Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 384 of 1229 FirstFirst ... 284 334 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 434 484 884 ... LastLast
Results 5,746 to 5,760 of 18421
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #12676

    Real SB's or Not

    OK Gents, Any contact or communications?

    Too Sweet-provocative tagline.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...6-76339fcfe698

    Cuteness-love a nice natural rack.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...1-845d5a5580a8

    DaddiesKitty-has been on the site for a while.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...a-e6f62dca5363

  2. #12675
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcsylv  [View Original Post]
    It's not about being Johns or being SD's, it's about being rich or being poor. This forum caters towards people on the lower side of the income spectrum, just look at the other forums. Check the escorts are discussed in the escorts section. How many people are talking about seeing $500+/ hr girls advertising on Eros or Tryst with professional photos and a website, compared to $100/ qv hoes on Listcrawler and Skipthegames who are barely 6's on a good day.

    There used to be a rdt page called pornstarescorts or something where people discussed booking porn stars through agencies or directly through their Eros ads. These are women charging $1000+ an hour, and there's dudes who regularly book them. Not like, once a year on their birthday, at least several times a year, maybe more. Those dudes aren't the same ones here trying to find $50 car blowjobs.

    My main gripe with DC isn't the cost, I can afford paying 1,000 for a multi-hour date as long as she's pleasant to talk to, very beautiful, in her 20's, we're doing multiple rounds, and not using condoms. It's that there's nobody worth paying 1,000 to. This isn't the same gripe 90% of the people here have, their gripe is literally that they can't afford $1000 dates every week and girls should be charging "realistic rates" and gosh darnit they'd be able to score hot 18 yo pussy for $80 and a happy meal if it wasn't for those stupid kids (simps) ruining everything, like a fucking scooby do villain says.
    Don't disagree here but let's not get down on people who may not have the financial ammunition to adapt to the reality of things.

  3. #12674
    Quote Originally Posted by TheYoungMonger  [View Original Post]
    I wouldn't go higher than $300, and she'd have to pay me to hang that artwork in my house.

    You can see more of her here;.

    https://twitter.com/loveariannae

    https://www.instagram.com/loveariannae

    TikTok: southernsnowwhite
    Yeah she seems a little TOO soft to pay significantly for.

  4. #12673

    It's a hard pass for me

    Quote Originally Posted by Max#01  [View Original Post]
    Interesting body and overall look. Wouldn't bite for that kind of money. I wonder where exactly she is in Silver Spring? I don't recognize any of the buildings you can see outside her window.
    I wouldn't go higher than $300, and she'd have to pay me to hang that artwork in my house.

    You can see more of her here;.

    https://twitter.com/loveariannae

    https://www.instagram.com/loveariannae

    TikTok: southernsnowwhite

  5. #12672

    Luxurydate

    Has anyone had luck using Luxurydate.com?

  6. #12671
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1241
    Quote Originally Posted by TodayHustling  [View Original Post]
    Quote Originally Posted by InsaneManX  [View Original Post]
    Seems real, but wants you to buy her art so she can deliver it to you and meet. Minimum 1 k.
    Interesting body and overall look. Wouldn't bite for that kind of money. I wonder where exactly she is in Silver Spring? I don't recognize any of the buildings you can see outside her window.

  7. #12670
    Senior Member


    Posts: 586

    Look up Scarlett

    Quote Originally Posted by AdcFellow  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...c-8a45e5ceab91

    I think is real, and was willing to meet but seems to have a temper so I stopped corresponding.
    Hah, very real. I've seen her several times and if she's into you for more than just money, she will suck and fuck you like you're the last man on Earth. But she can be really hard to get a hold of, even if you have her real phone number. Definitely has an attitude, but probably for good reason.

  8. #12669
    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    That's why I call BS. All her Tiktoks etc. have her in NYC.
    Anyone take the plunge?

  9. #12668
    Quote Originally Posted by EasyeOne  [View Original Post]
    Told me the same, she's suppose to leave tomorrow. This is a 27 year posting old pictures and Holly Lim is a 22 year old "model / influencer" and * girl: https://onlyfans.com/hollylim.

    Might be real but not risking it.
    It's definitely some type of. Scam. Gave address straight to the room. I'm trolling her now. Whatever scammers won't come outside and wants me to go straight to the room.

  10. #12667

    Artsy

    Quote Originally Posted by TodayHustling  [View Original Post]
    Seems real, but wants you to buy her art so she can deliver it to you and meet. Minimum 1 k.

  11. #12666
    Quote Originally Posted by EasyeOne  [View Original Post]
    Told me the same, she's suppose to leave tomorrow. This is a 27 year posting old pictures and Holly Lim is a 22 year old "model / influencer" and * girl: https://onlyfans.com/hollylim.

    Might be real but not risking it.
    That's why I call BS. All her Tiktoks etc. have her in NYC.

  12. #12665
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe1278  [View Original Post]
    As per my chat, she is visiting and can host.
    Told me the same, she's suppose to leave tomorrow. This is a 27 year posting old pictures and Holly Lim is a 22 year old "model / influencer" and * girl: https://onlyfans.com/hollylim.

    Might be real but not risking it.

  13. #12664

  14. #12663

    Bondgirl

    As per my chat, she is visiting and can host.

    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    I don't get this one. Claims she's I'm McLean but clearly she's in NYC. I'd assume scammer or fake but her photo is verified.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...9-cf6be1d95f0b

    https://instagram.com/hollyylim?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

  15. #12662
    I don't get this one. Claims she's I'm McLean but clearly she's in NYC. I'd assume scammer or fake but her photo is verified.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...9-cf6be1d95f0b

    https://instagram.com/hollyylim?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape