Thread: Trying this Sugar Baby thing.
+
Add Report
Results 1,231 to 1,245 of 6947
-
10-29-23 02:45 #5717Regular Member

Posts: 15Awaiting a response regarding the same.
Originally Posted by MalcolmMcfly
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-23 02:04 #5716Senior Member

Posts: 192Please update with your progress with this one.
Originally Posted by ConCityKing
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-23 01:46 #5715Regular Member

Posts: 15Can you DM me? I would like to know how it went. And yes, comms have been great.
Originally Posted by ConCityKing
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-23 16:01 #5714Senior Member

Posts: 62400 is my usual. I find that at 300, girls will agree but the flaky / last minute cancel ratio goes through roof. At 400 I feel like chicks will not want to lose out on that level of allowance. If a girl comes in at GPS level, I politely say there are so many other similar girls at a lower agreed number that you are good. Most of the time they will counter. I've had some 1 k-800 ppms come down to 500.
Originally Posted by Jay75
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-23 15:33 #5713Senior Member

Posts: 210Drea
I took her to dinner as well a few years back. She wouldn't shut up. Almost like she was on some sort of uppers.
She talked about having a AA ex, the lived abroad. She's ok not great looking. I didn't pursue her any further because there were so many other better option that were younger and more direct about their menus.
Good luck.
Originally Posted by LGSeeking
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-23 14:46 #5712Senior Member

Posts: 489There was a report on her about 3 weeks ago.
Originally Posted by PeterMaradona
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-23 13:20 #5711Regular Member

Posts: 15Anyone seen her
https://members.seeking.com/member/6...a-b2445c2336ab
I'm Talking to her. Any advise, DM me.
-
10-27-23 18:25 #5710Senior Member

Posts: 76Avg ppm
I have a couple in rotation and they range from 300-400. The time varies and not by the amount of the ppm, the time ranges based on the arrangement.
Originally Posted by Jay75
[View Original Post]
PA Redhead.
In PA I have one who wants a dinner date every time we meet, and then back to her place where we start with one of the best BBBJ I've ever had followed by almost anything I want (except anal) and her ppm is 350.
Asheville.
She wants to sit and catchup some before moving to her bedroom for fun, her ppm is 350.
Detroit.
In Detroit I have 2 separate girls one 300 and the other 400 similar experience.
Ohio brunette.
I have one who attends OSU and she is amazing now, it took a couple meetups to get her out of her shell. Everything is on the table with her and ppm is 300.
From my experience the ppm has more to do with the experience of the girl. If she has had several arrangements she tends to ask for more, less experience they will ask for less or at least settle for less.
Hope that helps, but I would love to here others experience when it comes to PPM.
-
10-27-23 12:18 #5709Senior Member

Posts: 132Well done! What would you say the average PPM has been for the ones in your rotation? Also, what is the average time allowed by them for PPM?
Originally Posted by BDChristie
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-23 11:05 #5708Senior Member

Posts: 489Most Likely Scammer: Bellucci and Possiblelive
Bellucci.
https://members.seeking.com/member/4...6-0fdf92870a42
Got the gut feeling that she's not real but sent her a message to see what's up. Her first response was that she's not online much and asked me for my number to talk offline.
I've seen this lines too many times and all of them are picture-sellers or scammers. Don't waste your time on this one. And no, I never responded her after that.
Possiblelive.
https://members.seeking.com/member/0...5-a40196200325
Ok she's down in Columbia but I'll post this here.
Talked to her for a while and I concluded that she only wants to scam for gas / baby-sitter money and she's not the person in the picture.
Wanted to set up a M&G with her but she insisted on sending her money to babysit first. Asked for gas money too. I asked her to send me a picture in real time or video chat and she was full of excuses as to not doing it. (Like she doesn't have a smart phone. Oh but she can take money on Cashapp LOL). I finally called her. She picked up and she has a strong accent (couldn't tell what country accent it is). She's definitely not the blonde in the profile picture. Another time-waster.
-
10-27-23 09:46 #5707Senior Member

Posts: 236Doubt
I doubt the person is the actual person in the pics. You can see all the pics you want of that girl on reddit or OF. Look up piperquinn_.
Originally Posted by ClarkW
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-23 09:38 #5706Senior Member

Posts: 62Seeking no doubt. It's not perfect and there are a lot of bots / pic sellers but if you play the numbers game and weed out the fake profiles, it's still the best. I have 4 on current rotation and banged at least 10-12 in past 3 months.
Originally Posted by SaveTheTatas
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-23 09:18 #5705Senior Member

Posts: 266
-
10-27-23 09:17 #5704Senior Member

Posts: 266Avoid
Whatareyouwaiting4.
Went postal on me when I asked for a verification pic.
SC area code 992.4190.
-
10-26-23 06:19 #5703Senior Member

Posts: 25Secret benefits vs seeking
Recently lost my SB of four years. Actually found her on CL. Any help would greatly be appreciated.










Reply With Quote





