Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: San Diego Bare

+ Add Report
Page 89 of 327 FirstFirst ... 39 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 139 189 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,335 of 4903
This blog is moderated by BearBare
  1. #3583
    I guess Emily deleted her post? The link doesn't work, is it this Emily?

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/6197294984

    Quote Originally Posted by CunningLnguist  [View Original Post]
    Finally tried Emily today now that she's back in town.

    I remember a few months ago I tried and she tossed me out because she thought I had fake bills. They were real. But I guess it happened the night before with her last client and she was still pissed about it and took it out on me and my crisp $50 bills. I gave it another chance today and I was not disappointed!

    I ran out of viagra but figured with BFS I should have a good chance of smashing. Against my better judgement I added on Greek too.

    Guys if you go see this girl for Greek make sure you are able to get rock hard because her starfish is tight AF! I couldn't get it in with my half chub. After a few attempts and good fluffing by her I decided to switch back to her vaj. Her BBJ is fire by the way. Mouth felt incredible warm and wet and she kept DTing down to the root using lots of tongue and spit. I could've nutted off that alone but I wasn't paying $$ 2 on a BJ. I fucked her fat soft ass in dodgy style until I released a huge load in her pussy.

    Great provider and once I get my refill I'm repeating for sure so I can CIA.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/california/sandiego/158460333#

  2. #3582
    Quote Originally Posted by SumYoungGuy619  [View Original Post]
    What was her rate? I contacted her everything was pretty much an add on.
    Well. There's the rate which I think was 120/220 (qv / hhr) and then there's the add ons (bb, GFE, greek, recording). I had another $ sign on my post but it must've gotten filtered out; but 320 was my damage for a QV + BB + Greek. Though my greek attempt failed I at least got to stay for a hhr and CIP.

  3. #3581

    Question

    Quote Originally Posted by CunningLnguist  [View Original Post]
    Finally tried Emily today now that she's back in town.

    I remember a few months ago I tried and she tossed me out because she thought I had fake bills. They were real. But I guess it happened the night before with her last client and she was still pissed about it and took it out on me and my crisp $50 bills. I gave it another chance today and I was not disappointed!

    I ran out of viagra but figured with BFS I should have a good chance of smashing. Against my better judgement I added on Greek too.

    Guys if you go see this girl for Greek make sure you are able to get rock hard because her starfish is tight AF! I couldn't get it in with my half chub. After a few attempts and good fluffing by her I decided to switch back to her vaj. Her BBJ is fire by the way. Mouth felt incredible warm and wet and she kept DTing down to the root using lots of tongue and spit. I could've nutted off that alone but I wasn't paying $$ 2 on a BJ. I fucked her fat soft ass in dodgy style until I released a huge load in her pussy.

    Great provider and once I get my refill I'm repeating for sure so I can CIA.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/california/sandiego/158460333#
    What was her rate? I contacted her everything was pretty much an add on.

  4. #3580

    Emily. Missed opportunity

    Quote Originally Posted by CunningLnguist  [View Original Post]
    Finally tried Emily today now that she's back in town.

    I remember a few months ago I tried and she tossed me out because she thought I had fake bills. They were real. But I guess it happened the night before with her last client and she was still pissed about it and took it out on me and my crisp $50 bills. I gave it another chance today and I was not disappointed!

    I ran out of viagra but figured with BFS I should have a good chance of smashing. Against my better judgement I added on Greek too.

    Guys if you go see this girl for Greek make sure you are able to get rock hard because her starfish is tight AF! I couldn't get it in with my half chub. After a few attempts and good fluffing by her I decided to switch back to her vaj. Her BBJ is fire by the way. Mouth felt incredible warm and wet and she kept DTing down to the root using lots of tongue and spit. I could've nutted off that alone but I wasn't paying $$ 2 on a BJ. I fucked her fat soft ass in dodgy style until I released a huge load in her pussy.

    Great provider and once I get my refill I'm repeating for sure so I can CIA.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/california/sandiego/158460333#
    I spoke to her earlier today and was set on seeing her but other obstacles presented themselves so I was unable to go. Hopefully will try her again soon.

    Thanks for the report.

    -TJNiko.

  5. #3579

    Emily

    Finally tried Emily today now that she's back in town.

    I remember a few months ago I tried and she tossed me out because she thought I had fake bills. They were real. But I guess it happened the night before with her last client and she was still pissed about it and took it out on me and my crisp $50 bills. I gave it another chance today and I was not disappointed!

    I ran out of viagra but figured with BFS I should have a good chance of smashing. Against my better judgement I added on Greek too.

    Guys if you go see this girl for Greek make sure you are able to get rock hard because her starfish is tight AF! I couldn't get it in with my half chub. After a few attempts and good fluffing by her I decided to switch back to her vaj. Her BBJ is fire by the way. Mouth felt incredible warm and wet and she kept DTing down to the root using lots of tongue and spit. I could've nutted off that alone but I wasn't paying $$ 2 on a BJ. I fucked her fat soft ass in dodgy style until I released a huge load in her pussy.

    Great provider and once I get my refill I'm repeating for sure so I can CIA.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/california/sandiego/158460333#
    Last edited by CunningLnguist; 10-23-23 at 15:40. Reason: Add link

  6. #3578
    Quote Originally Posted by Guy456  [View Original Post]
    Never seen this lady's ad before. There are two different ladies in the pictures, which one is she?
    She's the one on the beach.

  7. #3577
    Quote Originally Posted by CunningLnguist  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...iego/158087474

    I don't see much on this girl and she's been around for awhile. Why'all must be keeping her UTR. I saw her about a year ago and she gave me 2 choices GFE or Greek both priced at $$. 5. GFE included BBJ, BFS, DFK, DATY. Greek was just greek and covered. I was craving greek so I went for that. I regretted it after the appointment because she can't take greek for too long and not too hard. She was out of condoms so I basically had to jerk myself off after that. I meant to see her again for the GFE but never did and forgot about her.

    Today I was hanging out in Pt Loma and did a search on LC to see who was active in the area. Saw her post and I reached out and asked about her GFE session. She told me only $$ this time! I was at her door in about 10 minutes. She still looked pretty good after a year. A little big thicker than I remember but not in a bad way at all. Slight mommy tummy and tits, pretty face, and a FAT ass. Her ass was the main thing I remembered from last year and this year I feel like it was better than before. It's one of those asses that is just fun to grab, squeeze, and spank. Super soft and cushiony.

    We got straight to business and she started off with a decent BBJ for about 5 minutes. After that she got on top and slid me in raw as I grabbed onto that fat ass an pounded away. After that we went into doggy which was amazing. Then standing doggy. Then her back on the bed and me standing. She didn't want me to come in her so I just painted her ass cheeks.

    Great chick, great value for BFS.
    Never seen this lady's ad before. There are two different ladies in the pictures, which one is she?

  8. #3576
    Quote Originally Posted by Maiko  [View Original Post]
    What was the cost?
    This is from her PD ad:

    15 min: 200.

    30 min: 300.

    60 min: 400 Msog 2 x.

    GFE is $50 extra.

    Available for incalls only from 12 pm-7 pm.

  9. #3575

    Add ons

    Quote Originally Posted by Tjinla2001  [View Original Post]
    Gosh, these young women should train with the 50 to 70 year-old Asian massage parlor cum dumps that are generally pretty diligent in the clean up phase.
    Worse is sometimes they sometimes dfk after our DATY with those remainder contents and don't bother with blue toast; crazy odor.

  10. #3574
    Quote Originally Posted by CunningLnguist  [View Original Post]
    On two different sessions I saw her and Milani squeeze some stuff out of a little bottle, rub it on and in their pussy then got dressed and carried on with the day with my cum still inside them. I stopped seeing them after that.
    Gosh, these young women should train with the 50 to 70 year-old Asian massage parlor cum dumps that are generally pretty diligent in the clean up phase.

  11. #3573

    Jade in Pt Loma

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...iego/158087474

    I don't see much on this girl and she's been around for awhile. Why'all must be keeping her UTR. I saw her about a year ago and she gave me 2 choices GFE or Greek both priced at $$. 5. GFE included BBJ, BFS, DFK, DATY. Greek was just greek and covered. I was craving greek so I went for that. I regretted it after the appointment because she can't take greek for too long and not too hard. She was out of condoms so I basically had to jerk myself off after that. I meant to see her again for the GFE but never did and forgot about her.

    Today I was hanging out in Pt Loma and did a search on LC to see who was active in the area. Saw her post and I reached out and asked about her GFE session. She told me only $$ this time! I was at her door in about 10 minutes. She still looked pretty good after a year. A little big thicker than I remember but not in a bad way at all. Slight mommy tummy and tits, pretty face, and a FAT ass. Her ass was the main thing I remembered from last year and this year I feel like it was better than before. It's one of those asses that is just fun to grab, squeeze, and spank. Super soft and cushiony.

    We got straight to business and she started off with a decent BBJ for about 5 minutes. After that she got on top and slid me in raw as I grabbed onto that fat ass an pounded away. After that we went into doggy which was amazing. Then standing doggy. Then her back on the bed and me standing. She didn't want me to come in her so I just painted her ass cheeks.

    Great chick, great value for BFS.

  12. #3572
    Quote Originally Posted by Tjinla2001  [View Original Post]
    Any idea if she is using a cum rag, baby wipes or takes a bird bath in the bathroom sink?
    On two different sessions I saw her and Milani squeeze some stuff out of a little bottle, rub it on and in their pussy then got dressed and carried on with the day with my cum still inside them. I stopped seeing them after that.

  13. #3571
    Quote Originally Posted by Baller55  [View Original Post]
    LOL yup. That's exactly what she does. Ton of guys lined up for quick 15 minute sessions. They knock, bang the hell out of that pussy and deposit that load. Next guy up does the same. I can easily see how 30 dudes is possible. At 250 a pop that's quite a nice tax free haul at the end of the day.
    Any idea if she is using a cum rag, baby wipes or takes a bird bath in the bathroom sink?

  14. #3570

  15. #3569
    Quote Originally Posted by Guy456  [View Original Post]
    How is that even possible? There's only 24 hours in a day.

    Anyone know if Claire is coming back?
    I messaged claire if she was ever coming back to sd, she said someday yes. Hoping for her return as well. Probably my fave of the bunch.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape