Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 976 to 990 of 4108
-
11-10-23 06:33 #3133Senior Member

Posts: 212Stedman AMP BEST
I found the same, a great massage no extras Is Sandy the owner? Any other girls work there? When I was there I heard her talking to another girl.
Originally Posted by NorthOfTown
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-23 23:32 #3132Senior Member

Posts: 112Definitely legit
Sandy is legit. Gives a great massage but not at all erotic. Not sure how she stays in business.
Originally Posted by Johnfoxxfan
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-23 21:53 #3131Senior Member

Posts: 44Regretfully, I did not.
Originally Posted by ChoirBoy
[View Original Post]
Such an odd experience.
-
11-06-23 12:39 #3130Senior Member

Posts: 820I think she is special
What a nice lady! Fun, flirty and funny. A delight. A good massage and great basic finish. Those jugs are spectacular and her personality makes the experience much more fun. I tried to ask for Russian but giggled and said no. I did not ask her name but assume it was the same lady. I would not have described her as pudgy given the style of very tight clothing she was wearing, but that is subjective since I do consider myself a bit pudgy these days and I'm carrying a lot more extra than she is. Yours and other reports caused me to go a bit out of my way last week to return here, so thanks for that. I had not been there in ages since my travel pattern changed but it was well worth the side trip. Damage was $50 for the hh and I tipped $80 because it was excellent service. In retrospect I should have given her more as it was the best AMP experience I've had in a while, regardless of type of finish. No haggling either. When I asked her to take out the jugs all she said was "you tip good?" Obviously, if I can find myself anywhere within reasonable range of this place, I will be returning.
Originally Posted by NHMan39
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-23 14:12 #3129Senior Member

Posts: 1811That sounds like there was a crew change. Did you get your girl's name.
Originally Posted by ForFunOnly59
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-23 21:25 #3128Senior Member

Posts: 44Rodgers st #8
My third time there. The previous 2 times were fun.
1. 8 for covered FS. About 10 minutes into the fun she said I was taking too long (I do take a bit longer covered). I said don't worry, I am enjoying myself and will get there.
She stops and said to finish with a Hand job. I said no, not what I paid for.
It got a bit loud and another women came into the room. I demanded a refund of 1/2 the money, that did not go well.
I quickly dressed and left.
Won't be back there.
-
11-03-23 15:11 #3127Senior Member

Posts: 332May be legit
There's one review on rubmaps which makes me think no extras are available. Reviewer said he did lightly touched her a few times to give a hint but she only seemed to sometimes move away and that massage was totally non-sensual. A comment on the review stated, " No extras here. I know the owner personally."
Originally Posted by IceCoffee
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-23 10:20 #3126Senior Member

Posts: 116Pre-pandemic reports legit granny. I go by often and noticed the sandwich board out again after a long time gone. Can't offer any recent news, but I'm eager to hear if you do try.
Originally Posted by IceCoffee
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-23 22:15 #3125Regular Member

Posts: 19Stedman
Hey All, has anyone been to Stedman in Lowell? I'm going to been it the area on Sat.
I'll toftt if I must, but looking for some recon.
-
11-02-23 17:27 #3124Senior Member

Posts: 46Sss635
I been noticing reports offering extra in SSS. Can someone PM me her name?
-
10-30-23 13:15 #3123Senior Member

Posts: 49Called her once. Gave me a Woburn hotel. The ghosted me. Tried calling back a few time and no response. She sounded awesome on the phone and was fully coherent. Then nothing. I'm going to try every so often though just to see.
Originally Posted by PlmanSmith
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-23 09:10 #3122Senior Member

Posts: 303Likely Fake,
I reached out, one can always hope, LOL.
Originally Posted by DeepSix
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-23 14:48 #3121Senior Member

Posts: 294Lmao!
Lmao at the comments by the horrified citizens.
Originally Posted by AzngrlLuvr
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-23 10:10 #3120Senior Member

Posts: 378Some screenshots from that Dracut Now page.
Originally Posted by AzngrlLuvr
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-23 22:00 #3119Senior Member

Posts: 378Damn she's got some heavies.
Originally Posted by DeepSix
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





