Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21587

    The same Nikki?

    Quote Originally Posted by DeadDead22  [View Original Post]
    No photo or deposit for Nikki that I am aware of. But if you've never seen her, you will not get the VIP massage. At least that what she's told me about newbies. You have to go at least once, which means you may get tits with her shirt pulled up or not. Kinda depends on her mood and how she's vibing with you. On the positive note, the regular massage is cheaper ($125) and still includes her good HJ technique.
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/158090929

    Maybe not based upon the man made one the one in the link don't seem to be fantastically made, not being disrespectful just.

    My humble opinion.

  2. #21586

    Top up. MO side

    Which MO side AMPs will pull up their top and let the girls out during massage + HE?

  3. #21585

    Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by TinyLil  [View Original Post]
    Does Nikki require a picture / phot for screening?

    Lately I struck out with two different ladies due to photo issue. This requirement was not listed in the advertisement.

    Photo and deposits are NO go for me.
    No photo or deposit for Nikki that I am aware of. But if you've never seen her, you will not get the VIP massage. At least that what she's told me about newbies. You have to go at least once, which means you may get tits with her shirt pulled up or not. Kinda depends on her mood and how she's vibing with you. On the positive note, the regular massage is cheaper ($125) and still includes her good HJ technique.

  4. #21584

    Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffc574  [View Original Post]
    For years I have heard that Nikki was always late and the service was limited. More recent reports said different so I gave her a shot.

    She was right on time. More recent reports have said she is running on time for everyone.

    She is as advertised, a smaller woman, pretty lean. Nice little body. I went for the 200 VIP so everything came off. Nice butt, and rub in front. Some light teasing while I was face down. On the flip she hopped up for some DATY. Very clean. In short order Mr. Happy was very happy.

    Her current location is on Manchester east of Lindbergh. Pretty handy and offers discreet parking. I would repeat.
    Does Nikki require a picture / phot for screening?

    Lately I struck out with two different ladies due to photo issue. This requirement was not listed in the advertisement.

    Photo and deposits are NO go for me.

  5. #21583
    Quote Originally Posted by Splatter34  [View Original Post]
    Me too. Me too!

    Her web site is interesting, but I'm thinking the line is drawn at legitimacy. Probably still enjoyable and worth it.

    Would love to hear about any experiences there.

    Thanks. J.
    I think she worked at Profesional Luxury Massage as Ivy. Don't know what all will be available but erotic rub seems likely to me.

  6. #21582

    Natlie

    Anyone tried Natlie at artformassage lately?

  7. #21581

    Leslie Lana

    Anyone know if Leslie is still doing massage?

  8. #21580
    Quote Originally Posted by Splatter34  [View Original Post]
    Me too. Me too!

    Her web site is interesting, but I'm thinking the line is drawn at legitimacy. Probably still enjoyable and worth it.

    Would love to hear about any experiences there.

    Thanks. J.
    Let me know if you try. I'll do the same. Have a phone call with her tomorrow. Hope to find out more specifics.

  9. #21579

    Silk Somatics

    Quote Originally Posted by Hank56  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried Vii from Silk Somantics?
    Me too. Me too!

    Her web site is interesting, but I'm thinking the line is drawn at legitimacy. Probably still enjoyable and worth it.

    Would love to hear about any experiences there.

    Thanks. J.

  10. #21578

    Vii

    Has anyone tried Vii from Silk Somantics?

  11. #21577

    Nikki Opinion

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffc574  [View Original Post]
    For years I have heard that Nikki was always late and the service was limited. More recent reports said different so I gave her a shot.

    She was right on time. More recent reports have said she is running on time for everyone.

    She is as advertised, a smaller woman, pretty lean. Nice little body. I went for the 200 VIP so everything came off. Nice butt, and rub in front. Some light teasing while I was face down. On the flip she hopped up for some DATY. Very clean. In short order Mr. Happy was very happy.

    Her current location is on Manchester east of Lindbergh. Pretty handy and offers discreet parking. I would repeat.
    I've been seeing her off and on since about 2014 when she was in downtown Clayton in that basement commercial space. She's been late about half the time. I saw her about a year ago. Late. So you probably just got lucky. I decided to stop seeing her because there is nothing past DATY and HJ, reasonably speaking. If you're fine with a great HJ from an attractive woman with great (seriously, GREAT) fake tits, then she is your girl. She is a good time.

  12. #21576

    Nikki 2023

    Quote Originally Posted by Mafo29  [View Original Post]
    Nikki is almost always late and mechanical. Have not seen her in years since she was in Clayton. What is she offering for VIP?
    For years I have heard that Nikki was always late and the service was limited. More recent reports said different so I gave her a shot.

    She was right on time. More recent reports have said she is running on time for everyone.

    She is as advertised, a smaller woman, pretty lean. Nice little body. I went for the 200 VIP so everything came off. Nice butt, and rub in front. Some light teasing while I was face down. On the flip she hopped up for some DATY. Very clean. In short order Mr. Happy was very happy.

    Her current location is on Manchester east of Lindbergh. Pretty handy and offers discreet parking. I would repeat.

  13. #21575
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadDead22  [View Original Post]
    https://www.riverfronttimes.com/news...ustle-34923526

    FWIW, Jasmine on Chippewa is inside the city limits. I'm surprised more of these haven't popped up since Mayor Jones made it part of her platform. And city cops don'why have the manpower to police this kinda thing anyway.
    MO Ho coalition gives me a chuckle 🤭.

  14. #21574

    Health spa on olive closed or open on Monday / Tuesday?

    I'm trying to make a trip today or tomorrow, however Google says they are not open Mondays and Tuesdays. I don't think I've tried to go on one before to see if that's really the case or not.

  15. #21573

    City Limits

    Quote Originally Posted by ForFun90  [View Original Post]
    Could anyone tell me about Jasmine? Looking to go today. Is it safe or being staked? How much for more than an HE?

    Feel free to PM me.
    https://www.riverfronttimes.com/news...ustle-34923526

    FWIW, Jasmine on Chippewa is inside the city limits. I'm surprised more of these haven't popped up since Mayor Jones made it part of her platform. And city cops don'why have the manpower to police this kinda thing anyway.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape