Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 304 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 204 254 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 354 404 804 ... LastLast
Results 4,546 to 4,560 of 17721
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13176

    Excellent time with this one.

    Quote Originally Posted by JustAguy  [View Original Post]
    I thought it would get deleted. My bad.

    https://callescort.org/314-229-2611
    This girl has fantastic natural tits (pierced nipples). BBBJ is ridiculously good. Feels like a second pussy. Russian and FS felt good too.

  2. #13175

    Sally not Susan

    Quote Originally Posted by Missery  [View Original Post]
    You may be thinking of the Susan that also went by Sally that advertised often.
    That was Sally. Older woman worked from either the Hill or Maplewood.

  3. #13174
    Quote Originally Posted by KatChaser  [View Original Post]
    I thought someone posted she passed?

    Someone posted.
    You may be thinking of the Susan that also went by Sally that advertised often.

  4. #13173
    Quote Originally Posted by Evga3080  [View Original Post]
    Anyone got any info on her?

    https://tryst.link/escort/sashaann
    "light screening involving a photo".

    Also states doing outcalls but then mentions no travel right now, which is it?

    Mmm, pass.

  5. #13172
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadDead22  [View Original Post]
    Are you saying that Susan passed? That's news to me.
    I saw her a couple weeks ago. So unless it's happened since then, I don't believe this is accurate. She's impossible to get a hold of. I see her somewhat regularly and have texted her three times in the last week and haven't gotten a response.

  6. #13171
    Quote Originally Posted by Indyjc01  [View Original Post]
    Ever think about checking this site out in addition to TER?

    Hint #1 clicking on this poster's ID (mine) and see what prior messages the poster (me) has posted.

    Hint #2 VIP advertises on EROS and other sites long before they arrive in your area. VIP's website shows their travel schedule. Look at the state / city forum where she or any of the lady you are interested in has been or currently prior to their arrival in your area? Post a question on that forum. Called advance recon. Worked perfectly the other month when Sexi Stacy on Tryst out of North Carolina came through the area. Got a lot of good feedback PM's from guys in the Carolinas and Virginia.

    Hint #3 My I'd starts with "Indy" and she was last in Indianapolis Sunday-Tuesday.

    Hint #4 You'll find two reviews there.

    Sorry I couldn't help but be a wise guy late tonight. No offense.

    Any other questions feel free to PM me.
    Thanks for the advice, but you didn't need to be so snarky about it! .

    I usually check this site, but never thought to check previous cities' boards for the traveling ladies. Duh! Seems like a no-brainer now.

  7. #13170

    Passed?

    Quote Originally Posted by KatChaser  [View Original Post]
    I thought someone posted she passed?

    Someone posted.
    Are you saying that Susan passed? That's news to me.

  8. #13169

    Ever think about checking this site out in addition?

    Quote Originally Posted by Indyjc01  [View Original Post]
    And speaking of TouringVIPgirls Ariel Perez is coming your way. She's new, sweet and "everything" looks better in person. Please treat her nice!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rally7  [View Original Post]
    Was thinking of a dream about her. TER shows "Services provided as descibed" = No, which had me hesitating. But I don't have a Premium membership, so can't see details.
    Ever think about checking this site out in addition to TER?

    Hint #1 clicking on this poster's ID (mine) and see what prior messages the poster (me) has posted.

    Hint #2 VIP advertises on EROS and other sites long before they arrive in your area. VIP's website shows their travel schedule. Look at the state / city forum where she or any of the lady you are interested in has been or currently prior to their arrival in your area? Post a question on that forum. Called advance recon. Worked perfectly the other month when Sexi Stacy on Tryst out of North Carolina came through the area. Got a lot of good feedback PM's from guys in the Carolinas and Virginia.

    Hint #3 My I'd starts with "Indy" and she was last in Indianapolis Sunday-Tuesday.

    Hint #4 You'll find two reviews there.

    Sorry I couldn't help but be a wise guy late tonight. No offense.

    Any other questions feel free to PM me.

  9. #13168

    Sashaann?

    Anyone got any info on her?

    https://tryst.link/escort/sashaann

  10. #13167
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBoy8292  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the info, my Dallas work trip used to have so much fun. Do you have any link for Susan?
    I had it happen in Centreville about 20 years ago, (I know that's no help) not my thing! I should have expected it because she scrubbed it so thouroly in the table shower. Do you do any business in Orlando? The massage parlor thread in this forum for Orlando used to sound like a mongers paradise. There were several parlors that had beautiful 25-35 yo asians always. Milk Massage or M&M as it was referred sounded like heaven. It sounded like TUMA was standard there. Check out their thread and go back 6 to 9 months. Wow.

  11. #13166
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadDead22  [View Original Post]
    Some of the east side asians might. Probably 10% chance. It's not as prevalent as Tampa, Dallas, or LA.

    Soulard Susan is the best but good luck getting in touch with her.

    Not many more left. I've had it from a handful of times of different ladies but they have all either retired or don't advertise anymore.

    Pretty difficult kink to find in the STL. And this is coming from a fellow TUMA fan.
    Thanks for the info, my Dallas work trip used to have so much fun. Do you have any link for Susan?

  12. #13165
    Quote Originally Posted by Alerius  [View Original Post]
    I was just curious about why you put the link in the post this way instead of making the URL a clickable link. Just wondering if maybe I'm missing something from either a security or protocol perspective.
    I thought it would get deleted. My bad.

    https://callescort.org/314-229-2611

  13. #13164
    Quote Originally Posted by AceChase  [View Original Post]
    Uhhhhh was the girl you saw a red head with messed up teeth?
    No.

    This is her.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1548.jpg‎  

  14. #13163

    Susan

    Quote Originally Posted by DeadDead22  [View Original Post]
    Some of the east side asians might. Probably 10% chance. It's not as prevalent as Tampa, Dallas, or LA.

    Soulard Susan is the best but good luck getting in touch with her.

    Not many more left. I've had it from a handful of times of different ladies but they have all either retired or don't advertise anymore.

    Pretty difficult kink to find in the STL. And this is coming from a fellow TUMA fan.
    I thought someone posted she passed?

    Someone posted.

  15. #13162

    Tuma

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBoy8292  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know reliable tuma provider? Big time kink. TIA.
    Some of the east side asians might. Probably 10% chance. It's not as prevalent as Tampa, Dallas, or LA.

    Soulard Susan is the best but good luck getting in touch with her.

    Not many more left. I've had it from a handful of times of different ladies but they have all either retired or don't advertise anymore.

    Pretty difficult kink to find in the STL. And this is coming from a fellow TUMA fan.
    Last edited by DeadDead22; 10-25-23 at 21:40. Reason: Addition

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape