Thread: GPS Alerts
+
Add Report
Results 61 to 75 of 115
-
01-15-24 00:19 #55Senior Member

Posts: 255Golden Pussy Syndrome aka why every skank trick thinks they can charge north of $500/ hr. Sadly some marks would gladly pay that.
Originally Posted by ShogunHua
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-24 23:30 #54Banned Member

Posts: 907Gps
What does it stand for? I didn't see anything in the first post or in abbreviations. Thanks.
-
01-14-24 22:35 #53Senior Member

Posts: 483Starts?!
Her hour "starts" at $500??
Originally Posted by KitWalker1967
[View Original Post]
Well, not for me it doesn't. This was a rob, and badly disguised. I'm surprised they even allowed him to get undressed. The game over there is fuck-you-pay-me. The problem is you're not allowed to fuck anybody, no matter what you pay! There are exceptions, of course, but I'm convinced that this is the "service" we're expected to hire and be grateful for.
Upscale? My ass. And the "provider" claims innocence as always.
-
01-14-24 11:47 #52Senior Member

Posts: 1115The Most Expensive HJ
Any of you guys see this?
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread.php?2718576-1k-HJ
-
12-31-23 17:19 #51Senior Member

Posts: 1305Jeez. I love the yves saint laurent logo sternum tattoo.
Originally Posted by Darce
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-23 12:42 #50Senior Member

Posts: 268PrettyFase888
I've had my eye on her for a while but was wary because one of her reviews was negative due to upcharges.
Texted her and found out she doesn't allow kissing or DATY.
Her 200 qv is a covered B n G only.
And the kicker is Greek is an extra 500.
That's right, her Greek upcharge is more than her hourly rate...
Never been more dumbfounded in all my years on the board.
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....-Available-NOW!%26%23129303%3 B-%26%2310024%3 B304-358-4888%26%23128149%3 B.
-
10-12-23 21:37 #49Senior Member

Posts: 62Angela123
Angela123 (also mentioned previously in this thread) fits this description. She really doesn't care about the duration you agreed on. She just wants you to pop twice and GTFO, and she shows it. In between sessions, while you're talking (and it's been only like 20 minutes at max), and she shuts down the conversation, and she literally starts giving you a horrible, painful handjob as you say your last word since she doesn't care anyway. The attitude's "Just finish and go! So it ends up being 2 x15 minutes sessions in total and not like a whole full hour. (I didn't try a third session ever, but I wouldn't enjoy it in a 60 minute visit so I don't know). In and out in 35 minutes, tops. She has a lot of potential but she's just not there.
Originally Posted by Jinurso
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-23 23:09 #48Senior Member

Posts: 1445A lot of guys probably think the same way, so don't mind dropping $250 on a QV. They'll push the boundaries a bit, try to sneak in 20 minutes, 21,22 for the $250. And if she starts complaining, immediately bust and leave. Then $250 for 25 minutes with her doesn't seem like such a bad deal.
Originally Posted by ProJohn1
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-23 20:07 #47Senior Member

Posts: 216Nyabella
GPS is not exclusive to naturally grown pussies I guess! Nya said GFE (bb) is an extra 500 to her 400/ hr rate.
-
10-10-23 20:22 #46Senior Member

Posts: 216Juusta. Nataliaa
More like just a ripoff. VIP, an additional 100 bucks, is BBBJ only, no daty / dfk / etc. Nothing else. Kiss my whole ass. Or better yet, kiss my asshole.
-
10-09-23 02:04 #45Banned Member

Posts: 510For me all I need is 15-30 minutes absolute tops for a smash and dash type situation. 15 minutes is more then enough considering these girls don't let you kiss (most I wouldn't want too) and there is no cuddling or any sort of stuff like that. I would only ever want to spend an hour with a girl unless we had chemistry and I really liked her. I have my 19 year old Hispanic sugar baby over here. We will be together for a really long time (6-9 hours) every time we get together because we have chemistry and we really like each other.
Originally Posted by Jinurso
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-23 01:51 #44Senior Member

Posts: 1445It's my experience that girls who offer 15 minute rates are NEVER good for hour sessions. They basically try to get you off within 15 minutes anyway. And she probably charges that much for an hour to make it seem like $250 for 15 minutes isn't so bad. I'm sure nobody spends $1000 on her.
Originally Posted by BluePony
[View Original Post]
Any woman actually worth $1000 an hour would start at an hour. The few times I've done it, it was a whole experience. Custom outfit, custom makeup, bottle of wine, perfume I requested, amazing luxury incall location, roleplay ready to go.
-
10-08-23 21:19 #43Senior Member

Posts: 87And "tips" are appreciated. LOL.
Originally Posted by ProJohn1
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-23 18:46 #42Banned Member

Posts: 510(IMPORTANT: any kind of sex is always with protection) I Do Not Offer: BB.
Originally Posted by RustyWebfFoot
[View Original Post]
I laughed! What a joke LOL. For that price it should come with full GFE.
-
10-03-23 18:27 #41Senior Member

Posts: 143Oh good grief
Donations🌹127801;127801;Tips welcome 💎128142;128142;.
15 min - 250 $.
30 min - 500 $.
1 hour - 1000 $.
90 min - 1500 $.
2 hours - 2000 $.
2,5 hours - 2500 $.
3 hours - 3000 $.
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....European-Treat











Reply With Quote





