Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 181 of 888 FirstFirst ... 81 131 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 231 281 681 ... LastLast
Results 2,701 to 2,715 of 13308
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10608

    Another one who wasted my time

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ander...a/781518661430

    I know she has some favorable reviews on here, and that is why I attempted to contact. She gave me her location, I was 45 minutes to an hour from the location she gave according to my GPS, told her I was on the way. My GPS messed up, and I informed her, she said no worries. Bit later, she texted asking if I was close, and I replied I thought I was. 5 minutes later, I'm in the parking lot, and tell her I'm there. No reply. I asked for room, no reply. Ok, I'm getting mad, so I waited about 15 minutes, still no reply, so I left, and told her I was gone. Another 15 minutes, she comes back that she went to the store for a drink, and was on her way back. Ok, tell me when you will be back, and tell me room number. Another 20 minutes later, she says she is about 6 minutes from her room. Ok, tell me when you are back, and what is the room number? I don't like to park and wait, especially when a place is closed, to me looks suspicious, so I was driving around. Ended up getting lost. 30 minutes later, she says she is in her room, to give her 5 minutes, then gives the room number. At this point, I'm lost and pissed. Few minutes oh, I moved rooms this morning, this is my room now. At this point, I had found 85, and was on my way home. She keeps texting me, telling me I'm missing out. Well, if she had let me know she was going to store, or asked me to grab a drink, no problem. So to me, a bit of wasted time. Yes, I know there could be some blame on my GPS for taking me to the wrong place, but she could have had the courtesy to let me know she was going to the store, even after I had let her know my GPS messed up.

  2. #10607
    Senior Member


    Posts: 156
    Quote Originally Posted by SolderTech  [View Original Post]
    It's a shame. ATF when she's good but also won't hesitate to rip you off given the opportunity.
    I tried to see her last year and it was the most garbage communication I've ever experienced. Literally texted back a week later every time and asking if I was available. She used to do duos with Dakota and she was just as bad about ghosting.

  3. #10606

    Samantha sin

    I seen Samantha sin from tryst not long ago and she is an amazing woman well worth the time to get to know this sexy woman she has amazing skills good eye contact the whole time we were together easy to engage with definitely not a dead fish she is hands down one of the better providers in the area I will see her again https://tryst.link/escort/xxxsamanthasinsxxx.

  4. #10605

    Greenwood?

    Has anyone discovered any new talent in the Greenwood area?

  5. #10604

    Melanie Review revisited

    Ok, since she likes to cruise this site to "see how she's performing" and all that, maybe this will help some of you. MAYBE this will help her as well. She needs it. First of all, I would like to say that personality wise, she is the best Greenville has to offer. She is sweet, funny, witty and smart. She has a body that any one of us would be lucky to feel against your own. The hottest ass, set of Tits and legs that go ALL THE WAY UP TO HER ASS! She has it all. Except for self respect. I was supposed to see her early in the afternoon. She gave me the address to a nicer room in Greer, and I waited. Almost two hours. Only reason I didn't leave is because she was texting me the whole time as she was "getting ready. " She finally said I could come in and watch her finish. I went in, spent another two hours watching her "get ready" in the most adhd way possible. Still, she was charming and I enjoyed the company. Then it came out. She unfolds a piece of foil, stuck the straw in her mouth and freebased heroin right then and there. I was taken by surprise, but damn, these girls all have demons.

    She does this twice more and then gets too high to function. I wound up getting half a blowjob before she nods out too much and I get super uncomfortable and just left. I don't even think she realized I was there. This is the part that makes me the most uncomfortable really.

    Melanie could be a top tier provider if she got off of that shit! She literally is a 10! Now, I know she will see this. She will likely deny everything, and that's fine. Just be warned fellow mongers, I've seen messages she's sent to people that try and paint a different picture. People can get their lives in order in the time since I've seen her, so I'll just say YMMV.

    Hell, I would love to repeat if she was off of whatever she is doing.

  6. #10603

    Mel

    Unfortunately search engine will not accept less than 4 letters. Cheers, Robin.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChasBatman  [View Original Post]
    I appreciate the advice to search "Melanie" in the the threads, found out a bit about her. However I did search "Mel" at first before because "Mornings with Mel" was in her heading (found nothing with "Mel"). Advice is great. What's not great is sending me PMs that are nasty saying that I'm "a lazy f*ck" for not searching on my own. Let's keep it civil here gentlemen. That is all.

    Batman.

  7. #10602

    Laurens / Newberry

    Anyone know any providers down 385 near Clinton?

  8. #10601

    Selena

    Super mechanical. Tons of rules. Wouldn't repeat.

    Quote Originally Posted by ThunderCat982  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone ever met up with Selena? She's posts regularly but I've tried 4 different times to set something up and never gotten a response.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/652812348627

  9. #10600
    Quote Originally Posted by Shelby01  [View Original Post]
    She's been reviewed here. Look up Melanie.
    DM me if you want an honest review of Mel.

  10. #10599

    Selena

    Has anyone ever met up with Selena? She's posts regularly but I've tried 4 different times to set something up and never gotten a response.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/652812348627

  11. #10598
    Quote Originally Posted by SimpSlayer  [View Original Post]
    I don't know what it means for Melanie because I know she's had some favorable reviews however a few weeks ago Kendall ran an ad with pics of her and Melanie together. I don't know if she's hanging out with Kendall and still good or not. Just information to add.
    I appreciate the advice to search "Melanie" in the the threads, found out a bit about her. However I did search "Mel" at first before because "Mornings with Mel" was in her heading (found nothing with "Mel"). Advice is great. What's not great is sending me PMs that are nasty saying that I'm "a lazy f*ck" for not searching on my own. Let's keep it civil here gentlemen. That is all.

    Batman.

  12. #10597
    Quote Originally Posted by FiveOfSix  [View Original Post]
    She is absolutely running a scam and just looking for something to use as a trigger to end the session. She's been doing this shit for years.
    It's a shame. ATF when she's good but also won't hesitate to rip you off given the opportunity.

  13. #10596

    Melanie and Kendall banks

    I don't know what it means for Melanie because I know she's had some favorable reviews however a few weeks ago Kendall ran an ad with pics of her and Melanie together. I don't know if she's hanging out with Kendall and still good or not. Just information to add.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shelby01  [View Original Post]
    She's been reviewed here. Look up Melanie.

  14. #10595

    Melanie

    Quote Originally Posted by ChasBatman  [View Original Post]
    I will be in Greenville on business in a couple of weeks, just hoping for some intel on this HOTTIE. She looks like fun. Thanks in advance.

    -Batman.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/291285932844
    She's been reviewed here. Look up Melanie.

  15. #10594
    I agree, she seems like more trouble than it's worth. I dodged a bullet with this one. I don't mind you smoking just don't smell like it or do it when I'm visiting.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape