Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 161 of 1113 FirstFirst ... 61 111 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 211 261 661 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,415 of 16686
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14286

    Trudy

    Quote Originally Posted by RawlSocket  [View Original Post]
    Hell of an adventure! Jesus! Interesting that she has no problem with someone knowing where the parents live.
    I know right who would let strangers into your parents home.

    She was going to meet me (supposedly) at her apartment and according to her she had a monthly room set up at one of the hotels.

    How much is real and how much is BS I don't know.

  2. #14285
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyMadison523  [View Original Post]
    Hello has anyone ever met Resse before. I've seen her as a lot and was curious if she was reliable and does do service.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/340533770502.\
    Here's a report from earlier this year. Not sure if she's cleaned up her act. Might want to. Heck the Milwaukee reports; I believe that's where she came from.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...orts&p=6468626#post6468626.

  3. #14284

    Resse north

    Hello has anyone ever met Resse before. I've seen her as a lot and was curious if she was reliable and does do service.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/340533770502.\

  4. #14283

    Lexi

    Quote Originally Posted by RawlSocket  [View Original Post]
    So, is the Halloween makeup just for the ad? She never did in ads years past.
    Lexi does look like nightmare fuel. Par for the course with STG.

  5. #14282

    Lilly screening

    Quote Originally Posted by BrunoMadison  [View Original Post]
    She's yet another one who thinks it is okay to have your birth certificate / passport / drivers license and 3 credit cards just to see her. F that. She'd be way more busy if she wasn't so hung up on that shot, instead she'll see 2-3 guys while visiting here who are okay with giving away everything.
    As I recall, I saw her using just my LinkedIn post. Which had my name and place of work but not any confidential information like social security etc. More than I like to give out, but nothing that can't be found with a web search.

    On the other hand, perhaps her screening requirements have gotten more demanding since I last saw her, who knows. A lot of Tryst girls do want more information than a typical federal government job would require.

  6. #14281

    Yes and no

    Quote Originally Posted by BrunoMadison  [View Original Post]
    She's yet another one who thinks it is okay to have your birth certificate / passport / drivers license and 3 credit cards just to see her. F that. She'd be way more busy if she wasn't so hung up on that shot, instead she'll see 2-3 guys while visiting here who are okay with giving away everything.
    I don't disagree that giving away personal info is risky, but in this case I used my P411 account. She has never asked for additional verification than seeing I was a member. I thought a lot about what you said and others before joining P411. They claim once they verify you, they destroy that info. Providers don't have access to it. You can read their information and decide for yourself. In the end I joined because it gave me access to what I considered a more reliable group than most on Skip. I've never faced a problem in a number of years of belonging. On the other hand, I would not give out personal info to someone on Tryst or Skip or other site.

  7. #14280

    Nope

    Quote Originally Posted by LumberJack5555  [View Original Post]
    I first saw Lilly a number of years ago, and she occasionally comes through town. If you like a petite sweetheart who takes immaculate care of herself, you might check her out while she's still here. Everything is covered. https://tryst.link/escort/misslilly.
    She's yet another one who thinks it is okay to have your birth certificate / passport / drivers license and 3 credit cards just to see her. F that. She'd be way more busy if she wasn't so hung up on that shot, instead she'll see 2-3 guys while visiting here who are okay with giving away everything.

  8. #14279

    Lilly is in town for a few days.

    I first saw Lilly a number of years ago, and she occasionally comes through town. If you like a petite sweetheart who takes immaculate care of herself, you might check her out while she's still here. Everything is covered. https://tryst.link/escort/misslilly.

  9. #14278
    Quote Originally Posted by CurbFeeler  [View Original Post]
    I seen her at her moms in N. F. Seen her a bunch. Portage last time 4 years ago or so. Had Dragon on her back. Getting bad. Curb. Gone.
    Man I miss Ashlee! She was awesome back in the day.

  10. #14277
    Quote Originally Posted by DIrie999  [View Original Post]
    She's a nice lady. Sociable, compliant, open minded and a pretty open menu, including Greek. 220 hhr / 320 hr with a 60/80 upgrade for bb. Decent incall location; moves around from one side of town to the other. Pricey but you're not fighting / negotiating over bs up-charges. One price and it's all on the table. Would repeat.
    And the photos are accurate.

  11. #14276
    Quote Originally Posted by NoDamage  [View Original Post]
    Uh yeah, this. Yuna is not a post op.
    I meant Yanni Not Yuna sorry fellas.

  12. #14275
    Quote Originally Posted by ChanceTaker441  [View Original Post]
    I was going to meet with yuna until she said she was post op transferred 😔 unfortunately I don't go that route. So instead I saw this other girl her name is in the ad.

    As Lexi. But this is her link. Good performance good attitude https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...o/660649105264.
    So, is the Halloween makeup just for the ad? She never did in ads years past.

  13. #14274

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by ChanceTaker441  [View Original Post]
    I was going to meet with yuna until she said she was post op transferred 😔 unfortunately I don't go that route. So instead I saw this other girl her name is in the ad.

    As Lexi. But this is her link. Good performance good attitude https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...o/660649105264.
    Hahahahahahahahahaha.

  14. #14273

    Vague

    Quote Originally Posted by WiDaddy  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, she is legit. Tiny little thing!
    Would you mind expanding on this for us?

  15. #14272

    Legit

    Yeah, she is legit. Tiny little thing!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape