Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 304 of 1180 FirstFirst ... 204 254 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 354 404 804 ... LastLast
Results 4,546 to 4,560 of 17696
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13151

    Sashaann?

    Anyone got any info on her?

    https://tryst.link/escort/sashaann

  2. #13150
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBoy8292  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the info, my Dallas work trip used to have so much fun. Do you have any link for Susan?
    I had it happen in Centreville about 20 years ago, (I know that's no help) not my thing! I should have expected it because she scrubbed it so thouroly in the table shower. Do you do any business in Orlando? The massage parlor thread in this forum for Orlando used to sound like a mongers paradise. There were several parlors that had beautiful 25-35 yo asians always. Milk Massage or M&M as it was referred sounded like heaven. It sounded like TUMA was standard there. Check out their thread and go back 6 to 9 months. Wow.

  3. #13149
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadDead22  [View Original Post]
    Some of the east side asians might. Probably 10% chance. It's not as prevalent as Tampa, Dallas, or LA.

    Soulard Susan is the best but good luck getting in touch with her.

    Not many more left. I've had it from a handful of times of different ladies but they have all either retired or don't advertise anymore.

    Pretty difficult kink to find in the STL. And this is coming from a fellow TUMA fan.
    Thanks for the info, my Dallas work trip used to have so much fun. Do you have any link for Susan?

  4. #13148
    Quote Originally Posted by Alerius  [View Original Post]
    I was just curious about why you put the link in the post this way instead of making the URL a clickable link. Just wondering if maybe I'm missing something from either a security or protocol perspective.
    I thought it would get deleted. My bad.

    https://callescort.org/314-229-2611

  5. #13147
    Quote Originally Posted by AceChase  [View Original Post]
    Uhhhhh was the girl you saw a red head with messed up teeth?
    No.

    This is her.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1548.jpg‎  

  6. #13146

    Susan

    Quote Originally Posted by DeadDead22  [View Original Post]
    Some of the east side asians might. Probably 10% chance. It's not as prevalent as Tampa, Dallas, or LA.

    Soulard Susan is the best but good luck getting in touch with her.

    Not many more left. I've had it from a handful of times of different ladies but they have all either retired or don't advertise anymore.

    Pretty difficult kink to find in the STL. And this is coming from a fellow TUMA fan.
    I thought someone posted she passed?

    Someone posted.

  7. #13145

    Tuma

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBoy8292  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know reliable tuma provider? Big time kink. TIA.
    Some of the east side asians might. Probably 10% chance. It's not as prevalent as Tampa, Dallas, or LA.

    Soulard Susan is the best but good luck getting in touch with her.

    Not many more left. I've had it from a handful of times of different ladies but they have all either retired or don't advertise anymore.

    Pretty difficult kink to find in the STL. And this is coming from a fellow TUMA fan.
    Last edited by DeadDead22; 10-25-23 at 21:40. Reason: Addition

  8. #13144

    Tuma provider

    Does anyone know reliable tuma provider? Big time kink. TIA.

  9. #13143
    Quote Originally Posted by Indyjc01  [View Original Post]
    And speaking of TouringVIPgirls Ariel Perez is coming your way. She's new, sweet and "everything" looks better in person. Please treat her nice!
    Was thinking of a dream about her. TER shows "Services provided as descibed" = No, which had me hesitating. But I don't have a Premium membership, so can't see details.

  10. #13142

    And speaking of TouringVIPgirls.

    And speaking of TouringVIPgirls Ariel Perez is coming your way. She's new, sweet and "everything" looks better in person. Please treat her nice!

  11. #13141

    Destiny

    I had a great date with Destiny. Beutiful AA with a great personality. She looks fantastic with amazing breasts and hips. She is so enjoyable to talk to, one of the most intelligent people you will ever meet. I highly recommend.

    She did tell me a jealous ex has hacked into her phone and messed up her ads and work related messaging so if you have tried to reach her for several weeks and not gotten a response, she is not ignoring you, she did not received your messages.

    PM me for her new number as she has lost her contacts as well from the old number.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/157399977

  12. #13140
    Quote Originally Posted by JustAguy  [View Original Post]
    Saw her (again) this morning. I can recommend.
    Uhhhhh was the girl you saw a red head with messed up teeth?

  13. #13139

    Seeking Outcall MILF recommendations

    I am headed to STL next month on business and I am looking for an attractive MILF / cougar (40+) for a GFE outcall to my downtown hotel. Any suggestions of attractive ladies in the area?

  14. #13138

    Just curious

    Quote Originally Posted by JustAguy  [View Original Post]
    Saw her (again) this morning. I can recommend.

    Callescort (dot) org / 314-229-2611.
    I was just curious about why you put the link in the post this way instead of making the URL a clickable link. Just wondering if maybe I'm missing something from either a security or protocol perspective.

  15. #13137

    Natalie

    Saw her (again) this morning. I can recommend.

    Callescort (dot) org / 314-229-2611.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape