Thread: San Diego Bare
+
Add Report
Results 1,321 to 1,335 of 4908
-
10-27-23 20:26 #3588Regular Member

Posts: 11Any one tried her?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...iego/158858791
Wanting to try but she only has 1 review any of you boys indulged and if so how was it.
-
10-26-23 21:26 #3587Senior Member

Posts: 102She's posting in Santa Ana.
Originally Posted by CunningLnguist
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...iego/158770198
-
10-26-23 17:54 #3586Senior Member

Posts: 77You're a legend, thank you!
Originally Posted by CunningLnguist
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-23 16:49 #3585Senior Member

Posts: 493Better link
Here's a better link. Not sure if she's still in town. But text her and see.
Originally Posted by AnalCreamDream
[View Original Post]
https://callescort.org/760-628-1489
-
10-26-23 16:16 #3584Senior Member

Posts: 102No, that's a different one. Looks like she deleted her posts.
Originally Posted by AnalCreamDream
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-23 14:21 #3583Senior Member

Posts: 77I guess Emily deleted her post? The link doesn't work, is it this Emily?
https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/6197294984
Originally Posted by CunningLnguist
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-23 23:13 #3582Senior Member

Posts: 493Well. There's the rate which I think was 120/220 (qv / hhr) and then there's the add ons (bb, GFE, greek, recording). I had another $ sign on my post but it must've gotten filtered out; but 320 was my damage for a QV + BB + Greek. Though my greek attempt failed I at least got to stay for a hhr and CIP.
Originally Posted by SumYoungGuy619
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-23 19:31 #3581Senior Member

Posts: 88Question
What was her rate? I contacted her everything was pretty much an add on.
Originally Posted by CunningLnguist
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-23 17:31 #3580Senior Member

Posts: 284Emily. Missed opportunity
I spoke to her earlier today and was set on seeing her but other obstacles presented themselves so I was unable to go. Hopefully will try her again soon.
Originally Posted by CunningLnguist
[View Original Post]
Thanks for the report.
-TJNiko.
-
10-23-23 15:39 #3579Senior Member

Posts: 493Emily
Finally tried Emily today now that she's back in town.
I remember a few months ago I tried and she tossed me out because she thought I had fake bills. They were real. But I guess it happened the night before with her last client and she was still pissed about it and took it out on me and my crisp $50 bills. I gave it another chance today and I was not disappointed!
I ran out of viagra but figured with BFS I should have a good chance of smashing. Against my better judgement I added on Greek too.
Guys if you go see this girl for Greek make sure you are able to get rock hard because her starfish is tight AF! I couldn't get it in with my half chub. After a few attempts and good fluffing by her I decided to switch back to her vaj. Her BBJ is fire by the way. Mouth felt incredible warm and wet and she kept DTing down to the root using lots of tongue and spit. I could've nutted off that alone but I wasn't paying $$ 2 on a BJ. I fucked her fat soft ass in dodgy style until I released a huge load in her pussy.
Great provider and once I get my refill I'm repeating for sure so I can CIA.
https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/california/sandiego/158460333#Last edited by CunningLnguist; 10-23-23 at 15:40. Reason: Add link
-
10-20-23 01:05 #3578Senior Member

Posts: 493She's the one on the beach.
Originally Posted by Guy456
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-23 22:16 #3577Senior Member

Posts: 563Never seen this lady's ad before. There are two different ladies in the pictures, which one is she?
Originally Posted by CunningLnguist
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-23 22:14 #3576Senior Member

Posts: 563This is from her PD ad:
Originally Posted by Maiko
[View Original Post]
15 min: 200.
30 min: 300.
60 min: 400 Msog 2 x.
GFE is $50 extra.
Available for incalls only from 12 pm-7 pm.
-
10-19-23 20:52 #3575Senior Member

Posts: 2422Add ons
Worse is sometimes they sometimes dfk after our DATY with those remainder contents and don't bother with blue toast; crazy odor.
Originally Posted by Tjinla2001
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-23 20:03 #3574Senior Member

Posts: 2085Gosh, these young women should train with the 50 to 70 year-old Asian massage parlor cum dumps that are generally pretty diligent in the clean up phase.
Originally Posted by CunningLnguist
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






