Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,151 to 3,165 of 11032
-
11-03-23 10:41 #7882Senior Member

Posts: 2184Jusst-Nataliaa
"it's always a cheap guy who wants the most" - why do most of these women think that they are "classy" and "upscale" and any person who has a budget is cheap? Attitude. She is hot though. Fuck I would love to cum deep inside her, but that attitude / GPS will probably mean it will be a shitty appointment.
Originally Posted by LetsGoBB
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-23 08:50 #7881Senior Member

Posts: 330Anna Love would not recommend
Took a chance last night with this one. Would not recommend. Paid the up charge for cim, she wouldn't do it. Got comfortable and she immediately reached for a condom for BJ, asked for BBBJ and she grudgingly obliged for a minute then put on a condom to continue her a couple more minutes. She immediately mounted up cowgirl, refused daty. Tried kissing and she was hesitant but gave a few pecks before pulling away. By then I was ready to get it over with so I put her on her knees and pounded her good then turned her over and pounded her hard in missionary until I finished. Paid for an hour and was out the door in less than 30 minutes.
Originally Posted by LuckyShorty
[View Original Post]
Chubby, baby damage, nice tits but definitely not as advertised.
-
11-03-23 02:23 #7880Senior Member

Posts: 145Non pro girls
Anyone here seeing some girls go by Mystina out of fed way area or Katie out of parkland? Mystina thicc white girl big booty. Katie is thin tall and pretty. Both smoke that ferry / clear shit. Lost their digits due to losing phone and trying to get in contact with them. Obviously they don't post ads.
-
11-03-23 00:22 #7879Senior Member

Posts: 128Winslow, Bainbridge
In town for a few days, and was wondering if there are any good ladies in town?
Any info would be helpful. PM is fine.
Thank you.
-
11-02-23 23:10 #7878Senior Member

Posts: 128Carrington
Been trying to set something up, communications needs a little work. She would send a text, and I'll reply, like within a minute, then I don't hear from here for a day and half. She seems like fun. Hopefully I can report back soon.
Originally Posted by Fnarplep
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-23 22:48 #7877Senior Member

Posts: 128Jusst.Nataliaa
Found this report from another thread on here, thought it might be more pertinent in a more active thread.
I agree though, definite GPS, especially with her attitude. I inquired about her donation because it wasn't listed on STG (found her on the other board afterwards), and asked what was available. She came back with 400 hr, plus 100 for BBBJ, no BBFS. I told her I be down if BBBJ was already included in the 400 and thanked her for her time. She replies back 'it's always a cheap guy who wants the most'.
Originally Posted by FromTheJump2
[View Original Post]
I just know what I want and what I'm willing to pay for. That attitude right there, so glad that I didn't go any further.
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...Jusst-Nataliaa
https://skipthegames.com/posts/tacom...-/979697873522
-
11-01-23 18:19 #7876Senior Member

Posts: 1544The servers for the other site were moved out of the country when Mr. J sold it (though at one point, I was able to track them back to San Francisco). This site was also down for a while and I'm assuming they moved the servers overseas also.
Originally Posted by GoaThillBilly
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-23 18:06 #7875Regular Member

Posts: 19Menu
her menu according to our texts:
Originally Posted by TigerFly
[View Original Post]
GFE, DFK, LFK, BBBJ, DATY, MSOG - 2 pops per Hr.
Extras:
CIM / COF / COB -50.
Photo / Video - 150.
No BBFS, No Greek.
In-call donations:
QV-200.
Hh-300.
Hr-400.
90 min-700.
2 hrs-800.
Out-call donations:
Hr-500.
90 min-800.
2 hrs-1000.
She's at the Hampton in Bellevue I think. Safe to go still?
-
11-01-23 17:13 #7874Regular Member

Posts: 20Anna love
Anyone seen her? I am interested. It will be great if someone know her menu.
Originally Posted by LuckyShorty
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-23 16:41 #7873Senior Member

Posts: 286LOL. Those pix are funny.
Originally Posted by Millerlite1
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-23 16:27 #7872Senior Member

Posts: 104She does now, 4 of them, and the IPO reviewer seems legit too.
Originally Posted by LuckyShorty
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-23 15:18 #7871Regular Member

Posts: 19Has anyone been with Anna Love?
I'm texting this gal and I really want to see her but she has no reviews. Seems legit. Any advice or suggestions? I have an appointment at 5.
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Washi...e/AnnaLove1993
https://www.eros.com/washington/seat...3644.htm?cat=1
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?613431-AnnaLove777
-
11-01-23 15:08 #7870I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 878She stripper. She 18 now.
Originally Posted by GoaThillBilly
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-23 00:00 #7869Senior Member

Posts: 511Pretty sure that's true, much like the online poker sites that were located offshore, the US had no authority to do anything. So they prohibited wire transfers from the sites with the reasoning being that the funds could be used to fund terrorism. Another casualty of 9-11.
Originally Posted by Colnago
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-23 22:18 #7868Senior Member

Posts: 786I don't believe this sight is registered or owned in the US. I say this because there was a time during the Trump Administration where the government was shutting down call girl sites. A lot of sights were sold to individuals or companies in Europe where this stuff is legal.
Originally Posted by Solomon19
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




