Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 181 of 887 FirstFirst ... 81 131 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 231 281 681 ... LastLast
Results 2,701 to 2,715 of 13305
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10605

    Greenwood?

    Has anyone discovered any new talent in the Greenwood area?

  2. #10604

    Melanie Review revisited

    Ok, since she likes to cruise this site to "see how she's performing" and all that, maybe this will help some of you. MAYBE this will help her as well. She needs it. First of all, I would like to say that personality wise, she is the best Greenville has to offer. She is sweet, funny, witty and smart. She has a body that any one of us would be lucky to feel against your own. The hottest ass, set of Tits and legs that go ALL THE WAY UP TO HER ASS! She has it all. Except for self respect. I was supposed to see her early in the afternoon. She gave me the address to a nicer room in Greer, and I waited. Almost two hours. Only reason I didn't leave is because she was texting me the whole time as she was "getting ready. " She finally said I could come in and watch her finish. I went in, spent another two hours watching her "get ready" in the most adhd way possible. Still, she was charming and I enjoyed the company. Then it came out. She unfolds a piece of foil, stuck the straw in her mouth and freebased heroin right then and there. I was taken by surprise, but damn, these girls all have demons.

    She does this twice more and then gets too high to function. I wound up getting half a blowjob before she nods out too much and I get super uncomfortable and just left. I don't even think she realized I was there. This is the part that makes me the most uncomfortable really.

    Melanie could be a top tier provider if she got off of that shit! She literally is a 10! Now, I know she will see this. She will likely deny everything, and that's fine. Just be warned fellow mongers, I've seen messages she's sent to people that try and paint a different picture. People can get their lives in order in the time since I've seen her, so I'll just say YMMV.

    Hell, I would love to repeat if she was off of whatever she is doing.

  3. #10603

    Mel

    Unfortunately search engine will not accept less than 4 letters. Cheers, Robin.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChasBatman  [View Original Post]
    I appreciate the advice to search "Melanie" in the the threads, found out a bit about her. However I did search "Mel" at first before because "Mornings with Mel" was in her heading (found nothing with "Mel"). Advice is great. What's not great is sending me PMs that are nasty saying that I'm "a lazy f*ck" for not searching on my own. Let's keep it civil here gentlemen. That is all.

    Batman.

  4. #10602

    Laurens / Newberry

    Anyone know any providers down 385 near Clinton?

  5. #10601

    Selena

    Super mechanical. Tons of rules. Wouldn't repeat.

    Quote Originally Posted by ThunderCat982  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone ever met up with Selena? She's posts regularly but I've tried 4 different times to set something up and never gotten a response.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/652812348627

  6. #10600
    Quote Originally Posted by Shelby01  [View Original Post]
    She's been reviewed here. Look up Melanie.
    DM me if you want an honest review of Mel.

  7. #10599

    Selena

    Has anyone ever met up with Selena? She's posts regularly but I've tried 4 different times to set something up and never gotten a response.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/652812348627

  8. #10598
    Quote Originally Posted by SimpSlayer  [View Original Post]
    I don't know what it means for Melanie because I know she's had some favorable reviews however a few weeks ago Kendall ran an ad with pics of her and Melanie together. I don't know if she's hanging out with Kendall and still good or not. Just information to add.
    I appreciate the advice to search "Melanie" in the the threads, found out a bit about her. However I did search "Mel" at first before because "Mornings with Mel" was in her heading (found nothing with "Mel"). Advice is great. What's not great is sending me PMs that are nasty saying that I'm "a lazy f*ck" for not searching on my own. Let's keep it civil here gentlemen. That is all.

    Batman.

  9. #10597
    Quote Originally Posted by FiveOfSix  [View Original Post]
    She is absolutely running a scam and just looking for something to use as a trigger to end the session. She's been doing this shit for years.
    It's a shame. ATF when she's good but also won't hesitate to rip you off given the opportunity.

  10. #10596

    Melanie and Kendall banks

    I don't know what it means for Melanie because I know she's had some favorable reviews however a few weeks ago Kendall ran an ad with pics of her and Melanie together. I don't know if she's hanging out with Kendall and still good or not. Just information to add.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shelby01  [View Original Post]
    She's been reviewed here. Look up Melanie.

  11. #10595

    Melanie

    Quote Originally Posted by ChasBatman  [View Original Post]
    I will be in Greenville on business in a couple of weeks, just hoping for some intel on this HOTTIE. She looks like fun. Thanks in advance.

    -Batman.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/291285932844
    She's been reviewed here. Look up Melanie.

  12. #10594
    I agree, she seems like more trouble than it's worth. I dodged a bullet with this one. I don't mind you smoking just don't smell like it or do it when I'm visiting.

  13. #10593

    Kendall Banks

    Quote Originally Posted by FiveOfSix  [View Original Post]
    She is absolutely running a scam and just looking for something to use as a trigger to end the session. She's been doing this shit for years.
    She's fucking garbage. Anyone who doesn't search here and sees her deserves what they get.

  14. #10592

    Mel the fiery redhead

    I will be in Greenville on business in a couple of weeks, just hoping for some intel on this HOTTIE. She looks like fun. Thanks in advance.

    -Batman.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/291285932844

  15. #10591

    I didn't see her just liked the photos

    Quote Originally Posted by Boytar  [View Original Post]
    There is a report from MedicMan under Horrific Service complete dead fish? Interesting and different from Noodle's experience?
    I thought she might be worth a try based on the photos. After reading MedicMan's report, I'm going to pass.

    Stay safe,

    Noodle.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape