Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 68 of 274 FirstFirst ... 18 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 118 168 ... LastLast
Results 1,006 to 1,020 of 4108
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3103

    Rosemary

    I rarely go to AMPs or do much, but after reading a recent review decided to try Bella at Rosemary. Very glad I did. She was very pretty, a little pudgy, but great tits.

    Paid the house fee. Got a pretty decent massage. Nothing great, but better then most I think.

    Was very friendly and the tease was nice. On the flip, she was very complimentary and very good at what she did. Standard finish, but plenty of roaming allowed, and she was very flirty and right in my face. I very much enjoyed it.

    I don't love the location. But if I can find the time, I would definitely repeat.

  2. #3102

    Blue Moon

    Not sure if this should be in the Lowell group or Lawrence. But, posting here for now.

    I tried out a new place called Blue Moon, 156 X Main st in Tewksbury. Was met by Kelly, who is incredible look wise. Asian, amazing curves, must be in her mid 30's and spoke decent English. She was wearing a dress which went down to her knees. Paid 70 for the house and laid down for the massage. The massage was mediocre, nothing fantastic, there was a bit of tease. I did not try and get too frisky since I have never been to this place before, but OTC assplay was allowed. On the flip she asked what did you want. I asked her to get nude and let me finger her. She quoted 120, I was able to get her down to 100 only. I folded for it, cause she is one of the sexiest girls I have seen in an AMP in a while. She strips down and reveals her great body and allowed complete access and gave a wonderful handjob. After the finissh and cleanup she gave a nice head massage and I was on my way.

    I know I may have tipped a bit more than the going price, but I had to see her body and she was not budging on the tip amount. More may be available on the menu, but I did not inquire.

    I will definitely try to see her again, but seems like getting her is difficult. This place apparently only corresponds through messages and whenever I have inquired about seeing her, she is not there on that day.

    I did not see a post about this place on here or on rub maps, so thought of sharing.

  3. #3101
    Summer is a hidden gem. Surprised she's not discussed more, as she's been there for years. She's attractive enough to make the saran job worthwhile.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaycee85  [View Original Post]
    So I took some time off after being spoiled in Florida but the bug finally caught up to me. I went to PB in Lowell today figuring I'd just get a uick jackhammer but was surprised. Only 1 girl working. Said her name was summer. Regular $60 for house fee and an ok rub, then another monger came in and she went to talk to him. Came back and tease started quickly after. On the flip asked what I wanted, I said everything and she laughed and said "mouth?" Agreed then asked how much I paid last time. I told her $ and she agreed. Released the girls and gave an enthusiastic BJ. Finished and received head, arm, and leg massage to finish. Got a bottle of water and on my way. Still miss FL but this was actually a decent time.

  4. #3100

    Florida

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnson686  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the report, will have to check this place out. I only got a chance to monger in FL one time, but I know what you mean about missing it. Went to Milk massage in the Orlando area, very memorable, I wish they had places like that around here.
    MILK is currently closed.

  5. #3099
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaycee85  [View Original Post]
    So I took some time off after being spoiled in Florida but the bug finally caught up to me. I went to PB in Lowell today figuring I'd just get a uick jackhammer but was surprised. Only 1 girl working. Said her name was summer. Regular $60 for house fee and an ok rub, then another monger came in and she went to talk to him. Came back and tease started quickly after. On the flip asked what I wanted, I said everything and she laughed and said "mouth?" Agreed then asked how much I paid last time. I told her $ and she agreed. Released the girls and gave an enthusiastic BJ. Finished and received head, arm, and leg massage to finish. Got a bottle of water and on my way. Still miss FL but this was actually a decent time.
    Thanks for the report, will have to check this place out. I only got a chance to monger in FL one time, but I know what you mean about missing it. Went to Milk massage in the Orlando area, very memorable, I wish they had places like that around here.

  6. #3098

    Pb

    So I took some time off after being spoiled in Florida but the bug finally caught up to me. I went to PB in Lowell today figuring I'd just get a uick jackhammer but was surprised. Only 1 girl working. Said her name was summer. Regular $60 for house fee and an ok rub, then another monger came in and she went to talk to him. Came back and tease started quickly after. On the flip asked what I wanted, I said everything and she laughed and said "mouth?" Agreed then asked how much I paid last time. I told her $ and she agreed. Released the girls and gave an enthusiastic BJ. Finished and received head, arm, and leg massage to finish. Got a bottle of water and on my way. Still miss FL but this was actually a decent time.

  7. #3097

    Stow Spa

    I saw Stow Spa's string of grand opening announcements on craigslist so checked it out today.

    It's in an old building that's being renovated and turned into offices. When I went in there was no one there, but Mary arrived after a very short wait. She told me several times that next time I should call before coming, so I guess drop-ins are not encouraged.

    There are two very large massage rooms, each bright and clean.

    Mary doesn't speak or understand English very well; her single reply to everything and anything I said was "Thank you very much". I asked for a firm massage, but she is so strong that I had to tell her to lighten up. But at times it was still uncomfortable. For much of the massage, while I was prone, she was kneeling on the table straddling me, occasionally sitting on my back while working on my glutes. She worked very hard the entire hour.

    According to the website, they are open 9 AM-9 PM every day. Half-hour massages are available as are four-hand massages. I took these as indictors that happiness could likely be found.

    But there was not even the slightest hint of any extras being available. There were no "accidental" touches. Although I was completely undraped while prone, she put the sheet over me when I turned over. Nor was there any light or teasing touch after the hot towel.

    Perhaps a menu will appear if I return. However since it's not convenient to home, and also because I've had better massages elsewhere, I'll probably not return soon.

    The hour cost $70, and I tipped her $30. Using her extremely limited English, she gave me a card to keep track of massages there, and struggled to explain that after the 10th massage I'd get a free one. And repeated that the next time I should call first.

  8. #3096

    Fun gals here

    Quote Originally Posted by Daremo13  [View Original Post]
    Is now known as Jing's Aromatherapy.
    I've been here 3 times in the last 5 weeks or so. First and most recent (9/23) with Lucky and other.

    With LingLing (sounded like what she said plus a review on RubMaps mentions that name). I'd guess.

    Lucky to be around 40 and LingLing probably a few years younger. Both are cute in my opinion, quite.

    Energetic, and fun. I've been sworn to secrecy to reveal public details but will respond to PM's. I met.

    Shelly as well on one visit who was cute who, seemed fun as well and somewhere between 30-40.

  9. #3095
    Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke9015  [View Original Post]
    Its in Chelmsford. 1** Concord.

    Hosue fee was 70 and I tipped 80. As for extras I think mentioned in the review. HJ, pussy play, she got completely nude.
    Is now known as Jing's Aromatherapy.

  10. #3094

    Address?

    Quote Originally Posted by Thorn92  [View Original Post]
    I had a chance to drop by Rosemary yesterday and honestly, I was delightfully surprised by the new girl there (I don't want to hype anyone on here but let's just say my jaw dropped). For those who know Mary, apparently she left and was replaced by Bella. Let's just say Bella's double d's were on par with Mary's (if not bigger), has a cute baby face, and look nothing like the other AMP grannies LOL. Gave me a nice hug and took me into one of the rooms. Proceeded with a hard massage to ease up my knots, and plenty of roaming and tease. On flip, no haggle, and went to town on jr with some oil. Ended with a nice, strong, release. Her cute and youthful demeanor is really refreshing and quite different from most other AMPs. Paid for the hour with 60 tip. Will definitely return and highly recommend Bella.
    Would love to come see Bella.

  11. #3093

    Rosemary

    I had a chance to drop by Rosemary yesterday and honestly, I was delightfully surprised by the new girl there (I don't want to hype anyone on here but let's just say my jaw dropped). For those who know Mary, apparently she left and was replaced by Bella. Let's just say Bella's double d's were on par with Mary's (if not bigger), has a cute baby face, and look nothing like the other AMP grannies LOL. Gave me a nice hug and took me into one of the rooms. Proceeded with a hard massage to ease up my knots, and plenty of roaming and tease. On flip, no haggle, and went to town on jr with some oil. Ended with a nice, strong, release. Her cute and youthful demeanor is really refreshing and quite different from most other AMPs. Paid for the hour with 60 tip. Will definitely return and highly recommend Bella.

  12. #3092
    Quote Originally Posted by MassGuyInNh  [View Original Post]
    Where is this and what was the damage? What were the extras you received? Thanks.
    Its in Chelmsford. 1** Concord.

    Hosue fee was 70 and I tipped 80. As for extras I think mentioned in the review. HJ, pussy play, she got completely nude.

  13. #3091

    No

    Quote Originally Posted by AzngrlLuvr  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else here feel sort of bad for some of these AMP ladies? Most of them are grannies or middle aged at best. Sometimes you get lucky and get a younger better looking one. Most of them have this sadness to them and I can't blame them. They spend their days rubbing countless customers who low ball them on the extras. I can't imagine they saw themselves doing this at the age they are now. I've seen some of these other mongers and some of them look like they don't take care of themselves physically at all. Can't help but feel bad for the ladies sometimes. I usually try to be extra nice to them. I don't like to haggle as it kills the mood and they usually provide a better experience. I show up freshly showered and at least don't dress like a slob.

    Another point. The back walking has to stop. I'm talking for the ladies who are more than 110 pounds. Just stop! No offense but they are too heavy for that. Most of them are horrible at it and it actually sucks. I've had to tell a few ladies No on this and some still insisted. I got up and left in one occasion because of that. Thankfully a lot of places don't do this, but when I go to a place and see those fucking bars I'm like please no. At least the smaller ladies it's not that bad if they know what they're doing. If the girl isn't careful she can really injure someone and now that person is at the chiropractor or possibly hospitalized with a major back injury. How do you explain away that one?
    Don't feel too bad for the ladies. They make A Lot of money and NO ONE IS FORCING THEM TO DO IT.

  14. #3090

    Yes!

    Thank you AGL! Nice to know I'm not alone in the no-haggle dept. This is not a used car you're talking about, it's a personal service. Provided by a human being. It's the very least we can do to treat them as such.

    I think I've only had one attempt at the back walking, but mine is already fucked up, so I told her emphatically NO!

    Quote Originally Posted by AzngrlLuvr  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else here feel sort of bad for some of these AMP ladies? Most of them are grannies or middle aged at best. Sometimes you get lucky and get a younger better looking one. Most of them have this sadness to them and I can't blame them. They spend their days rubbing countless customers who low ball them on the extras. I can't imagine they saw themselves doing this at the age they are now. I've seen some of these other mongers and some of them look like they don't take care of themselves physically at all. Can't help but feel bad for the ladies sometimes. I usually try to be extra nice to them. I don't like to haggle as it kills the mood and they usually provide a better experience. I show up freshly showered and at least don't dress like a slob.

    Another point. The back walking has to stop. I'm talking for the ladies who are more than 110 pounds. Just stop! No offense but they are too heavy for that. Most of them are horrible at it and it actually sucks. I've had to tell a few ladies No on this and some still insisted. I got up and left in one occasion because of that. Thankfully a lot of places don't do this, but when I go to a place and see those fucking bars I'm like please no. At least the smaller ladies it's not that bad if they know what they're doing. If the girl isn't careful she can really injure someone and now that person is at the chiropractor or possibly hospitalized with a major back injury. How do you explain away that one?

  15. #3089
    Quote Originally Posted by AzngrlLuvr  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else here feel sort of bad for some of these AMP ladies? Most of them are grannies or middle aged at best. Sometimes you get lucky and get a younger better looking one. Most of them have this sadness to them and I can't blame them. They spend their days rubbing countless customers who low ball them on the extras. I can't imagine they saw themselves doing this at the age they are now. I've seen some of these other mongers and some of them look like they don't take care of themselves physically at all. Can't help but feel bad for the ladies sometimes. I usually try to be extra nice to them. I don't like to haggle as it kills the mood and they usually provide a better experience. I show up freshly showered and at least don't dress like a slob.

    Another point. The back walking has to stop. I'm talking for the ladies who are more than 110 pounds. Just stop! No offense but they are too heavy for that. Most of them are horrible at it and it actually sucks. I've had to tell a few ladies No on this and some still insisted. I got up and left in one occasion because of that. Thankfully a lot of places don't do this, but when I go to a place and see those fucking bars I'm like please no. At least the smaller ladies it's not that bad if they know what they're doing. If the girl isn't careful she can really injure someone and now that person is at the chiropractor or possibly hospitalized with a major back injury. How do you explain away that one?
    Feel sorry for them? I'd bet many of them are pulling down anywhere from $300 - $500 per day cash (some even more) depending on what services they offer and how well preserved or reviewed they are. I work my ass off in a stressful job for $60 per hour, they give half assed rub downs and a handy for that.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape