Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 465 of 2489 FirstFirst ... 365 415 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 515 565 965 1465 ... LastLast
Results 6,961 to 6,975 of 37335
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #30375

    Sally

    Where is Sally? Is she on vacation?

  2. #30374

    Victoria vixen

    Has anyone seen Victoria vixen from tryst? She's been advertising for a long while so surely someone has. Is it worth it? Any intel on services? You can pm me if you've seen her.

  3. #30373

    More info

    Quote Originally Posted by Ronson1  [View Original Post]
    Glad I didn't pull the trigger on this one. Did you BBFS?
    Need someone who has seen her recently to.

    PM me. I didn't BBFS her. Do.

    I still need to get checked?

  4. #30372

    Erica

    Like others have said, TGTBT. Monkey is there and not going anywhere. She did however give a pretty awesome bbj and let me bust in her mouth and on her tits. She said giving head gets her off and you can tell it. . 8 I'd do it again for less.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/throat-goat/59601952

  5. #30371

    Catching up

    Been a minute since I've posted but I've had a couple dreams in the past month or so.

    Dreamed of pixie a couple weeks ago and it was a blast $. 80 for a hh and she's got a nice little body. GFE with some dfk. BBBJ was great and she can really work it. She got on top and some other positions and really gets into it. She's cuddly in-between the action too which is a nice relaxing experience. She is a no rush pleaser for sure.

    Had another dream with Cici for a qv. 65 and she knows how to dt. Will literally choke herself on you. Really respectful and catering. She's got a tight kitty and a nice ass to look at.

    Lolo popped up in my dreams a month or so ago and it was heavenly. She's energetic and a beauty to look at. She's got an amazing body and doesn't hesitate to please. Had to put her in several positions to make sure I could get a good view of all her assets.

    All three are good girls. Stay safe out there mongers.

    P.S. Anybody got mya meya info that could share it?

  6. #30370
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1772

    Nope

    Quote Originally Posted by Keith2012  [View Original Post]
    Saw this one yesterday, never again takes forever to get going complains the whole time, I have arthritis, you putting hair in my mouth I'm going throw up, don't get cum on me & the worst part is she looks nothing like those pictures this girl looks like she's 12 years old I'm so sick & tired of these chicks not looking like there photo's from now on if they not close to there photo I'm leaving.
    Before your post came up I gave her a call to renew our acquaintance. She remembered me right off the bat but she also made excuses when I asked her for a current Pic. When she asked for $160 hh I was floored and ended the conversation shortly thereafter.

    Her problem is she remembers doing business as the new WSW with skinny-hot body and a fat ass. Unfortunately for her and us, that was 10 or 12 years ago. Back then there were plenty of members here pounding her out for 40 bucks and for 120 plus a burger / fries you could get all 3 holes all night long. The idea that anyone would fuck "the not hot version" for "extra hot version" money is crazy. Frankly, she's a young (looking) WSW; for the right price someone will stick it in. But 160 ain't it and I'm not him.

  7. #30369
    Quote Originally Posted by TwinCam103  [View Original Post]
    Yep saw her last night and was worth every penny, real beauty, super sweet and into what she does, true GFE, bbj, daty, and covered finish, had to get her to stop on the bbj so I didn't pop too soon LOL. She answered the door in sexy lingerier smelling amazing and went right to work pleasing me, don't normally drop that much $$ around here as I go up north more but she was well worth it, will repeat, very very little English but didn't cause any problems at all, she is good at what she does!!
    Saw her today and it was a pleasant experience, no drama. The things others have mentioned were true. Only complaint I have is whoever is running her appointments is a bit too salesman like, I normally try to avoid having services listed in my conversations ever. I would have backed out if there weren't good reviews already.

  8. #30368

    Catfish at the Hampton Inn Downtown

    There's a Brazilian that is catfishing at the Hampton Inn downtown via Eros. She pulls pictures of escorts from Europe and makes multiple profiles. She's not terrible by any means, just don't appreciate the business model.

  9. #30367
    Quote Originally Posted by FlipMe69  [View Original Post]
    If you have seen her recently, get checked.
    Glad I didn't pull the trigger on this one. Did you BBFS?

  10. #30366

    Get checked

    Quote Originally Posted by FlipMe69  [View Original Post]
    Finally connected with this doll! Just as all other reviews have indicated, she is a 10/10! She is chill AF, sexy, comms are smooth and easy. BBBJ (amazing) and the box is tight AF! I haven't had anything comparable. Will definitely repeat!
    If you have seen her recently, get checked.

  11. #30365

    PixieTidewater Are

    Quote Originally Posted by ExNihilo  [View Original Post]
    If anyone is seeing her, would you ask her if she has any plans to visit Norfolk again any time soon. I missed her the last time she was in Norfolk. From what I've been told I won't make that mistake again. I've texted several times with no response from her. Thanks.
    Ditto. PM is fine.

  12. #30364

    Pixie

    If anyone is seeing her, would you ask her if she has any plans to visit Norfolk again any time soon. I missed her the last time she was in Norfolk. From what I've been told I won't make that mistake again. I've texted several times with no response from her. Thanks.

  13. #30363

    Brittany works in a pinch

    Quote Originally Posted by Colgado  [View Original Post]
    I saw her recently. Comms were good, date was eh and I won't repeat. If you want the girl in the pics you'll need a time machine or hit up Tryst and pay $$$ . On to the date.

    Looks wise, she is tiny, 4'8" (a midget, her words LOL) and squirrelly. She gave a few different excuses for the weight loss except the obvious one. We had agreed on $. 2 for a qv but when I got there I was so disappointed I offered. 8 hoping she would turn me down but of course she was game.

    Date wise, YMMV, I either caught her in a good mood or she could sense my disappointment because she was super nice and enthusiastic, no complaints at all. She prefers BBBJ but I wrapped it up because there's a bug going around. She allows everything except CG and takes direction well.

    In hindsight it would have been more enjoyable to get a nice steak dinner. The only provider worth it lately is Sally and she can be hard to catch.

  14. #30362
    Quote Originally Posted by VirginiaGuy  [View Original Post]
    I PM'd you a winning list. Let us know which one responds and takes the load LOL.
    Hook up brother up please.

    Stay safe an monger on.

  15. #30361
    Senior Member


    Posts: 311
    Quote Originally Posted by Gpsquared  [View Original Post]
    Any recs for a BBBJ?
    Went to see Pixie again last night and she was great as usual.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape