Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: San Diego Bare

+ Add Report
Page 88 of 327 FirstFirst ... 38 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 138 188 ... LastLast
Results 1,306 to 1,320 of 4903
Relax and enjoy
This blog is moderated by BearBare
  1. #3598
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason619  [View Original Post]
    Interesting. Quoted me 2 hhr, said BBBJ or daty, so obviously I chose the former. Looked better than all the others IMHO, only one comparable in looks department was Claire for me. Claire was off the charts with her performance too tho. Violet delivered, but wasn't as into it or passionate as I would have liked. Seemed a bit shy and limited in what she would do too. No cim, which was expected. Killer view in k9 and mish. Said she may go to LA soon.
    Ahhh yes. Claire was such a favorite of mine as well. Her performance and those tits. I have a video of her that she let me make that's one of the hottest videos in my collection. Wish she would come back to SD but from the looks of her social media doesn't look like she's in a good place atm.

  2. #3597
    Quote Originally Posted by CunningLnguist  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...iego/159274265#.

    This girl's ad has got that "look" or aesthetic that gets me excited for some young raw action. But unfortunately I reached out to her and she said it was a hard NO. Not even a BBJ. Only extra she offers is DATY for an extra $50. Sorry but the way I eat pussy these girls should be paying me LOL.

    Any way I could be talking to her pimp. Maybe someone or me should TOFTT and try asking in person.
    Interesting. Quoted me 2 hhr, said BBBJ or daty, so obviously I chose the former. Looked better than all the others IMHO, only one comparable in looks department was Claire for me. Claire was off the charts with her performance too tho. Violet delivered, but wasn't as into it or passionate as I would have liked. Seemed a bit shy and limited in what she would do too. No cim, which was expected. Killer view in k9 and mish. Said she may go to LA soon.

  3. #3596
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...iego/159274265#.

    This girl's ad has got that "look" or aesthetic that gets me excited for some young raw action. But unfortunately I reached out to her and she said it was a hard NO. Not even a BBJ. Only extra she offers is DATY for an extra $50. Sorry but the way I eat pussy these girls should be paying me LOL.

    Any way I could be talking to her pimp. Maybe someone or me should TOFTT and try asking in person.

  4. #3595

    Beware she will rob you

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...iego/159232916#.

    I know this thread is for bare but I wanted to warn people I let this woman a few months ago and she robbed me. I met her at an empty parking lot in Chula Vista and she had me get on the front seat (I know red flag) I did it though. As soon as I got in a guy came behind he was hiding in the back seat and held a knife to my neck cut my hand deep because I had put my hand up in reaction to him popping out. She pepper sprayed me and I got out of the car and they drove off. Be safe guys. Sorry for posting here. Just wanted to give a heads up to anyone who sees her add. It says she's in Oceanside now but still.

  5. #3594

    Taz

    Quote Originally Posted by Sinner1904  [View Original Post]
    Everyone favorite cum guzzler is hard up for some good dick. Hit her up if you have her number. She says she is in the mira Mar. Area.
    She also dropped her rates. 120 roses QV. 180 roses HHR. 260 roses HR.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/California/San-Diego/TAZ

  6. #3593

    Who

    Quote Originally Posted by Sinner1904  [View Original Post]
    Everyone favorite cum guzzler is hard up for some good dick. Hit her up if you have her number. She says she is in the mira Mar. Area.
    Who and you have a link?

  7. #3592

    Happy Tazoween!

    Everyone favorite cum guzzler is hard up for some good dick. Hit her up if you have her number. She says she is in the mira Mar. Area.

  8. #3591
    Quote Originally Posted by TempletonRat  [View Original Post]
    Seems some of the LA / OC Kgrl bookers have providers here in SD that include bb. And they all seem to be at the same address.

    These girls good, or comparable to the LA bb girls? Or do they keep the bammer cess weed down here?
    You can check the Asian provider thread for more details but often times the girls we get here are coming directly from LA / OC. Service is usually pretty good and a good selection of bb girls. Usually it's the pretty standard k-girl script but every so often we get a standout provider that a lot of people rave about on the board. For example yoji / ash which people love, or another one we had a bit ago named Jamie which I think got her start here.

  9. #3590

    SD Chapters of LA / OC booker outfits

    Seems some of the LA / OC Kgrl bookers have providers here in SD that include bb. And they all seem to be at the same address.

    These girls good, or comparable to the LA bb girls? Or do they keep the bammer cess weed down here?

  10. #3589
    Quote Originally Posted by IFuckALot  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...iego/158858791

    Wanting to try but she only has 1 review any of you boys indulged and if so how was it.
    Ad says no bare. Why is it posted in this section? Is she bb utr?

  11. #3588

    Any one tried her?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...iego/158858791

    Wanting to try but she only has 1 review any of you boys indulged and if so how was it.

  12. #3587
    Quote Originally Posted by CunningLnguist  [View Original Post]
    Here's a better link. Not sure if she's still in town. But text her and see.

    https://callescort.org/760-628-1489
    She's posting in Santa Ana.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...iego/158770198

  13. #3586
    You're a legend, thank you!

    Quote Originally Posted by CunningLnguist  [View Original Post]
    Here's a better link. Not sure if she's still in town. But text her and see.

    https://callescort.org/760-628-1489

  14. #3585

    Better link

    Quote Originally Posted by AnalCreamDream  [View Original Post]
    I guess Emily deleted her post? The link doesn't work, is it this Emily?

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/6197294984
    Here's a better link. Not sure if she's still in town. But text her and see.

    https://callescort.org/760-628-1489

  15. #3584
    Quote Originally Posted by AnalCreamDream  [View Original Post]
    I guess Emily deleted her post? The link doesn't work, is it this Emily?

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/6197294984
    No, that's a different one. Looks like she deleted her posts.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape