Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Thread: Trying this Sugar Baby thing.

+ Add Report
Page 83 of 464 FirstFirst ... 33 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 133 183 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,245 of 6947
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5717
    Quote Originally Posted by MalcolmMcfly  [View Original Post]
    Please update with your progress with this one.
    Awaiting a response regarding the same.

  2. #5716
    Quote Originally Posted by ConCityKing  [View Original Post]
    Comms have been great. Meeting up with her, just seeing if anyone else has seen her. Dm.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...6-896c980024d1
    Please update with your progress with this one.

  3. #5715
    Quote Originally Posted by ConCityKing  [View Original Post]
    Comms have been great. Meeting up with her, just seeing if anyone else has seen her. Dm.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...6-896c980024d1
    Can you DM me? I would like to know how it went. And yes, comms have been great.

  4. #5714
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay75  [View Original Post]
    Well done! What would you say the average PPM has been for the ones in your rotation? Also, what is the average time allowed by them for PPM?
    400 is my usual. I find that at 300, girls will agree but the flaky / last minute cancel ratio goes through roof. At 400 I feel like chicks will not want to lose out on that level of allowance. If a girl comes in at GPS level, I politely say there are so many other similar girls at a lower agreed number that you are good. Most of the time they will counter. I've had some 1 k-800 ppms come down to 500.

  5. #5713

    Drea

    I took her to dinner as well a few years back. She wouldn't shut up. Almost like she was on some sort of uppers.

    She talked about having a AA ex, the lived abroad. She's ok not great looking. I didn't pursue her any further because there were so many other better option that were younger and more direct about their menus.

    Good luck.

    Quote Originally Posted by LGSeeking  [View Original Post]
    Had the week of lifetime in Charlotte right after I discovered Seeking about 6 years ago. By the time I took "Drea" to dinner it was the end of the week and I was a bit exhausted. Coming to Charlotte on business again soon and interested in "Drea" again. Any reports on her would be appreciated.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...8-844253153297

  6. #5712
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterMaradona  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...a-b2445c2336ab

    I'm Talking to her. Any advise, DM me.
    There was a report on her about 3 weeks ago.

  7. #5711

    Anyone seen her

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...a-b2445c2336ab

    I'm Talking to her. Any advise, DM me.

  8. #5710

    Avg ppm

    Quote Originally Posted by Jay75  [View Original Post]
    Well done! What would you say the average PPM has been for the ones in your rotation? Also, what is the average time allowed by them for PPM?
    I have a couple in rotation and they range from 300-400. The time varies and not by the amount of the ppm, the time ranges based on the arrangement.

    PA Redhead.

    In PA I have one who wants a dinner date every time we meet, and then back to her place where we start with one of the best BBBJ I've ever had followed by almost anything I want (except anal) and her ppm is 350.

    Asheville.

    She wants to sit and catchup some before moving to her bedroom for fun, her ppm is 350.

    Detroit.

    In Detroit I have 2 separate girls one 300 and the other 400 similar experience.

    Ohio brunette.

    I have one who attends OSU and she is amazing now, it took a couple meetups to get her out of her shell. Everything is on the table with her and ppm is 300.

    From my experience the ppm has more to do with the experience of the girl. If she has had several arrangements she tends to ask for more, less experience they will ask for less or at least settle for less.

    Hope that helps, but I would love to here others experience when it comes to PPM.

  9. #5709
    Senior Member


    Posts: 132
    Quote Originally Posted by BDChristie  [View Original Post]
    Seeking no doubt. It's not perfect and there are a lot of bots / pic sellers but if you play the numbers game and weed out the fake profiles, it's still the best. I have 4 on current rotation and banged at least 10-12 in past 3 months.
    Well done! What would you say the average PPM has been for the ones in your rotation? Also, what is the average time allowed by them for PPM?

  10. #5708

    Most Likely Scammer: Bellucci and Possiblelive

    Bellucci.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...6-0fdf92870a42

    Got the gut feeling that she's not real but sent her a message to see what's up. Her first response was that she's not online much and asked me for my number to talk offline.

    I've seen this lines too many times and all of them are picture-sellers or scammers. Don't waste your time on this one. And no, I never responded her after that.

    Possiblelive.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...5-a40196200325

    Ok she's down in Columbia but I'll post this here.

    Talked to her for a while and I concluded that she only wants to scam for gas / baby-sitter money and she's not the person in the picture.

    Wanted to set up a M&G with her but she insisted on sending her money to babysit first. Asked for gas money too. I asked her to send me a picture in real time or video chat and she was full of excuses as to not doing it. (Like she doesn't have a smart phone. Oh but she can take money on Cashapp LOL). I finally called her. She picked up and she has a strong accent (couldn't tell what country accent it is). She's definitely not the blonde in the profile picture. Another time-waster.

  11. #5707

    Doubt

    I doubt the person is the actual person in the pics. You can see all the pics you want of that girl on reddit or OF. Look up piperquinn_.

  12. #5706
    Quote Originally Posted by SaveTheTatas  [View Original Post]
    Recently lost my SB of four years. Actually found her on CL. Any help would greatly be appreciated.
    Seeking no doubt. It's not perfect and there are a lot of bots / pic sellers but if you play the numbers game and weed out the fake profiles, it's still the best. I have 4 on current rotation and banged at least 10-12 in past 3 months.

  13. #5705

  14. #5704

    Avoid

    Whatareyouwaiting4.

    Went postal on me when I asked for a verification pic.

    SC area code 992.4190.

  15. #5703

    Secret benefits vs seeking

    Recently lost my SB of four years. Actually found her on CL. Any help would greatly be appreciated.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape