Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,961 to 6,975 of 37325
-
10-29-23 12:54 #30365Regular Member

Posts: 5Catfish at the Hampton Inn Downtown
There's a Brazilian that is catfishing at the Hampton Inn downtown via Eros. She pulls pictures of escorts from Europe and makes multiple profiles. She's not terrible by any means, just don't appreciate the business model.
-
10-29-23 10:59 #30364Senior Member

Posts: 50Glad I didn't pull the trigger on this one. Did you BBFS?
Originally Posted by FlipMe69
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-23 18:12 #30363Senior Member

Posts: 221Get checked
If you have seen her recently, get checked.
Originally Posted by FlipMe69
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-23 16:12 #30362Senior Member

Posts: 720PixieTidewater Are
Ditto. PM is fine.
Originally Posted by ExNihilo
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-23 14:57 #30361Senior Member

Posts: 416Pixie
If anyone is seeing her, would you ask her if she has any plans to visit Norfolk again any time soon. I missed her the last time she was in Norfolk. From what I've been told I won't make that mistake again. I've texted several times with no response from her. Thanks.
-
10-28-23 14:19 #30360Senior Member

Posts: 97Brittany works in a pinch
I saw her recently. Comms were good, date was eh and I won't repeat. If you want the girl in the pics you'll need a time machine or hit up Tryst and pay $$$ . On to the date.
Originally Posted by Colgado
[View Original Post]
Looks wise, she is tiny, 4'8" (a midget, her words LOL) and squirrelly. She gave a few different excuses for the weight loss except the obvious one. We had agreed on $. 2 for a qv but when I got there I was so disappointed I offered. 8 hoping she would turn me down but of course she was game.
Date wise, YMMV, I either caught her in a good mood or she could sense my disappointment because she was super nice and enthusiastic, no complaints at all. She prefers BBBJ but I wrapped it up because there's a bug going around. She allows everything except CG and takes direction well.
In hindsight it would have been more enjoyable to get a nice steak dinner. The only provider worth it lately is Sally and she can be hard to catch.
-
10-28-23 13:59 #30359Senior Member

Posts: 124Hook up brother up please.
Originally Posted by VirginiaGuy
[View Original Post]
Stay safe an monger on.
-
10-28-23 13:36 #30358Senior Member

Posts: 311Went to see Pixie again last night and she was great as usual.
Originally Posted by Gpsquared
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-23 13:07 #30357Senior Member

Posts: 784Enjoy
I PM'd you a winning list. Let us know which one responds and takes the load LOL.
Originally Posted by Gpsquared
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-23 12:18 #30356Senior Member

Posts: 91I saw this one a few times over the summer at one of the notels on midlo. She was going by Noelle at the time and definitely has a monkey but didn't give me any problems. The times I've visited her she was friendly and accommodating. Standard BBBJ, FS were explored but I was told the menu was wide open. She was offering 3-somes with Karma at one point and the last time I saw her she was with the blonde girl Angel that someone asked about a few weeks back. They tried to get me to partake in a 3-some but I couldn't make it happen at the time, so she hung out in the bathroom while we got the deed done. Damage was $. 2 for a short visit but she didn't seem overly concerned with time.
Originally Posted by UsaMongerTour
[View Original Post]
She was on a short vacation with her uncle but should have returned by now. I'm not sure if she's still available or not.
Originally Posted by ILikeHotWomen
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-23 11:01 #30355Senior Member

Posts: 271In Town For A Little While
Any recs for a BBBJ?
-
10-28-23 09:59 #30354Senior Member

Posts: 124Yep saw her last night and was worth every penny, real beauty, super sweet and into what she does, true GFE, bbj, daty, and covered finish, had to get her to stop on the bbj so I didn't pop too soon LOL. She answered the door in sexy lingerier smelling amazing and went right to work pleasing me, don't normally drop that much $$ around here as I go up north more but she was well worth it, will repeat, very very little english but didn't cause any problems at all, she is good at what she does!!
Originally Posted by SantoMegalo
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-23 09:52 #30353Senior Member

Posts: 389FaceTime verification is a hard no for me. Not using my actual cell number / info.
Originally Posted by Dls9090
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-23 08:53 #30352Senior Member

Posts: 252Anyone?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/158912423
Anyone given this a go yet?
-
10-28-23 00:28 #30351Senior Member

Posts: 133Camille
So I took another one for the team on this one after it didn't work out with another girl. She offers 3 hole for $. 10 QV but I negotiated up front to take. 30 if we don't make it that far. She was a pretty woman 10 million crack pipes ago and 50 million dicks ago. So I arrive and she stays in an apartment with hardly no furniture. Her room is a twin bed and a broken chair you better not sit on. We get undressed and I opt to start with CBJ. Went to doggie and started pounding away. But the smell of ass kept hitting my nostrils because this dirty bih is not clean. I go limp and opt for head but she's an older dope fein meaning she doing it more for drugs than to be quality pu $$ie. So an attitude, she reminded me my time is almost up. No head to bust before times up. She watching clock. She tried to make convo but stfu ***** and give me my 30 back. Never Again.
Megapersonals. Eu / public / post_detail /65383624.










Reply With Quote




