Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Trying this Sugar Baby thing.

+ Add Report
Page 84 of 464 FirstFirst ... 34 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 134 184 ... LastLast
Results 1,246 to 1,260 of 6947
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5702

    Caringlady

    Comms have been great. Meeting up with her, just seeing if anyone else has seen her. Dm.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...6-896c980024d1

  2. #5701

    It gets better

    Quote Originally Posted by ClarkW  [View Original Post]
    The amount of girls that suddenly are available & the quick response time is the best time to be a SD & find a new SB.
    The next 6 weeks leading up to the holidays is the best time to be on SA.

  3. #5700
    Senior Member


    Posts: 132
    Quote Originally Posted by ClarkW  [View Original Post]
    The amount of girls that suddenly are available & the quick response time is the best time to be a SD & find a new SB.
    Great point Clark, I hadn't thought of this. But it certainly makes sense. LOL.

    I will definitely contact / push for PPM during the last week of a month.

  4. #5699

    You got to Love Month End!

    The amount of girls that suddenly are available & the quick response time is the best time to be a SD & find a new SB.

  5. #5698

    Drea on Seeking?

    Had the week of lifetime in Charlotte right after I discovered Seeking about 6 years ago. By the time I took "Drea" to dinner it was the end of the week and I was a bit exhausted. Coming to Charlotte on business again soon and interested in "Drea" again. Any reports on her would be appreciated.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...8-844253153297

  6. #5697

    Cocochannel

    Has anyone met this girl? Any info is appreciated. I am chatting with her but she seems to be too good to be true.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5becfaff-7aad-4f2f-84b0-bc9bc2a8d055

  7. #5696
    Senior Member


    Posts: 132
    Quote Originally Posted by BrianPeter  [View Original Post]
    She's on Seeking too. Seems like a scammer or time wasted. Chatted but went ghost.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...5-d1610449045e
    Thanks Brian!

  8. #5695

    Seen Her Too!

    Quote Originally Posted by CltGuy1231  [View Original Post]
    I've seen this one a couple times, tiny and soft spoken girl that doesn't fit her appearance with the neck tattoo. Great little body, she is shy and you must initiate everything. Above avg BBBJ, dfk, only no was for anal. Damage was $$ she seems to be very open scheduling wise during the day. One time she didn't have a car so I got her a Uber, the last couple of times she borrowed someone's car so keep that in mind.
    I have seen her a few times. I would probably not repeat. First time was alright, the 2nd time felt a little rushed. Everything else was right on Decent to above average BBBJ. I will say that she showed up on time. She had a car when I saw her last so this is news to me. YMMV!

  9. #5694

    First One

    First link, 22 yo Latina. She used to on there under a profile with the name Jazmin also.


  10. #5693
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruco  [View Original Post]
    She's a sweet girl. Treat her right. I just needed a lower ppm or I would have continued to see her.
    Totally agree. If she was 400 or 5/600 and hosted, she would have been a regular for me.

  11. #5692
    Senior Member


    Posts: 209

    Mela

    Quote Originally Posted by BDChristie  [View Original Post]
    Met this on after some messaging back and forth. Seemed a little unreliable as it would take 2-3 days sometimes for a response. Finally nailed down a meet up. She prefers afternoons and daytime which is fine by me. Booked a hotel in South Park. Body is great. In shape and well done man mades. I would say definitely a GFE experience. CFS, BBBJ. 600 ppm. Which is a little higher than my norm but bit the bullet. If you can deal with the lag in response, worth the meet up.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...3-b413dc5544b2
    She's a sweet girl. Treat her right. I just needed a lower ppm or I would have continued to see her.

  12. #5691

    Glo

    She's on Seeking too. Seems like a scammer or time wasted. Chatted but went ghost.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...5-d1610449045e

    Quote Originally Posted by Jay75  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any experience with GLo on WYP?

    Pics show a great body, however, can't tell much else.

  13. #5690

    Elegantangel

    Which one?

    22 yo Latina https://members.seeking.com/member/f...b-fab1f5cc3bb0.

    21 yo Asian. https://members.seeking.com/member/b...2-1eb525839e2c.

    Quote Originally Posted by CltGuy1231  [View Original Post]
    I've seen this one a couple times, tiny and soft spoken girl that doesn't fit her appearance with the neck tattoo. Great little body, she is shy and you must initiate everything. Above avg BBBJ, dfk, only no was for anal. Damage was $$ she seems to be very open scheduling wise during the day. One time she didn't have a car so I got her a Uber, the last couple of times she borrowed someone's car so keep that in mind.

  14. #5689
    Senior Member


    Posts: 132

    GLo

    Does anyone have any experience with GLo on WYP?

    Pics show a great body, however, can't tell much else.

  15. #5688
    Senior Member


    Posts: 409
    Quote Originally Posted by CltGuy1231  [View Original Post]
    I've seen this one a couple times, tiny and soft spoken girl that doesn't fit her appearance with the neck tattoo. Great little body, she is shy and you must initiate everything. Above avg BBBJ, dfk, only no was for anal. Damage was $$ she seems to be very open scheduling wise during the day. One time she didn't have a car so I got her a Uber, the last couple of times she borrowed someone's car so keep that in mind.
    Any link? The only one I found by that name on Seeking is in Georgia.

    I shot you a DM also.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape