Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Escort Review: San Diego Bare

+ Submit Review
Page 88 of 327 FirstFirst ... 38 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 138 188 ... LastLast
Results 1,306 to 1,320 of 4901
16192789494
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #3596
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...iego/159274265#.

    This girl's ad has got that "look" or aesthetic that gets me excited for some young raw action. But unfortunately I reached out to her and she said it was a hard NO. Not even a BBJ. Only extra she offers is DATY for an extra $50. Sorry but the way I eat pussy these girls should be paying me LOL.

    Any way I could be talking to her pimp. Maybe someone or me should TOFTT and try asking in person.

  2. #3595

    Beware she will rob you

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...iego/159232916#.

    I know this thread is for bare but I wanted to warn people I let this woman a few months ago and she robbed me. I met her at an empty parking lot in Chula Vista and she had me get on the front seat (I know red flag) I did it though. As soon as I got in a guy came behind he was hiding in the back seat and held a knife to my neck cut my hand deep because I had put my hand up in reaction to him popping out. She pepper sprayed me and I got out of the car and they drove off. Be safe guys. Sorry for posting here. Just wanted to give a heads up to anyone who sees her add. It says she's in Oceanside now but still.

  3. #3594

    Taz

    Quote Originally Posted by Sinner1904  [View Original Post]
    Everyone favorite cum guzzler is hard up for some good dick. Hit her up if you have her number. She says she is in the mira Mar. Area.
    She also dropped her rates. 120 roses QV. 180 roses HHR. 260 roses HR.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/California/San-Diego/TAZ

  4. #3593

    Who

    Quote Originally Posted by Sinner1904  [View Original Post]
    Everyone favorite cum guzzler is hard up for some good dick. Hit her up if you have her number. She says she is in the mira Mar. Area.
    Who and you have a link?

  5. #3592

    Happy Tazoween!

    Everyone favorite cum guzzler is hard up for some good dick. Hit her up if you have her number. She says she is in the mira Mar. Area.

  6. #3591
    Quote Originally Posted by TempletonRat  [View Original Post]
    Seems some of the LA / OC Kgrl bookers have providers here in SD that include bb. And they all seem to be at the same address.

    These girls good, or comparable to the LA bb girls? Or do they keep the bammer cess weed down here?
    You can check the Asian provider thread for more details but often times the girls we get here are coming directly from LA / OC. Service is usually pretty good and a good selection of bb girls. Usually it's the pretty standard k-girl script but every so often we get a standout provider that a lot of people rave about on the board. For example yoji / ash which people love, or another one we had a bit ago named Jamie which I think got her start here.

  7. #3590

    SD Chapters of LA / OC booker outfits

    Seems some of the LA / OC Kgrl bookers have providers here in SD that include bb. And they all seem to be at the same address.

    These girls good, or comparable to the LA bb girls? Or do they keep the bammer cess weed down here?

  8. #3589
    Quote Originally Posted by IFuckALot  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...iego/158858791

    Wanting to try but she only has 1 review any of you boys indulged and if so how was it.
    Ad says no bare. Why is it posted in this section? Is she bb utr?

  9. #3588

    Any one tried her?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...iego/158858791

    Wanting to try but she only has 1 review any of you boys indulged and if so how was it.

  10. #3587
    Quote Originally Posted by CunningLnguist  [View Original Post]
    Here's a better link. Not sure if she's still in town. But text her and see.

    https://callescort.org/760-628-1489
    She's posting in Santa Ana.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...iego/158770198

  11. #3586
    You're a legend, thank you!

    Quote Originally Posted by CunningLnguist  [View Original Post]
    Here's a better link. Not sure if she's still in town. But text her and see.

    https://callescort.org/760-628-1489

  12. #3585

    Better link

    Quote Originally Posted by AnalCreamDream  [View Original Post]
    I guess Emily deleted her post? The link doesn't work, is it this Emily?

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/6197294984
    Here's a better link. Not sure if she's still in town. But text her and see.

    https://callescort.org/760-628-1489

  13. #3584
    Quote Originally Posted by AnalCreamDream  [View Original Post]
    I guess Emily deleted her post? The link doesn't work, is it this Emily?

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/6197294984
    No, that's a different one. Looks like she deleted her posts.

  14. #3583
    I guess Emily deleted her post? The link doesn't work, is it this Emily?

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/6197294984

    Quote Originally Posted by CunningLnguist  [View Original Post]
    Finally tried Emily today now that she's back in town.

    I remember a few months ago I tried and she tossed me out because she thought I had fake bills. They were real. But I guess it happened the night before with her last client and she was still pissed about it and took it out on me and my crisp $50 bills. I gave it another chance today and I was not disappointed!

    I ran out of viagra but figured with BFS I should have a good chance of smashing. Against my better judgement I added on Greek too.

    Guys if you go see this girl for Greek make sure you are able to get rock hard because her starfish is tight AF! I couldn't get it in with my half chub. After a few attempts and good fluffing by her I decided to switch back to her vaj. Her BBJ is fire by the way. Mouth felt incredible warm and wet and she kept DTing down to the root using lots of tongue and spit. I could've nutted off that alone but I wasn't paying $$ 2 on a BJ. I fucked her fat soft ass in dodgy style until I released a huge load in her pussy.

    Great provider and once I get my refill I'm repeating for sure so I can CIA.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/california/sandiego/158460333#

  15. #3582
    Quote Originally Posted by SumYoungGuy619  [View Original Post]
    What was her rate? I contacted her everything was pretty much an add on.
    Well. There's the rate which I think was 120/220 (qv / hhr) and then there's the add ons (bb, GFE, greek, recording). I had another $ sign on my post but it must've gotten filtered out; but 320 was my damage for a QV + BB + Greek. Though my greek attempt failed I at least got to stay for a hhr and CIP.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape