Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 384 of 1228 FirstFirst ... 284 334 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 434 484 884 ... LastLast
Results 5,746 to 5,760 of 18409
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #12664

  2. #12663

    Bondgirl

    As per my chat, she is visiting and can host.

    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    I don't get this one. Claims she's I'm McLean but clearly she's in NYC. I'd assume scammer or fake but her photo is verified.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...9-cf6be1d95f0b

    https://instagram.com/hollyylim?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

  3. #12662
    I don't get this one. Claims she's I'm McLean but clearly she's in NYC. I'd assume scammer or fake but her photo is verified.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...9-cf6be1d95f0b

    https://instagram.com/hollyylim?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

  4. #12661
    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    I can't see why people would pay so much for escorts etc.

    Actually, I can't get into pro hoes. I need some type of connection.

    He'll, the Eros, tryst hoes aren't better looking than the Korean massage parlors from 20 yrs ago.

    The dc sbs should be paying me. It's about paying for someone above your level. Hell I'm looking for model thin and everyone is fat as hell.
    But I'm assuming you've been in this game long enough to know that that's not how it works. Doesn't matter if you have George Clooney's looks, a Mercedes sedan, a ten-bedroom estate, and hung like a pornstar. No SB is ever going to pay to get in any guy's pants. I mean, why wouldn't these SBs overcharge when enough gullible johns readily fork over the benjamins? Even better in their mind to sucker said john in coughing up funds for simple M&Gs or platonic arrangements. A few years ago, most SBs wouldn't dare ask for more than what the escorts / pros were charging. But that's common practice in the DMV now, and that's what Mcsylv and others are pointing out--that this region has been ruined. Better off saving your money and going on business trips or vacation out-of-state.

    Case in point: I've recently jumped back into the Seeking game after taking a little over a year-and-a-half off. Out of 80 messages, I've gotten six responses. Of those six, only one asked for 300 PPM and that was a regular that I'd seen before. The rest were either pic sellers or wanting north of 800. And if I'm being honest, only two of those six were above average. Just insanity that it's gotten this GPS addled in such a short timeframe.

  5. #12660
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1241
    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    I don't get the appeal. I haven't seen her private pic, but what is so special about this one? For that kind of dough, she's really have to have it all, face, bod, performance.
    Looks way too "plastic". The fact that she's a smoker is an immediate disqualifier.

  6. #12659
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcsylv  [View Original Post]
    It's not about being Johns or being SD's, it's about being rich or being poor. This forum caters towards people on the lower side of the income spectrum, just look at the other forums. Check the escorts are discussed in the escorts section. How many people are talking about seeing $500+/ hr girls advertising on Eros or Tryst with professional photos and a website, compared to $100/ qv hoes on Listcrawler and Skipthegames who are barely 6's on a good day.

    There used to be a rdt page called pornstarescorts or something where people discussed booking porn stars through agencies or directly through their Eros ads. These are women charging $1000+ an hour, and there's dudes who regularly book them. Not like, once a year on their birthday, at least several times a year, maybe more. Those dudes aren't the same ones here trying to find $50 car blowjobs.

    My main gripe with DC isn't the cost, I can afford paying 1,000 for a multi-hour date as long as she's pleasant to talk to, very beautiful, in her 20's, we're doing multiple rounds, and not using condoms. It's that there's nobody worth paying 1,000 to. This isn't the same gripe 90% of the people here have, their gripe is literally that they can't afford $1000 dates every week and girls should be charging "realistic rates" and gosh darnit they'd be able to score hot 18 yo pussy for $80 and a happy meal if it wasn't for those stupid kids (simps) ruining everything, like a fucking scooby do villain says.
    I can't see why people would pay so much for escorts etc.

    Actually, I can't get into pro hoes. I need some type of connection.

    He'll, the Eros, tryst hoes aren't better looking than the Korean massage parlors from 20 yrs ago.

    The dc sbs should be paying me. It's about paying for someone above your level. Hell I'm looking for model thin and everyone is fat as hell.

  7. #12658
    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    The people that are playing in NYC this one is smoking.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...f-f8642e42bc48.
    I don't get the appeal. I haven't seen her private pic, but what is so special about this one? For that kind of dough, she's really have to have it all, face, bod, performance.

  8. #12657
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcsylv  [View Original Post]
    34? I thought over 29 is too old for you, are you loosening your standards?
    https://instagram.com/tamara?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

    For her yes.

  9. #12656
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1026
    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    The people that are playing in NYC this one is smoking.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...f-f8642e42bc48


    I'm chatting with her but I know I can't afford her ass. This is probably a 1 k plus.
    34? I thought over 29 is too old for you, are you loosening your standards?

  10. #12655
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1026
    Quote Originally Posted by HeyDuhman  [View Original Post]
    If you check out the other rddt forums you will realize a huge number of legit SDs offer generous $$$ just to have m&g or dinner with a hot babe.

    But for us Johns here (99% of us here are more John than SD) looking for HOs (LOL OK, UTR hos parading as sbs) its an inconvenience. But it does help them weed us out and vice versa.
    It's not about being Johns or being SD's, it's about being rich or being poor. This forum caters towards people on the lower side of the income spectrum, just look at the other forums. Check the escorts are discussed in the escorts section. How many people are talking about seeing $500+/ hr girls advertising on Eros or Tryst with professional photos and a website, compared to $100/ qv hoes on Listcrawler and Skipthegames who are barely 6's on a good day.

    There used to be a rdt page called pornstarescorts or something where people discussed booking porn stars through agencies or directly through their Eros ads. These are women charging $1000+ an hour, and there's dudes who regularly book them. Not like, once a year on their birthday, at least several times a year, maybe more. Those dudes aren't the same ones here trying to find $50 car blowjobs.

    My main gripe with DC isn't the cost, I can afford paying 1,000 for a multi-hour date as long as she's pleasant to talk to, very beautiful, in her 20's, we're doing multiple rounds, and not using condoms. It's that there's nobody worth paying 1,000 to. This isn't the same gripe 90% of the people here have, their gripe is literally that they can't afford $1000 dates every week and girls should be charging "realistic rates" and gosh darnit they'd be able to score hot 18 yo pussy for $80 and a happy meal if it wasn't for those stupid kids (simps) ruining everything, like a fucking scooby do villain says.

  11. #12654
    The people that are playing in NYC this one is smoking.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...f-f8642e42bc48


    I'm chatting with her but I know I can't afford her ass. This is probably a 1 k plus.

  12. #12653

    Good Grief!

    Quote Originally Posted by Shier  [View Original Post]
    Stumbled across this, which seems extremely relevant:

    https://x.com/stillgray/status/1717147923816046870

    This is what we're dealing with.
    Life can be just a little bit hard. Figure it out!

  13. #12652

    Dash Diva

    Quote Originally Posted by IanPrax  [View Original Post]
    Met with her in Silver Spring by a Safeway. Went to an IHOP two minutes away. When she took me to her garage, I told her I will pay when in the room. She refused and said maybe could meet another time. Goes by Dash Diva.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...5-7423aa22fcec
    She had might as well go by "Cash and Dash Diva" or something like "I Will Rob You."
    Last edited by DickLongwood; 10-25-23 at 14:36. Reason: Punctuation correction

  14. #12651
    Senior Member


    Posts: 152
    Quote Originally Posted by Shier  [View Original Post]
    What struck me was that she mentioned that what I offered her "only covered half her rent" (she has roommates). Well, duh. When I was starting out, I counted on a quarter of my salary, a full work-week, to cover my rent. You think you're going to cover yours by going on a date?? By the way, now instead of getting what I offered, you're now taking in: zero.
    Stumbled across this, which seems extremely relevant:

    https://x.com/stillgray/status/1717147923816046870

    This is what we're dealing with.

  15. #12650

    Possibly The Same Person

    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    Ivanka94.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...1-76085d67030a

    After 4-5 yrs in the bowl I thought I'd seen enough scams to know when to snuff them out, this one caught me slipping. Chatted her up on the site, goes by Sofia. We moved to text, after four or five texts back-and-forth determining that we are on the same page in regards to what we were looking for I asked if she wanted to exchange pics. She said she'd prefer to video chat since you can fake / manipulate pictures. So I said fine, we video chatted for about five minutes, very pretty Latina girl, very innocent looking. No tats, nothing" slutty" or sketchy about her at all. We just kind of felt one another out then made plans to meet the next day. She said she doesn't have a car and that she'd be willing to host as long as we can meet somewhere in public first to make sure she's comfortable. She lives all the way in Silver Spring, so I figured instead of Ubering her to me plus saving the money on a hotel room it would be worth it so I agreed to meet her in her neck of the woods. We decided to meet for coffee at the IHOP near her place. We met for coffee, talked for probably 45 minutes. Talked about all our different experiences on the site, easy conversation lots of smalltalk. She seemed totally cool, totally normal. There was nothing sketchy about her, didn't seem anxious or nervous at all. She mentioned to me a couple of times that she had gotten scammed and so she was a little bit weary of it happening again. I assured her that I wasn't going to scam her.
    Met with her in Silver Spring by a Safeway. Went to an IHOP two minutes away. When she took me to her garage, I told her I will pay when in the room. She refused and said maybe could meet another time. Goes by Dash Diva.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...5-7423aa22fcec

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape