Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21583
    Quote Originally Posted by Splatter34  [View Original Post]
    Me too. Me too!

    Her web site is interesting, but I'm thinking the line is drawn at legitimacy. Probably still enjoyable and worth it.

    Would love to hear about any experiences there.

    Thanks. J.
    I think she worked at Profesional Luxury Massage as Ivy. Don't know what all will be available but erotic rub seems likely to me.

  2. #21582

    Natlie

    Anyone tried Natlie at artformassage lately?

  3. #21581

    Leslie Lana

    Anyone know if Leslie is still doing massage?

  4. #21580
    Quote Originally Posted by Splatter34  [View Original Post]
    Me too. Me too!

    Her web site is interesting, but I'm thinking the line is drawn at legitimacy. Probably still enjoyable and worth it.

    Would love to hear about any experiences there.

    Thanks. J.
    Let me know if you try. I'll do the same. Have a phone call with her tomorrow. Hope to find out more specifics.

  5. #21579

    Silk Somatics

    Quote Originally Posted by Hank56  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried Vii from Silk Somantics?
    Me too. Me too!

    Her web site is interesting, but I'm thinking the line is drawn at legitimacy. Probably still enjoyable and worth it.

    Would love to hear about any experiences there.

    Thanks. J.

  6. #21578

    Vii

    Has anyone tried Vii from Silk Somantics?

  7. #21577

    Nikki Opinion

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffc574  [View Original Post]
    For years I have heard that Nikki was always late and the service was limited. More recent reports said different so I gave her a shot.

    She was right on time. More recent reports have said she is running on time for everyone.

    She is as advertised, a smaller woman, pretty lean. Nice little body. I went for the 200 VIP so everything came off. Nice butt, and rub in front. Some light teasing while I was face down. On the flip she hopped up for some DATY. Very clean. In short order Mr. Happy was very happy.

    Her current location is on Manchester east of Lindbergh. Pretty handy and offers discreet parking. I would repeat.
    I've been seeing her off and on since about 2014 when she was in downtown Clayton in that basement commercial space. She's been late about half the time. I saw her about a year ago. Late. So you probably just got lucky. I decided to stop seeing her because there is nothing past DATY and HJ, reasonably speaking. If you're fine with a great HJ from an attractive woman with great (seriously, GREAT) fake tits, then she is your girl. She is a good time.

  8. #21576

    Nikki 2023

    Quote Originally Posted by Mafo29  [View Original Post]
    Nikki is almost always late and mechanical. Have not seen her in years since she was in Clayton. What is she offering for VIP?
    For years I have heard that Nikki was always late and the service was limited. More recent reports said different so I gave her a shot.

    She was right on time. More recent reports have said she is running on time for everyone.

    She is as advertised, a smaller woman, pretty lean. Nice little body. I went for the 200 VIP so everything came off. Nice butt, and rub in front. Some light teasing while I was face down. On the flip she hopped up for some DATY. Very clean. In short order Mr. Happy was very happy.

    Her current location is on Manchester east of Lindbergh. Pretty handy and offers discreet parking. I would repeat.

  9. #21575
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadDead22  [View Original Post]
    https://www.riverfronttimes.com/news...ustle-34923526

    FWIW, Jasmine on Chippewa is inside the city limits. I'm surprised more of these haven't popped up since Mayor Jones made it part of her platform. And city cops don'why have the manpower to police this kinda thing anyway.
    MO Ho coalition gives me a chuckle 🤭.

  10. #21574

    Health spa on olive closed or open on Monday / Tuesday?

    I'm trying to make a trip today or tomorrow, however Google says they are not open Mondays and Tuesdays. I don't think I've tried to go on one before to see if that's really the case or not.

  11. #21573

    City Limits

    Quote Originally Posted by ForFun90  [View Original Post]
    Could anyone tell me about Jasmine? Looking to go today. Is it safe or being staked? How much for more than an HE?

    Feel free to PM me.
    https://www.riverfronttimes.com/news...ustle-34923526

    FWIW, Jasmine on Chippewa is inside the city limits. I'm surprised more of these haven't popped up since Mayor Jones made it part of her platform. And city cops don'why have the manpower to police this kinda thing anyway.

  12. #21572

    Jasmine on Chippewa

    Could anyone tell me about Jasmine? Looking to go today. Is it safe or being staked? How much for more than an HE?

    Feel free to PM me.

  13. #21571

    Susan

    Quote Originally Posted by RangerStl  [View Original Post]
    Yes she is, I see her somewhat regularly but she's hard to get a hold of.
    Can I get her number, I'd like to give her a try.

  14. #21570

    VIP Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by GM2019  [View Original Post]
    Four Seasons is good Asian massage but that is all. If you are not getting what you want there, give Nikki a call. She is just west of there on Manchester.

    https://bodyrubsmap.com/ad/217375.html
    Nikki is almost always late and mechanical. Have not seen her in years since she was in Clayton. What is she offering for VIP?

  15. #21569
    Quote Originally Posted by Wfhff14  [View Original Post]
    I saw her recently too, and while I agree the bedside manner doesn't leave things open for some people to want to repeat, my massage was good and I left happy. Will I return, perhaps, but it's a bit far for me.
    My massage was absolute dog shit!! A 5 year old could have done a better job. And you can forget about relaxing. The talking was non stop for 40 minutes. The only enjoyable part was the finish.

    As a stated in my earlier review of her. I may repeat (if I feel like getting jerked off by a nice looking gal with huge tits) but I would never repeat if I want a decent massage to be included with that.

    BB.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape