Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 306 of 1183 FirstFirst ... 206 256 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 356 406 806 ... LastLast
Results 4,576 to 4,590 of 17740
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13165
    Quote Originally Posted by Alerius  [View Original Post]
    I was just curious about why you put the link in the post this way instead of making the URL a clickable link. Just wondering if maybe I'm missing something from either a security or protocol perspective.
    I thought it would get deleted. My bad.

    https://callescort.org/314-229-2611

  2. #13164
    Quote Originally Posted by AceChase  [View Original Post]
    Uhhhhh was the girl you saw a red head with messed up teeth?
    No.

    This is her.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1548.jpg‎  

  3. #13163

    Susan

    Quote Originally Posted by DeadDead22  [View Original Post]
    Some of the east side asians might. Probably 10% chance. It's not as prevalent as Tampa, Dallas, or LA.

    Soulard Susan is the best but good luck getting in touch with her.

    Not many more left. I've had it from a handful of times of different ladies but they have all either retired or don't advertise anymore.

    Pretty difficult kink to find in the STL. And this is coming from a fellow TUMA fan.
    I thought someone posted she passed?

    Someone posted.

  4. #13162

    Tuma

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBoy8292  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know reliable tuma provider? Big time kink. TIA.
    Some of the east side asians might. Probably 10% chance. It's not as prevalent as Tampa, Dallas, or LA.

    Soulard Susan is the best but good luck getting in touch with her.

    Not many more left. I've had it from a handful of times of different ladies but they have all either retired or don't advertise anymore.

    Pretty difficult kink to find in the STL. And this is coming from a fellow TUMA fan.
    Last edited by DeadDead22; 10-25-23 at 21:40. Reason: Addition

  5. #13161

    Tuma provider

    Does anyone know reliable tuma provider? Big time kink. TIA.

  6. #13160
    Quote Originally Posted by Indyjc01  [View Original Post]
    And speaking of TouringVIPgirls Ariel Perez is coming your way. She's new, sweet and "everything" looks better in person. Please treat her nice!
    Was thinking of a dream about her. TER shows "Services provided as descibed" = No, which had me hesitating. But I don't have a Premium membership, so can't see details.

  7. #13159

    And speaking of TouringVIPgirls.

    And speaking of TouringVIPgirls Ariel Perez is coming your way. She's new, sweet and "everything" looks better in person. Please treat her nice!

  8. #13158

    Destiny

    I had a great date with Destiny. Beutiful AA with a great personality. She looks fantastic with amazing breasts and hips. She is so enjoyable to talk to, one of the most intelligent people you will ever meet. I highly recommend.

    She did tell me a jealous ex has hacked into her phone and messed up her ads and work related messaging so if you have tried to reach her for several weeks and not gotten a response, she is not ignoring you, she did not received your messages.

    PM me for her new number as she has lost her contacts as well from the old number.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/157399977

  9. #13157
    Quote Originally Posted by JustAguy  [View Original Post]
    Saw her (again) this morning. I can recommend.
    Uhhhhh was the girl you saw a red head with messed up teeth?

  10. #13156

    Seeking Outcall MILF recommendations

    I am headed to STL next month on business and I am looking for an attractive MILF / cougar (40+) for a GFE outcall to my downtown hotel. Any suggestions of attractive ladies in the area?

  11. #13155

    Just curious

    Quote Originally Posted by JustAguy  [View Original Post]
    Saw her (again) this morning. I can recommend.

    Callescort (dot) org / 314-229-2611.
    I was just curious about why you put the link in the post this way instead of making the URL a clickable link. Just wondering if maybe I'm missing something from either a security or protocol perspective.

  12. #13154

    Natalie

    Saw her (again) this morning. I can recommend.

    Callescort (dot) org / 314-229-2611.

  13. #13153
    Quote Originally Posted by ForFun90  [View Original Post]
    That's fine. I enjoy dreaming with mature Asian women. I've been wanting to dream of one a lot more than usual lately.
    Try Fuji in Centerville. No BS, they know why you are there. CoCo is quite skilled.

  14. #13152

    Re: TouringVIPgirls Feedback

    Quote Originally Posted by BravoFox  [View Original Post]
    Thank you for sharing. Seems like mostly no deposit required. Sometimes for your first visit then after a successful visit it is not required. Others have reported after canceling an appointment, a deposit is mandatory for them.

    Lots of feedback the Agency is legit. I missed out on Lexa but just went through with the deposit for Valentina Backer. I was hesitant because I never been asked by an agency for a deposit before. Its 100 deposit 300 cash in the room for the 1 hour. Comms stayed open during the booking process and received a detailed appointment confirmation. I have a warm and fuzzy and look forward to having fun with this agency.
    Based upon my experience a better choice.

  15. #13151

    Carley Is Semi Retired

    Wanted everyone to know that the lovely Carley is semi retired. She will still see current clients but no new clients at this time.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape