Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,546 to 4,560 of 17726
-
10-31-23 12:52 #13181Senior Member

Posts: 42Royal from Escortbabylon
Stay away from this one. After a bit of grinding and rubbing my cock, pulled the proverbial "get comfortable" and disappeared into the bathroom. She was in there for 5 min. Spidey senses tingling, I remained fully dressed and lo and behold, 5 min later a knock at the door. She rushes out of bathroom and greets him at the door. Of course he said, it's my time now, I paid in advance. I should have seen this coming as it's not my first rodeo. Instead of causing a scene, I just walked out and didn't look back. Not worth the trouble.
She was staying at Ameristar Hotel. I wouldn't risk anything with her. She said she would be available for a car date outside her house on the south side, but that would be just another set up waiting to happen.
You've been warned.
Dood.
-
10-30-23 19:15 #13180Senior Member

Posts: 47She's real
She's real, pics are heavily filtered, and much bigger in person.
Originally Posted by LeonardBoxx
[View Original Post]
Safe in-call behind a bookstore so you have to walk through a dark alley at night.
Nice attitude and eager to please. I don't remember the $$ but it was reasonable.
-
10-30-23 18:58 #13179Senior Member

Posts: 411Classic spa at Clayton and Baxter.
Originally Posted by TheBoy8292
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-23 14:58 #13178Senior Member

Posts: 95Sone references
Hi folks, work location moved to Manchester area. Does anyone know good provider near by areas to kill lunch time? Thanks.
-
10-30-23 10:08 #13177Senior Member

Posts: 82Rikki
https://callescort.org/618-251-1785
This one caught my attention But after googling the phone number, I see a mug shot from 2021. Couldn't find any reviews except on list crawl and you know how that goes sometimes. Anyone seen her? PM is fine if you want to keep it private like.
-
10-27-23 22:54 #13176Senior Member

Posts: 638Excellent time with this one.
This girl has fantastic natural tits (pierced nipples). BBBJ is ridiculously good. Feels like a second pussy. Russian and FS felt good too.
Originally Posted by JustAguy
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-23 10:43 #13175Senior Member

Posts: 1744Sally not Susan
That was Sally. Older woman worked from either the Hill or Maplewood.
Originally Posted by Missery
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-23 02:36 #13174Senior Member

Posts: 479You may be thinking of the Susan that also went by Sally that advertised often.
Originally Posted by KatChaser
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-23 11:53 #13173Senior Member

Posts: 279"light screening involving a photo".
Originally Posted by Evga3080
[View Original Post]
Also states doing outcalls but then mentions no travel right now, which is it?
Mmm, pass.
-
10-26-23 11:27 #13172Senior Member

Posts: 218I saw her a couple weeks ago. So unless it's happened since then, I don't believe this is accurate. She's impossible to get a hold of. I see her somewhat regularly and have texted her three times in the last week and haven't gotten a response.
Originally Posted by DeadDead22
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-23 10:12 #13171Senior Member

Posts: 316Thanks for the advice, but you didn't need to be so snarky about it! .
Originally Posted by Indyjc01
[View Original Post]
I usually check this site, but never thought to check previous cities' boards for the traveling ladies. Duh! Seems like a no-brainer now.
-
10-26-23 09:29 #13170Senior Member

Posts: 638Passed?
Are you saying that Susan passed? That's news to me.
Originally Posted by KatChaser
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-23 02:17 #13169Senior Member

Posts: 634Ever think about checking this site out in addition?
Originally Posted by Indyjc01
[View Original Post]
Ever think about checking this site out in addition to TER?
Originally Posted by Rally7
[View Original Post]
Hint #1 clicking on this poster's ID (mine) and see what prior messages the poster (me) has posted.
Hint #2 VIP advertises on EROS and other sites long before they arrive in your area. VIP's website shows their travel schedule. Look at the state / city forum where she or any of the lady you are interested in has been or currently prior to their arrival in your area? Post a question on that forum. Called advance recon. Worked perfectly the other month when Sexi Stacy on Tryst out of North Carolina came through the area. Got a lot of good feedback PM's from guys in the Carolinas and Virginia.
Hint #3 My I'd starts with "Indy" and she was last in Indianapolis Sunday-Tuesday.
Hint #4 You'll find two reviews there.
Sorry I couldn't help but be a wise guy late tonight. No offense.
Any other questions feel free to PM me.
-
10-26-23 01:44 #13168Regular Member

Posts: 10Sashaann?
Anyone got any info on her?
https://tryst.link/escort/sashaann
-
10-26-23 01:29 #13167Senior Member

Posts: 60I had it happen in Centreville about 20 years ago, (I know that's no help) not my thing! I should have expected it because she scrubbed it so thouroly in the table shower. Do you do any business in Orlando? The massage parlor thread in this forum for Orlando used to sound like a mongers paradise. There were several parlors that had beautiful 25-35 yo asians always. Milk Massage or M&M as it was referred sounded like heaven. It sounded like TUMA was standard there. Check out their thread and go back 6 to 9 months. Wow.
Originally Posted by TheBoy8292
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






