Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 161 of 1112 FirstFirst ... 61 111 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 211 261 661 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,415 of 16675
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14275
    Quote Originally Posted by ChanceTaker441  [View Original Post]
    I was going to meet with yuna until she said she was post op transferred 😔 unfortunately I don't go that route. So instead I saw this other girl her name is in the ad.

    As Lexi. But this is her link. Good performance good attitude https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...o/660649105264.
    So, is the Halloween makeup just for the ad? She never did in ads years past.

  2. #14274

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by ChanceTaker441  [View Original Post]
    I was going to meet with yuna until she said she was post op transferred 😔 unfortunately I don't go that route. So instead I saw this other girl her name is in the ad.

    As Lexi. But this is her link. Good performance good attitude https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...o/660649105264.
    Hahahahahahahahahaha.

  3. #14273

    Vague

    Quote Originally Posted by WiDaddy  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, she is legit. Tiny little thing!
    Would you mind expanding on this for us?

  4. #14272

    Legit

    Yeah, she is legit. Tiny little thing!

  5. #14271

    Yuna

    Quote Originally Posted by Crisler  [View Original Post]
    Yuna is post op? That sounds like she was trying to shake you loose. And it worked. LOL.
    Uh yeah, this. Yuna is not a post op.

  6. #14270
    She's a nice lady. Sociable, compliant, open minded and a pretty open menu, including Greek. 220 hhr / 320 hr with a 60/80 upgrade for bb. Decent incall location; moves around from one side of town to the other. Pricey but you're not fighting / negotiating over bs up-charges. One price and it's all on the table. Would repeat.

  7. #14269
    Quote Originally Posted by Crisler  [View Original Post]
    Yuna is post op? That sounds like she was trying to shake you loose. And it worked. LOL.
    I re read her ad and it did say it in there. She's pot op transgender.

  8. #14268
    Quote Originally Posted by ChanceTaker441  [View Original Post]
    I was going to meet with yuna until she said she was post op transferred 😔 unfortunately I don't go that route. So instead I saw this other girl her name is in the ad.

    As Lexi. But this is her link. Good performance good attitude https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...o/660649105264.
    Yuna is post op? That sounds like she was trying to shake you loose. And it worked. LOL.

  9. #14267

  10. #14266

    Any other good girls??

    I was going to meet with yuna until she said she was post op transferred 😔 unfortunately I don't go that route. So instead I saw this other girl her name is in the ad.

    As Lexi. But this is her link. Good performance good attitude https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...o/660649105264.

  11. #14265

    To the lost ones

    Quote Originally Posted by Crisler  [View Original Post]
    I forget her name, but I saw her on the north side, in a basement of some house. Fucked like rabbits. Cute little white girl, long curly hair. Lilly, I think? And when I came up the stairs to leave, old black grandma was in the kitchen. Wished me farewell with her steely glance.

    Another basement experience, a few of us remember where Bailey started? East, near Woodmans, the basement there. Exquisite GFE, total "forgot it was a service" level. Saw her a few times at her apartment downtown, was it Main Street? She had a parakeet. Passed away recently.

    Who remembers Lucy? Bigger girl, gorgeous face. Met her at a trailer home near Arby's, finally, after many failed attempts. Super fun to fuck. Only saw her once. She had a little sign on her wall, about her attempts to be sober. We all have demons. She passed away a few years after that. I never saw her again after that first trailer home visit. Too much sadness, I guess.
    I do remember Bailey when she lived over by woodman east. A minimum of 9/10 if not 10/10 every time I saw her there. Maybe half a dozen plus visits. Saw her once or twice at her downtown apt. Pretty sure I walked away with blue balls one of the times. My fault not hers. She was the best and is sorely missed. Passed away 4/2022 age 33.

    Lucy too. I got to know her a little bit and found out her real name just on dumb luck. She was bigger but super cute face and could suck the chrome off a trailer hitch. I was genuinely shocked when I found out she passed away. From what I was told she was a few months sober and had turned her life around largely, but one night she went to sleep and never woke up. Again, I don't think it was drug related. Passed away 11/2019 age 20 or 21.

    Native Shae was one of my favs too. Saw her like 4-5 times. Each was an exceptional experience. Found out her real name too one of those visits when she left her hotel receipt on the bathroom counter and I happen to look down and see it. I found out that she was trafficked but was no longer, I don't know the whole story.

  12. #14264

    Deposits

    Never, not even once. It's so blatantly obvious when a "new" person on the forum posts about a girl that required a deposit. They are them. The same. There is no girl behind the curtain.

    And who uses a money app to pay for this stuff? As Randy Moss said, "straight cash homie".

  13. #14263

    Parents home

    I saw a super cute girl in Sun Prairie several years ago, and it seemed like a parent lived there, or perhaps a boyfriend. Definitely a guy. I repeated with her because she was so hot, but I was always nervous that a dad or boyfriend was going to come home early from work. It was always during the day.

    Back in the day.

  14. #14262

    To all the girls I've loved before.

    Quote Originally Posted by CurbFeeler  [View Original Post]
    Ya saw her 10 years? Ago. I see kelly from are. S. Days is gone too. Curb.
    I forget her name, but I saw her on the north side, in a basement of some house. Fucked like rabbits. Cute little white girl, long curly hair. Lilly, I think? And when I came up the stairs to leave, old black grandma was in the kitchen. Wished me farewell with her steely glance.

    Another basement experience, a few of us remember where Bailey started? East, near Woodmans, the basement there. Exquisite GFE, total "forgot it was a service" level. Saw her a few times at her apartment downtown, was it Main Street? She had a parakeet. Passed away recently.

    Who remembers Lucy? Bigger girl, gorgeous face. Met her at a trailer home near Arby's, finally, after many failed attempts. Super fun to fuck. Only saw her once. She had a little sign on her wall, about her attempts to be sober. We all have demons. She passed away a few years after that. I never saw her again after that first trailer home visit. Too much sadness, I guess.

  15. #14261

    Todd dr.

    Quote Originally Posted by NutsyNut  [View Original Post]
    I think Mya is the one that was by Todd drive and was the one that died. Not sure, but other names they're used are Holly Seals and Missy cutthroat.
    Ya saw her 10 years? Ago. I see kelly from R S. Days is gone too. Curb.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape