Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,081 to 7,095 of 29287
-
10-28-23 09:59 #22207Senior Member

Posts: 107Sunny's Place
Has anyone been to Sunny's place in Carmel on Michigan Rd? Interested if anything has changed or new services.
-
10-27-23 18:50 #22206Senior Member

Posts: 63Lavender Amber
Was in the neighborhood and stopped by for a 30 massage with Amber. Wow a phenomenal body and pretty good English skills. Started off with an excellent massage for a short time but after $. 40 the game was on. Not a hair on her down there which was a very nice change. CBJ followed by missionary, doggie and then finished in miss. Will for sure repeat.
-
10-27-23 14:20 #22205Senior Member

Posts: 2148Smile Spa
Saw a sign for this place. It right off of Rockville & 465 on Beachway Dr. Anyone familiar with it?
-
10-27-23 00:21 #22204Senior Member

Posts: 116Mt arie
I was just at mountain today. Great service as always. So it's open and ymdv.
Originally Posted by Pabllini54
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-23 21:30 #22203Senior Member

Posts: 134Sunflower 🌻
I was in the mood for getting just a handshake today so I decided to stop by Sunflower on Madison. Walked in expecting a handshake from an older lady forgot her name does ok massage and good handshake. Seen her the previous 2 times I stopped by. But I was surprised when I was let by new younger girl. Late 30's, early 40's. Natural b cups. Small butt. Got the hhr. 40. Good technique lots with lots of teasing around the ass. Flipped me over. Ask if I wanted HJ or more. I said more Asked one forty. Only had one twenty which she happily took. Walked out came in and disrobed, asked if I wanted wrapper for BJ which I did. I guess she does bbj if you're into that. She did allowed some fiv action, she previously sprayed my hands with some hand sanitizer. Semi shaven kitty. Good natural tits. Multiple positions seemed to be enjoying the deed. Finished in the bag. No English. But the translation app on her phone helped. Has a tattoo on top of her right tit, couldn't make out what it was. Mena said was her name!
-
10-26-23 17:49 #22202Senior Member

Posts: 1174Mountain Aire isn't shut down. At least there's supposed to be someone there this weekend.
Originally Posted by Pabllini54
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-23 17:22 #22201Senior Member

Posts: 317East side thoughts
Art on the east side? Where? I thought Art was south, near St. Francis.
Sweet on the east side, just outside 465, is usually pretty reliable.
Originally Posted by Pabllini54
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-23 12:42 #22200Senior Member

Posts: 236FS AMPs on East Side
Art Spa is on the East Side. Used to be great but my experiences recently have been so-so. BB that is mentioned on this board is also on the east side.
Originally Posted by Joeyperez435
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-23 12:40 #22199Senior Member

Posts: 236Place out West
If you are looking for a place on the west side that is still in INDY you should consider Lavendar on Lafayette Road. Great service, hot MT, good English skills. I think Mountain Air by the airport closed down. It was a bad place anyway. There are some Korean spots over there but old ladies and poor service (when I say old I mean 55 or more by looks.)
Originally Posted by Noobie92
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-23 22:51 #22198Senior Member

Posts: 629Professional - Muffler shop
Originally Posted by MhcNow
[View Original Post]
See the reply posting #22200 down below to this question:
Originally Posted by GrayWorm
[View Original Post]
They are both the same. The spa is next to a muffler shop.
Originally Posted by AndesThins21
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-23 15:41 #22197Regular Member

Posts: 2BB Spa
New girl arrived. Anna was the name I got, not possibly a day over 40. Really nice. Thicker body than most. But she provides a great massage. Talked a little and had a few laughs. The Benefits of having some skills in Mandarin. Genuinely nice. I really had a great time and left fully relaxed. She was open minded and a lot of fun. I would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for a stress relief. Completely capable of everything I asked, and she was fair. No complaints. I'll definitely be going back.
-
10-25-23 12:27 #22196Regular Member

Posts: 1Professional
What was the name of the parlor currently in town and would like to experience.
Originally Posted by MhcNow
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-23 09:07 #22195Regular Member

Posts: 1Any AMPs near eastside?
I just started a new job near the east side of Indy and I was wondering if there are any FS AMPs I can check out after work?
-
10-25-23 08:40 #22194Senior Member

Posts: 1174A few level one spots
Due to the fact that so many of these ladies know me and treat me differently than most customers (most times not to my benefit), it's difficult to determine what service the average guy will get at any place I go. However, I often get to see or hear some of the interactions of the girls with customers and compare them with my own to get a clearer picture. Especially since I'm often left waiting mid-massage while they go to take care of one or two of you all that come in after me. While any place might offer more to some customers, I've found a few that are usually HJ only but have at least one girl who will make an effort to make it enjoyable (I. E. - not just standing watching the clock while going through the motions).
YoYo in Camby has two girls but I've only had experience with one. If you like them thin and aren't too picky about other assets, has one who is rather pretty and pays attention to the extra details that make level one more enjoyable. I don't know the name she uses here as I'd already seen her somewhere else before this.
Smile also has two girls. Again, not being too picky about assets, there is a very petite one who tries to make sure you leave happy. There is also a new tall lady who can give a much harder massage but I don't yet have any experience with her service at the end yet. Also haven't gotten names here but, with the physical differences, they're easy enough to identify.
Lastly, May on Keystone. There is sometimes more on the table here depending on the girl and the circumstances but seems to be mostly level one. Of course, YMMV. I've seen three different ones here and, so far it seems consistent on the level of service.
Just wanted to post his as most of the attention goes to FS places but it's hard to find a decent level one experience lately.
-
10-24-23 23:59 #22193Senior Member

Posts: 164Oh shit my bad. West side not west coast. As you can see I'm a little out of control.
Originally Posted by JustFun2023
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





