Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: San Diego Bare

+ Add Report
Page 90 of 327 FirstFirst ... 40 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 140 190 ... LastLast
Results 1,336 to 1,350 of 4903
This blog is moderated by BearBare
  1. #3568

    Shopping lines LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by Berndsd27  [View Original Post]
    With that fast pace, she doesn't even need lube. Yikes.
    If the chick offers greek on top; its game over LOL; lines might hit double.

  2. #3567
    With that fast pace, she doesn't even need lube. Yikes.

    Quote Originally Posted by Baller55  [View Original Post]
    LOL yup. That's exactly what she does. Ton of guys lined up for quick 15 minute sessions. They knock, bang the hell out of that pussy and deposit that load. Next guy up does the same. I can easily see how 30 dudes is possible. At 250 a pop that's quite a nice tax free haul at the end of the day.

  3. #3566
    Senior Member


    Posts: 461
    Quote Originally Posted by Guy456  [View Original Post]
    Yes, I have seen her and she is safe.
    What was the cost?

  4. #3565
    Quote Originally Posted by BearD  [View Original Post]
    QVs. That's what most do with the cip girls considering the line in the parking lot LOL.
    LOL yup. That's exactly what she does. Ton of guys lined up for quick 15 minute sessions. They knock, bang the hell out of that pussy and deposit that load. Next guy up does the same. I can easily see how 30 dudes is possible. At 250 a pop that's quite a nice tax free haul at the end of the day.

  5. #3564
    Senior Member


    Posts: 213
    Quote Originally Posted by Guy456  [View Original Post]
    How is that even possible? There's only 24 hours in a day.

    Anyone know if Claire is coming back?
    QVs. That's what most do with the cip girls considering the line in the parking lot LOL.

  6. #3563
    Quote Originally Posted by Guy456  [View Original Post]
    How is that even possible? There's only 24 hours in a day.

    Anyone know if Claire is coming back?
    Studies show that it only takes an average of 5 to 7 minutes for a man to reach orgasm and ejaculate.

  7. #3562
    Quote Originally Posted by Baller55  [View Original Post]
    LOL. Depends on what you mean by safe. Quite the contrary. She rarely plays safe and I haven't seen her after the first time because she just does BBFS with too many dudes. She is very open about it and straight up said she had a about 30 dudes cum in her pussy in a day. If that's your cup of tea then sweet go ahead but the thought of getting a bunch of dudes cum on me is a turn off. But she is very nice though.
    How is that even possible? There's only 24 hours in a day.

    Anyone know if Claire is coming back?

  8. #3561
    Quote Originally Posted by IFuckALot  [View Original Post]
    I didn't know the first post went up. Anyways I guess I just got cold feet. She seemed to good to be true but multiple people are saying she's legit so she must be. I've never experienced a girl being that upfront and I always thought that when they are upfront about sexual acts only that it's a red flag for a possible sting so I got scared 😂 but I hope you guys all enjoy her I sadly missed my chance because I chickened out.
    Yeah she's strangely very open and candid about everything. She's down to earth and perhaps has no filter. I can vouch she's definitely not a cop but she's pretty damn busy all the time.

  9. #3560
    Quote Originally Posted by Guy456  [View Original Post]
    Yes, I have seen her and she is safe.
    LOL. Depends on what you mean by safe. Quite the contrary. She rarely plays safe and I haven't seen her after the first time because she just does BBFS with too many dudes. She is very open about it and straight up said she had a about 30 dudes cum in her pussy in a day. If that's your cup of tea then sweet go ahead but the thought of getting a bunch of dudes cum on me is a turn off. But she is very nice though.

  10. #3559

    My bad

    Quote Originally Posted by Guy456  [View Original Post]
    Yes, I have seen her and she is safe.
    I didn't know the first post went up. Anyways I guess I just got cold feet. She seemed to good to be true but multiple people are saying she's legit so she must be. I've never experienced a girl being that upfront and I always thought that when they are upfront about sexual acts only that it's a red flag for a possible sting so I got scared 😂 but I hope you guys all enjoy her I sadly missed my chance because I chickened out.

  11. #3558
    Quote Originally Posted by IFuckALot  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...iego/156882403

    Has anybody seen Dolly. I had sent her a text and she was very straightforward saying that she only offers quick visit half an hour an hour and was very explicit which I'm not used to. I had texted her originally asked her for a massage or a lap dance as what I usually do to make sure they're not a cop because those are non-sexual acts. . But she replied with no and said she only does sex acts. I did set a meet but got spooked because saw a cop at the hotel outside so I left. Has anyone seen dolly is that the right number in the ad?
    Yes, I have seen her and she is safe.

  12. #3557
    Quote Originally Posted by IFuckALot  [View Original Post]
    I'm pretty sure she's a cop. She was super open about only sexual acts which normally they ain't that forward I asked for a massage or lap dance and she said no I only do sex acts. Also I went she wanted a face pic but I wouldn't give it to her and I saw a cop outside. Has anyone seen dolly from this number or know if I'm wrong?
    You have two posts and she's been reviewed and is legit.

  13. #3556

    Nope, but.

    Quote Originally Posted by IFuckALot  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...iego/156882403

    Has anybody seen Dolly. I had sent her a text and she was very straightforward saying that she only offers quick visit half an hour an hour and was very explicit which I'm not used to. I had texted her originally asked her for a massage or a lap dance as what I usually do to make sure they're not a cop because those are non-sexual acts. . But she replied with no and said she only does sex acts. I did set a meet but got spooked because saw a cop at the hotel outside so I left. Has anyone seen dolly is that the right number in the ad?
    Didn't see her, but I did see she had posted on PD as well around the same time. The group she runs with never sugar coated menus and I believe they asked for a pic or at least a pic of the motel before. I never send a selfie, if it's a deal-breaker for them, so be it, but never was. I don't think I've ever asked for a massage or lapdance personally, I'd imagine they may think you're just wasting time asking for bullshit like that LOL. I didn't mind how up front they were, definitely is more preferred than ones that don't provide a menu or give the vaguest of info.

  14. #3555

    Anyone seen her

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...iego/156882403

    Has anybody seen Dolly. I had sent her a text and she was very straightforward saying that she only offers quick visit half an hour an hour and was very explicit which I'm not used to. I had texted her originally asked her for a massage or a lap dance as what I usually do to make sure they're not a cop because those are non-sexual acts. . But she replied with no and said she only does sex acts. I did set a meet but got spooked because saw a cop at the hotel outside so I left. Has anyone seen dolly is that the right number in the ad?

  15. #3554

    Careful with her

    Quote Originally Posted by Tjinla2001  [View Original Post]
    I thought Dolly was going to settle down in Las Vegas. I guess she addicted to the glamour of Hotel Circle.
    I'm pretty sure she's a cop. She was super open about only sexual acts which normally they ain't that forward I asked for a massage or lap dance and she said no I only do sex acts. Also I went she wanted a face pic but I wouldn't give it to her and I saw a cop outside. Has anyone seen dolly from this number or know if I'm wrong?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape