Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,461 to 2,475 of 10240
-
10-25-23 12:21 #7780Senior Member

Posts: 551Bree / Scarlet
Take a ride thru, they all go to the store on the corner Chestnut / Broadway. Looks malnourished.
Originally Posted by NYCkid
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-23 18:48 #7779Senior Member

Posts: 842HHMmm
Two comments.
Originally Posted by ToTheHilt
[View Original Post]
Two different posts.
Both with no other posts, only a single post.
Something doesn't seem right.
-
10-24-23 16:21 #7778Senior Member

Posts: 281Any info on this one
This is Bree she's out of Camden she sent me this pic a couple of weeks back. Has anyone seen her recently? How does she look? Is she zombie like? That pic looks to clean she looks TGTBT. Thanks.
-
10-24-23 00:36 #7777Regular Member

Posts: 3Very very sad. I've seen her a quite a bit over the last few years. Last saw her at the end of August. She told me that she recently lost an Uncle and was really broken up about it. She was a talker and could ramble for a while but this time her voice sounded different. You could tell she was struggling mentally / emotionally as her voice had a tremble too it. I was rushed for time but I wanted to stay and try to cheer her up. She was a nice girl. Sucks.
Originally Posted by JRichard
[View Original Post]
She always posted "back in Cinnaminson" or "back in Brooklawn" on STG. Her last two posts on STG are kinda eerie.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/mount...i/549699147666
https://skipthegames.com/posts/mount...l/658178236513
-
10-23-23 16:40 #7776Senior Member

Posts: 842Sad. . .
It's sad. I was just thinking about this today and what happened.
Originally Posted by Ducati959
[View Original Post]
I used to have an LE contact there, but be moved on.
Anyone hear anything other than what has been here or in the original news report?
-
10-23-23 14:27 #7775Regular Member

Posts: 1RIP dawn, as someone who used to frequent her 2-3 a week the covid year she will be missed, definitely not on hard drugs, great at sucking dick and fucking. She was definitely way to bright for this business. She once told me she did that profession to pay for medication and stuff. Sucks get help if you need it folks.
Originally Posted by Gentleman007
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-23 11:02 #7774Senior Member

Posts: 106Anyone seen that bird Phoenix?
Haven't heard or seen Phoenix in a while. She was letting the demons get the best of her, but she was a wonderful provider, videos, submissive, BBFS, raw anal, simply perfect. She's not an everyday choice, but a good option when you want to go to the max! God I miss her! LOL!
Stay safe out there!
-
10-22-23 09:37 #7773Senior Member

Posts: 75Visiting Mt Laurel
Visiting Mt Laurel the 25th to the 27th. Looking to sample the local talent. I prefer slender to petite gals that are easy to work with. Would appreciate any suggestions, it's work too. Thanks in advance.
-
10-20-23 07:21 #7772Senior Member

Posts: 253I saw this one twice a few months ago. First time was great, 2nd she rushed the hell out of me. And the odor was more apparent the 2nd time, making it difficult to stay afloat if you know what I mean LOL.
Originally Posted by Beebop
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-23 11:49 #7771Senior Member

Posts: 65Not bad at all
https://skipthegames.com/posts/camde...-/597254856322
Went to go see this one about two weeks ago (sorry for the delay). Good communication incall is a little sketch but not bad for Camden. She was very nice and didn't seem rushed. Pics are accurate and she has a nice little body on her. BBBJCIM was very good but there is an up charge for CIM but not bad. Only downside when I was walking behind her upstairs got a Whif of some body odor not fishy but like I haven't bathed in a day type. Being that I was only there for the top wasn't necessarily a deal breaker but keep it in mind if your going to break her off proper LOL.
-
10-18-23 07:19 #7770Senior Member

Posts: 62Tried back in August on a Thursday afternoon. Texted around 9 am, setup for 1 pm.
Headed down to ML from Trenton area and then no response.
Will try again when I am in the area next Saturday.
Originally Posted by BxWiseGuy
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-23 05:47 #7769Senior Member

Posts: 58Another gem 💎
https://callescort.org/414-839-8692
Seen this pretty young thing in Philly by the airport. Pretty face and very accommodating to your needs. Only thing that didn't sit right with me was her son is right there in the room with us. She does have another room she uses for working but really can't leave him by himself, but she tries to keep him from seeing anything. She does offer BBFS, I'm not a bb kinda guy but definitely filled that pie rates 2. 0 hh.
-
10-18-23 00:45 #7768Senior Member

Posts: 685Hey dude, I was one of the guys who messaged you a year or two back about procuring utrs and whatnot. I've been doing the sugar dating thing on and off for a few years and agree with what you say 100%. Treating these girls like humans and being respectful goes along way along with trying to be a mentor / father figure in some aspects. Not all are receptive to it but I figure if I can help a few its worth it.
Originally Posted by Gentleman007
[View Original Post]
you're having luck because most millenial men are complete losers and presumaly alot of available gen X guys are as well. the high value millenial/genX guys are more or less married or not interested in dating anymore
-
10-17-23 20:38 #7767Senior Member

Posts: 428Rant!
Ok what happened to Dawn, is something disturbing and enlightening after all. I basically stop seeing escorts for many reasons, bad attitudes, fake photos, bad hygiene, upselling, and the risk of being mugged or assaulted among many other things. I often think about these girls and their state of mind, they don't know you and you don't know them at all, are they just drug addicts trying to make money for their next fix, or is there more than meet the eye?. There's an allure from the monger perspective to meet a pretty escort and have a wonderful experience, but what is the allure from the escort perspective?, what is their state of mind?. I had a lot of guys asking me about how I meet women who are not escorts, and to be honest sometimes I wonder myself, if it is a system or just pure luck?. Regardless, I have girls under the UTR scene who are way better than the escorts currently posting on STG and other sites, I know for me it is better because I learn to interact with them and I know why they are allowing me to spend time with them, is it drugs?, is it need of money?, or something else?. I have lost a few girls to drugs, but I always try to give them advice and help them if they are serious about quitting the bad habits, it doesn't work all the time, but I had seen good results with some of them. A little insight on my handle, a good 99% of the women I had met all this time had told me at one point, they allowed me to do things with them who others weren't allowed because I was a gentleman, like agent 007 a few had said, I laughed but after all as human beings they deserved some respect as well. You don't have to comment, that's not the purpose of my rant, it is just a point of view like a leaf blowing in the air, you see it but you don't have to say anything about it.
-
10-17-23 19:57 #7766Senior Member

Posts: 685This is sad, RIP Dawn. Never met her or can recall seeing her ads but I hear you on this statement.
Originally Posted by DonTrask
[View Original Post]
I knew 2 ladies in the CNJ area that I used to see for a few years and both of them OD'd. One of them died a few days after I last saw her but I didn't find out about it until this year and it was like 5 years ago when it happened.
We are contributing to their demise and I think alot of guys get out of this sport because of this.











Reply With Quote





