Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 165 of 683 FirstFirst ... 65 115 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 215 265 665 ... LastLast
Results 2,461 to 2,475 of 10240
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7780

    Bree / Scarlet

    Quote Originally Posted by NYCkid  [View Original Post]
    This is Bree she's out of Camden she sent me this pic a couple of weeks back. Has anyone seen her recently? How does she look? Is she zombie like? That pic looks to clean she looks TGTBT. Thanks.
    Take a ride thru, they all go to the store on the corner Chestnut / Broadway. Looks malnourished.

  2. #7779

    HHMmm

    Quote Originally Posted by ToTheHilt  [View Original Post]
    Very very sad. I've seen her a quite a bit over the last few years. Last saw her at the end of August. She told me that she recently lost an Uncle and was really broken up about it. She was a talker and could ramble for a while but this time her voice sounded different. You could tell she was struggling mentally / emotionally as her voice had a tremble too it. I was rushed for time but I wanted to stay and try to cheer her up. She was a nice girl. Sucks.

    She always posted "back in Cinnaminson" or "back in Brooklawn" on STG. Her last two posts on STG are kinda eerie.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/mount...i/549699147666

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/mount...l/658178236513
    Two comments.

    Two different posts.

    Both with no other posts, only a single post.

    Something doesn't seem right.

  3. #7778

    Any info on this one

    This is Bree she's out of Camden she sent me this pic a couple of weeks back. Has anyone seen her recently? How does she look? Is she zombie like? That pic looks to clean she looks TGTBT. Thanks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 350A2C01-9936-4AFF-BCD5-A421F6DD0CB0remote90f2f09a1b883c396c249d2b3acd8c8d776fe5ac-1-original.jpg‎  

  4. #7777
    Quote Originally Posted by JRichard  [View Original Post]
    It's sad. I was just thinking about this today and what happened.

    I used to have an LE contact there, but be moved on.

    Anyone hear anything other than what has been here or in the original news report?
    Very very sad. I've seen her a quite a bit over the last few years. Last saw her at the end of August. She told me that she recently lost an Uncle and was really broken up about it. She was a talker and could ramble for a while but this time her voice sounded different. You could tell she was struggling mentally / emotionally as her voice had a tremble too it. I was rushed for time but I wanted to stay and try to cheer her up. She was a nice girl. Sucks.

    She always posted "back in Cinnaminson" or "back in Brooklawn" on STG. Her last two posts on STG are kinda eerie.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/mount...i/549699147666

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/mount...l/658178236513

  5. #7776

    Sad. . .

    Quote Originally Posted by Ducati959  [View Original Post]
    RIP dawn, as someone who used to frequent her 2-3 a week the covid year she will be missed, definitely not on hard drugs, great at sucking dick and fucking. She was definitely way to bright for this business. She once told me she did that profession to pay for medication and stuff. Sucks get help if you need it folks.
    It's sad. I was just thinking about this today and what happened.

    I used to have an LE contact there, but be moved on.

    Anyone hear anything other than what has been here or in the original news report?

  6. #7775
    Quote Originally Posted by Gentleman007  [View Original Post]
    Can someone confirm if this is the Dawn who was living with her Mom out of hotel rooms?.

    https://patch.com/new-jersey/glouces...oom-prosecutor
    RIP dawn, as someone who used to frequent her 2-3 a week the covid year she will be missed, definitely not on hard drugs, great at sucking dick and fucking. She was definitely way to bright for this business. She once told me she did that profession to pay for medication and stuff. Sucks get help if you need it folks.

  7. #7774

    Anyone seen that bird Phoenix?

    Haven't heard or seen Phoenix in a while. She was letting the demons get the best of her, but she was a wonderful provider, videos, submissive, BBFS, raw anal, simply perfect. She's not an everyday choice, but a good option when you want to go to the max! God I miss her! LOL!

    Stay safe out there!

  8. #7773

    Visiting Mt Laurel

    Visiting Mt Laurel the 25th to the 27th. Looking to sample the local talent. I prefer slender to petite gals that are easy to work with. Would appreciate any suggestions, it's work too. Thanks in advance.

  9. #7772
    Quote Originally Posted by Beebop  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/camde...-/597254856322

    Went to go see this one about two weeks ago (sorry for the delay). Good communication incall is a little sketch but not bad for Camden. She was very nice and didn't seem rushed. Pics are accurate and she has a nice little body on her. BBBJCIM was very good but there is an up charge for CIM but not bad. Only downside when I was walking behind her upstairs got a Whif of some body odor not fishy but like I haven't bathed in a day type. Being that I was only there for the top wasn't necessarily a deal breaker but keep it in mind if your going to break her off proper LOL.
    I saw this one twice a few months ago. First time was great, 2nd she rushed the hell out of me. And the odor was more apparent the 2nd time, making it difficult to stay afloat if you know what I mean LOL.

  10. #7771

    Not bad at all

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/camde...-/597254856322

    Went to go see this one about two weeks ago (sorry for the delay). Good communication incall is a little sketch but not bad for Camden. She was very nice and didn't seem rushed. Pics are accurate and she has a nice little body on her. BBBJCIM was very good but there is an up charge for CIM but not bad. Only downside when I was walking behind her upstairs got a Whif of some body odor not fishy but like I haven't bathed in a day type. Being that I was only there for the top wasn't necessarily a deal breaker but keep it in mind if your going to break her off proper LOL.

  11. #7770
    Tried back in August on a Thursday afternoon. Texted around 9 am, setup for 1 pm.

    Headed down to ML from Trenton area and then no response.

    Will try again when I am in the area next Saturday.

    Quote Originally Posted by BxWiseGuy  [View Original Post]
    Tried to contact this gem, ever since she was on YouTube. Can't seem to get a response. Anyone have any luck or info. Below are links to her ad and YouTube video.

    Stay safe out there!

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/c...e-you/59265782

    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4TLlCc...bG1zIGJyaXQ%3D

  12. #7769

    Another gem 💎

    https://callescort.org/414-839-8692

    Seen this pretty young thing in Philly by the airport. Pretty face and very accommodating to your needs. Only thing that didn't sit right with me was her son is right there in the room with us. She does have another room she uses for working but really can't leave him by himself, but she tries to keep him from seeing anything. She does offer BBFS, I'm not a bb kinda guy but definitely filled that pie rates 2. 0 hh.

  13. #7768
    Quote Originally Posted by Gentleman007  [View Original Post]
    Ok what happened to Dawn, is something disturbing and enlightening after all. I basically stop seeing escorts for many reasons, bad attitudes, fake photos, bad hygiene, upselling, and the risk of being mugged or assaulted among many other things. I often think about these girls and their state of mind, they don't know you and you don't know them at all, are they just drug addicts trying to make money for their next fix, or is there more than meet the eye?. There's an allure from the monger perspective to meet a pretty escort and have a wonderful experience, but what is the allure from the escort perspective?, what is their state of mind?. I had a lot of guys asking me about how I meet women who are not escorts, and to be honest sometimes I wonder myself, if it is a system or just pure luck?. Regardless, I have girls under the UTR scene who are way better than the escorts currently posting on STG and other sites, I know for me it is better because I learn to interact with them and I know why they are allowing me to spend time with them, is it drugs?, is it need of money?, or something else?. I have lost a few girls to drugs, but I always try to give them advice and help them if they are serious about quitting the bad habits, it doesn't work all the time, but I had seen good results with some of them. A little insight on my handle, a good 99% of the women I had met all this time had told me at one point, they allowed me to do things with them who others weren't allowed because I was a gentleman, like agent 007 a few had said, I laughed but after all as human beings they deserved some respect as well. You don't have to comment, that's not the purpose of my rant, it is just a point of view like a leaf blowing in the air, you see it but you don't have to say anything about it.
    Hey dude, I was one of the guys who messaged you a year or two back about procuring utrs and whatnot. I've been doing the sugar dating thing on and off for a few years and agree with what you say 100%. Treating these girls like humans and being respectful goes along way along with trying to be a mentor / father figure in some aspects. Not all are receptive to it but I figure if I can help a few its worth it.

    you're having luck because most millenial men are complete losers and presumaly alot of available gen X guys are as well. the high value millenial/genX guys are more or less married or not interested in dating anymore

  14. #7767

    Rant!

    Ok what happened to Dawn, is something disturbing and enlightening after all. I basically stop seeing escorts for many reasons, bad attitudes, fake photos, bad hygiene, upselling, and the risk of being mugged or assaulted among many other things. I often think about these girls and their state of mind, they don't know you and you don't know them at all, are they just drug addicts trying to make money for their next fix, or is there more than meet the eye?. There's an allure from the monger perspective to meet a pretty escort and have a wonderful experience, but what is the allure from the escort perspective?, what is their state of mind?. I had a lot of guys asking me about how I meet women who are not escorts, and to be honest sometimes I wonder myself, if it is a system or just pure luck?. Regardless, I have girls under the UTR scene who are way better than the escorts currently posting on STG and other sites, I know for me it is better because I learn to interact with them and I know why they are allowing me to spend time with them, is it drugs?, is it need of money?, or something else?. I have lost a few girls to drugs, but I always try to give them advice and help them if they are serious about quitting the bad habits, it doesn't work all the time, but I had seen good results with some of them. A little insight on my handle, a good 99% of the women I had met all this time had told me at one point, they allowed me to do things with them who others weren't allowed because I was a gentleman, like agent 007 a few had said, I laughed but after all as human beings they deserved some respect as well. You don't have to comment, that's not the purpose of my rant, it is just a point of view like a leaf blowing in the air, you see it but you don't have to say anything about it.

  15. #7766
    Quote Originally Posted by DonTrask  [View Original Post]

    Sometimes this hobby is too easy to justify from our point of view, today is not one of those days.
    This is sad, RIP Dawn. Never met her or can recall seeing her ads but I hear you on this statement.

    I knew 2 ladies in the CNJ area that I used to see for a few years and both of them OD'd. One of them died a few days after I last saw her but I didn't find out about it until this year and it was like 5 years ago when it happened.

    We are contributing to their demise and I think alot of guys get out of this sport because of this.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape