Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 383 of 1227 FirstFirst ... 283 333 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 433 483 883 ... LastLast
Results 5,731 to 5,745 of 18401
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #12671
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1241
    Quote Originally Posted by TodayHustling  [View Original Post]
    Quote Originally Posted by InsaneManX  [View Original Post]
    Seems real, but wants you to buy her art so she can deliver it to you and meet. Minimum 1 k.
    Interesting body and overall look. Wouldn't bite for that kind of money. I wonder where exactly she is in Silver Spring? I don't recognize any of the buildings you can see outside her window.

  2. #12670
    Senior Member


    Posts: 586

    Look up Scarlett

    Quote Originally Posted by AdcFellow  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...c-8a45e5ceab91

    I think is real, and was willing to meet but seems to have a temper so I stopped corresponding.
    Hah, very real. I've seen her several times and if she's into you for more than just money, she will suck and fuck you like you're the last man on Earth. But she can be really hard to get a hold of, even if you have her real phone number. Definitely has an attitude, but probably for good reason.

  3. #12669
    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    That's why I call BS. All her Tiktoks etc. have her in NYC.
    Anyone take the plunge?

  4. #12668
    Quote Originally Posted by EasyeOne  [View Original Post]
    Told me the same, she's suppose to leave tomorrow. This is a 27 year posting old pictures and Holly Lim is a 22 year old "model / influencer" and * girl: https://onlyfans.com/hollylim.

    Might be real but not risking it.
    It's definitely some type of. Scam. Gave address straight to the room. I'm trolling her now. Whatever scammers won't come outside and wants me to go straight to the room.

  5. #12667

    Artsy

    Quote Originally Posted by TodayHustling  [View Original Post]
    Seems real, but wants you to buy her art so she can deliver it to you and meet. Minimum 1 k.

  6. #12666
    Quote Originally Posted by EasyeOne  [View Original Post]
    Told me the same, she's suppose to leave tomorrow. This is a 27 year posting old pictures and Holly Lim is a 22 year old "model / influencer" and * girl: https://onlyfans.com/hollylim.

    Might be real but not risking it.
    That's why I call BS. All her Tiktoks etc. have her in NYC.

  7. #12665
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe1278  [View Original Post]
    As per my chat, she is visiting and can host.
    Told me the same, she's suppose to leave tomorrow. This is a 27 year posting old pictures and Holly Lim is a 22 year old "model / influencer" and * girl: https://onlyfans.com/hollylim.

    Might be real but not risking it.

  8. #12664

  9. #12663

    Bondgirl

    As per my chat, she is visiting and can host.

    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    I don't get this one. Claims she's I'm McLean but clearly she's in NYC. I'd assume scammer or fake but her photo is verified.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...9-cf6be1d95f0b

    https://instagram.com/hollyylim?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

  10. #12662
    I don't get this one. Claims she's I'm McLean but clearly she's in NYC. I'd assume scammer or fake but her photo is verified.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...9-cf6be1d95f0b

    https://instagram.com/hollyylim?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

  11. #12661
    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    I can't see why people would pay so much for escorts etc.

    Actually, I can't get into pro hoes. I need some type of connection.

    He'll, the Eros, tryst hoes aren't better looking than the Korean massage parlors from 20 yrs ago.

    The dc sbs should be paying me. It's about paying for someone above your level. Hell I'm looking for model thin and everyone is fat as hell.
    But I'm assuming you've been in this game long enough to know that that's not how it works. Doesn't matter if you have George Clooney's looks, a Mercedes sedan, a ten-bedroom estate, and hung like a pornstar. No SB is ever going to pay to get in any guy's pants. I mean, why wouldn't these SBs overcharge when enough gullible johns readily fork over the benjamins? Even better in their mind to sucker said john in coughing up funds for simple M&Gs or platonic arrangements. A few years ago, most SBs wouldn't dare ask for more than what the escorts / pros were charging. But that's common practice in the DMV now, and that's what Mcsylv and others are pointing out--that this region has been ruined. Better off saving your money and going on business trips or vacation out-of-state.

    Case in point: I've recently jumped back into the Seeking game after taking a little over a year-and-a-half off. Out of 80 messages, I've gotten six responses. Of those six, only one asked for 300 PPM and that was a regular that I'd seen before. The rest were either pic sellers or wanting north of 800. And if I'm being honest, only two of those six were above average. Just insanity that it's gotten this GPS addled in such a short timeframe.

  12. #12660
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1241
    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    I don't get the appeal. I haven't seen her private pic, but what is so special about this one? For that kind of dough, she's really have to have it all, face, bod, performance.
    Looks way too "plastic". The fact that she's a smoker is an immediate disqualifier.

  13. #12659
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcsylv  [View Original Post]
    It's not about being Johns or being SD's, it's about being rich or being poor. This forum caters towards people on the lower side of the income spectrum, just look at the other forums. Check the escorts are discussed in the escorts section. How many people are talking about seeing $500+/ hr girls advertising on Eros or Tryst with professional photos and a website, compared to $100/ qv hoes on Listcrawler and Skipthegames who are barely 6's on a good day.

    There used to be a rdt page called pornstarescorts or something where people discussed booking porn stars through agencies or directly through their Eros ads. These are women charging $1000+ an hour, and there's dudes who regularly book them. Not like, once a year on their birthday, at least several times a year, maybe more. Those dudes aren't the same ones here trying to find $50 car blowjobs.

    My main gripe with DC isn't the cost, I can afford paying 1,000 for a multi-hour date as long as she's pleasant to talk to, very beautiful, in her 20's, we're doing multiple rounds, and not using condoms. It's that there's nobody worth paying 1,000 to. This isn't the same gripe 90% of the people here have, their gripe is literally that they can't afford $1000 dates every week and girls should be charging "realistic rates" and gosh darnit they'd be able to score hot 18 yo pussy for $80 and a happy meal if it wasn't for those stupid kids (simps) ruining everything, like a fucking scooby do villain says.
    I can't see why people would pay so much for escorts etc.

    Actually, I can't get into pro hoes. I need some type of connection.

    He'll, the Eros, tryst hoes aren't better looking than the Korean massage parlors from 20 yrs ago.

    The dc sbs should be paying me. It's about paying for someone above your level. Hell I'm looking for model thin and everyone is fat as hell.

  14. #12658
    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    The people that are playing in NYC this one is smoking.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...f-f8642e42bc48.
    I don't get the appeal. I haven't seen her private pic, but what is so special about this one? For that kind of dough, she's really have to have it all, face, bod, performance.

  15. #12657
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcsylv  [View Original Post]
    34? I thought over 29 is too old for you, are you loosening your standards?
    https://instagram.com/tamara?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

    For her yes.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape