore so you have to walk through a dark alley at night.
Nice attitude and eager to please. I don't remember the $$ but it was reasonable.
-
10-30-23 18:58 #13179Senior Member

Posts: 411Classic spa at Clayton and Baxter.
Originally Posted by TheBoy8292
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-23 14:58 #13178Senior Member

Posts: 95Sone references
Hi folks, work location moved to Manchester area. Does anyone know good provider near by areas to kill lunch time? Thanks.
-
10-30-23 10:08 #13177Senior Member

Posts: 82Rikki
https://callescort.org/618-251-1785
This one caught my attention But after googling the phone number, I see a mug shot from 2021. Couldn't find any reviews except on list crawl and you know how that goes sometimes. Anyone seen her? PM is fine if you want to keep it private like.
-
10-27-23 22:54 #13176Senior Member

Posts: 638Excellent time with this one.
This girl has fantastic natural tits (pierced nipples). BBBJ is ridiculously good. Feels like a second pussy. Russian and FS felt good too.
Originally Posted by JustAguy
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-23 10:43 #13175Senior Member

Posts: 1744Sally not Susan
That was Sally. Older woman worked from either the Hill or Maplewood.
Originally Posted by Missery
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-23 02:36 #13174Senior Member

Posts: 479You may be thinking of the Susan that also went by Sally that advertised often.
Originally Posted by KatChaser
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-23 11:53 #13173Senior Member

Posts: 279"light screening involving a photo".
Originally Posted by Evga3080
[View Original Post]
Also states doing outcalls but then mentions no travel right now, which is it?
Mmm, pass.
-
10-26-23 11:27 #13172Senior Member

Posts: 218I saw her a couple weeks ago. So unless it's happened since then, I don't believe this is accurate. She's impossible to get a hold of. I see her somewhat regularly and have texted her three times in the last week and haven't gotten a response.
Originally Posted by DeadDead22
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




