Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 66 of 274 FirstFirst ... 16 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 116 166 ... LastLast
Results 976 to 990 of 4108
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3133

    Stedman AMP BEST

    Quote Originally Posted by NorthOfTown  [View Original Post]
    Sandy is legit. Gives a great massage but not at all erotic. Not sure how she stays in business.
    I found the same, a great massage no extras Is Sandy the owner? Any other girls work there? When I was there I heard her talking to another girl.

  2. #3132

    Definitely legit

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnfoxxfan  [View Original Post]
    There's one review on rubmaps which makes me think no extras are available. Reviewer said he did lightly touched her a few times to give a hint but she only seemed to sometimes move away and that massage was totally non-sensual. A comment on the review stated, " No extras here. I know the owner personally."
    Sandy is legit. Gives a great massage but not at all erotic. Not sure how she stays in business.

  3. #3131
    Quote Originally Posted by ChoirBoy  [View Original Post]
    That sounds like there was a crew change. Did you get your girl's name.
    Regretfully, I did not.

    Such an odd experience.

  4. #3130

    I think she is special

    Quote Originally Posted by NHMan39  [View Original Post]
    I rarely go to AMPs or do much, but after reading a recent review decided to try Bella at Rosemary. Very glad I did. She was very pretty, a little pudgy, but great tits.

    Paid the house fee. Got a pretty decent massage. Nothing great, but better then most I think.

    Was very friendly and the tease was nice. On the flip, she was very complimentary and very good at what she did. Standard finish, but plenty of roaming allowed, and she was very flirty and right in my face. I very much enjoyed it.

    I don't love the location. But if I can find the time, I would definitely repeat.
    What a nice lady! Fun, flirty and funny. A delight. A good massage and great basic finish. Those jugs are spectacular and her personality makes the experience much more fun. I tried to ask for Russian but giggled and said no. I did not ask her name but assume it was the same lady. I would not have described her as pudgy given the style of very tight clothing she was wearing, but that is subjective since I do consider myself a bit pudgy these days and I'm carrying a lot more extra than she is. Yours and other reports caused me to go a bit out of my way last week to return here, so thanks for that. I had not been there in ages since my travel pattern changed but it was well worth the side trip. Damage was $50 for the hh and I tipped $80 because it was excellent service. In retrospect I should have given her more as it was the best AMP experience I've had in a while, regardless of type of finish. No haggling either. When I asked her to take out the jugs all she said was "you tip good?" Obviously, if I can find myself anywhere within reasonable range of this place, I will be returning.

  5. #3129
    Quote Originally Posted by ForFunOnly59  [View Original Post]
    My third time there. The previous 2 times were fun.

    1. 8 for covered FS. About 10 minutes into the fun she said I was taking too long (I do take a bit longer covered). I said don't worry, I am enjoying myself and will get there.

    She stops and said to finish with a Hand job. I said no, not what I paid for.

    It got a bit loud and another women came into the room. I demanded a refund of 1/2 the money, that did not go well.

    I quickly dressed and left.

    Won't be back there.
    That sounds like there was a crew change. Did you get your girl's name.

  6. #3128

    Rodgers st #8

    My third time there. The previous 2 times were fun.

    1. 8 for covered FS. About 10 minutes into the fun she said I was taking too long (I do take a bit longer covered). I said don't worry, I am enjoying myself and will get there.

    She stops and said to finish with a Hand job. I said no, not what I paid for.

    It got a bit loud and another women came into the room. I demanded a refund of 1/2 the money, that did not go well.

    I quickly dressed and left.

    Won't be back there.

  7. #3127

    May be legit

    Quote Originally Posted by IceCoffee  [View Original Post]
    Hey All, has anyone been to Stedman in Lowell? I'm going to been it the area on Sat.

    I'll toftt if I must, but looking for some recon.
    There's one review on rubmaps which makes me think no extras are available. Reviewer said he did lightly touched her a few times to give a hint but she only seemed to sometimes move away and that massage was totally non-sensual. A comment on the review stated, " No extras here. I know the owner personally."

  8. #3126
    Quote Originally Posted by IceCoffee  [View Original Post]
    Hey All, has anyone been to Stedman in Lowell? I'm going to been it the area on Sat.

    I'll toftt if I must, but looking for some recon.
    Pre-pandemic reports legit granny. I go by often and noticed the sandwich board out again after a long time gone. Can't offer any recent news, but I'm eager to hear if you do try.

  9. #3125

    Stedman

    Hey All, has anyone been to Stedman in Lowell? I'm going to been it the area on Sat.

    I'll toftt if I must, but looking for some recon.

  10. #3124

    Sss635

    I been noticing reports offering extra in SSS. Can someone PM me her name?

  11. #3123
    Quote Originally Posted by PlmanSmith  [View Original Post]
    I reached out, one can always hope, LOL.
    Called her once. Gave me a Woburn hotel. The ghosted me. Tried calling back a few time and no response. She sounded awesome on the phone and was fully coherent. Then nothing. I'm going to try every so often though just to see.

  12. #3122

    Likely Fake,

    Quote Originally Posted by DeepSix  [View Original Post]
    I reached out, one can always hope, LOL.

  13. #3121

    Lmao!

    Quote Originally Posted by AzngrlLuvr  [View Original Post]
    Some screenshots from that Dracut Now page.
    Lmao at the comments by the horrified citizens.

  14. #3120
    Quote Originally Posted by AzngrlLuvr  [View Original Post]
    Just a heads up to those in the Dracut area. The AMP on Nashua Road has caught the attention of the local town Facebook page. FB group is called Dracut Now. Use caution when going there. I don't live far from there and went there once a couple months ago. Ok experience and I believe FS is available. Now that the locals are talking about it, its days are probably numbered. Some of the comments are pretty funny.
    Some screenshots from that Dracut Now page.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0177.jpg‎   IMG_0178.jpg‎   IMG_0179.jpg‎  

  15. #3119
    Quote Originally Posted by DeepSix  [View Original Post]
    Damn she's got some heavies.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape