Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: Special K

+ Add Report
Page 19 of 49 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... LastLast
Results 271 to 285 of 729
This blog is moderated by Mattis1775
  1. #459
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3024

    Special K's voice in heat!

    I don't want to sound like that guy but...... If you're shelling out more than 100 dollars on a woman who mind is on wash, rinse, repeat and a voice like a gnu, knock yourselves out. Remember, you get what ya pay for!. WHOO WEE!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QucuMSE6_qM

  2. #458
    Quote Originally Posted by Riman1  [View Original Post]
    I give her a hundred a tell her that's all I have but I've been locked in I see her enough for her to remember me. But I do hear that sh is asking for 1. 5 or 120 something like that. But where else do you get all three holes anyway you want and takes it with no complaints. My only problem is the last two times I think I went to hard or something and pulled out some mud. The worse but that's why I like to wrap it.
    Please don't give her more than 100. Otherwise, the girl will keep asking for more. She's not worth more than 100! I've paid her 100 for 20+ years. One day, I only had 60 and didn't have time to run to the ATM. She gave me a hard time and I almost left because she said fine. I get it that it's business. But, she had to nerve to almost say no to me after so many years. She's no longer worth my time, not the same anymore.

  3. #457
    Quote Originally Posted by MJolnir7  [View Original Post]
    Is she asking for more $$ because of this? I saw her a few years back after the *last* time she got a new mattress, and she asked if I could up the donation a bit to help cover it. Was happy to oblige.
    I give her a hundred a tell her that's all I have but I've been locked in I see her enough for her to remember me. But I do hear that sh is asking for 1. 5 or 120 something like that. But where else do you get all three holes anyway you want and takes it with no complaints. My only problem is the last two times I think I went to hard or something and pulled out some mud. The worse but that's why I like to wrap it.

  4. #456
    Quote Originally Posted by Riman1  [View Original Post]
    I wouldn't say it's new anymore that mattress has already seen more cum than anyone else's. But yea she did and a steel box frame for support she loves to brag about it.
    Is she asking for more $$ because of this? I saw her a few years back after the *last* time she got a new mattress, and she asked if I could up the donation a bit to help cover it. Was happy to oblige.

  5. #455
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    I wouldn't stay overnight even if she paid me. I'll probably go into a mental institute the next morning. I did see a Monger leave her house one morning and K said that he slept there from the night before. Brave soul.

    On another note, did the dumbass K ever got her new bed?
    I wouldn't say it's new anymore that mattress has already seen more cum than anyone else's. But yea she did and a steel box frame for support she loves to brag about it.

  6. #454
    Quote Originally Posted by Corrado58  [View Original Post]
    I also would like to know, but I'm becoming more interested in polling users as to her emotional / psychological state of desperation. Also, does she only ask guys that she likes to spend all day / night? How does she handle that scenario if guys are slated to visit soon thereafter? Join in for threesome? She once told me just wait upstairs.
    I wouldn't stay overnight even if she paid me. I'll probably go into a mental institute the next morning. I did see a Monger leave her house one morning and K said that he slept there from the night before. Brave soul.

    On another note, did the dumbass K ever got her new bed?

  7. #453

    Unless your the first customer of the day

    Quote Originally Posted by LustyB  [View Original Post]
    Wait upstairs then go back for sloppy seconds.
    I think many of us get sloppy seconds thirds 18th's depending on how busy she has been that day.

  8. #452
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1734
    Quote Originally Posted by Corrado58  [View Original Post]
    I also would like to know, but I'm becoming more interested in polling users as to her emotional / psychological state of desperation. Also, does she only ask guys that she likes to spend all day / night? How does she handle that scenario if guys are slated to visit soon thereafter? Join in for threesome? She once told me just wait upstairs.
    Wait upstairs then go back for sloppy seconds.

  9. #451

    Overnight?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mmmatt69  [View Original Post]
    I saw K last week after more than 3 years. Pretty much the same as last time, I took a few shots in the car, walked inside, and put up with her repetitive moaning for 2 loads in her pussy. I used to give her 60, but this time she asked for more with a bunch of sob stories. I told her I could give her 40 more if she could get me to cum one more time. She said yes and it was maybe 15 min more of a BBBJ, 10 min in her pussy, and then 10 min more in her ass before I filled it up. I gave her the 40 and as I was getting dressed she asked me if I wanted to have more fun, spend the night, and have some more fun in the morning.

    Has anyone done an overnight with her? I'll admit I was tempted to say yes and scratch that itch all night, but I had to get back home.
    I also would like to know, but I'm becoming more interested in polling users as to her emotional / psychological state of desperation. Also, does she only ask guys that she likes to spend all day / night? How does she handle that scenario if guys are slated to visit soon thereafter? Join in for threesome? She once told me just wait upstairs.

  10. #450
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1734
    Quote Originally Posted by Mmmatt69  [View Original Post]
    I saw K last week after more than 3 years. Pretty much the same as last time, I took a few shots in the car, walked inside, and put up with her repetitive moaning for 2 loads in her pussy. I used to give her 60, but this time she asked for more with a bunch of sob stories. I told her I could give her 40 more if she could get me to cum one more time. She said yes and it was maybe 15 min more of a BBBJ, 10 min in her pussy, and then 10 min more in her ass before I filled it up. I gave her the 40 and as I was getting dressed she asked me if I wanted to have more fun, spend the night, and have some more fun in the morning.

    Has anyone done an overnight with her? I'll admit I was tempted to say yes and scratch that itch all night, but I had to get back home.
    Jesus. Can you imagine actually sleeping in that bed. I guess after awhile the cat piss smell would fade away after you got used to it.

  11. #449

    Overnight?

    I saw K last week after more than 3 years. Pretty much the same as last time, I took a few shots in the car, walked inside, and put up with her repetitive moaning for 2 loads in her pussy. I used to give her 60, but this time she asked for more with a bunch of sob stories. I told her I could give her 40 more if she could get me to cum one more time. She said yes and it was maybe 15 min more of a BBBJ, 10 min in her pussy, and then 10 min more in her ass before I filled it up. I gave her the 40 and as I was getting dressed she asked me if I wanted to have more fun, spend the night, and have some more fun in the morning.

    Has anyone done an overnight with her? I'll admit I was tempted to say yes and scratch that itch all night, but I had to get back home.

  12. #448

    8 years later

    I've been dreading this day for 8 years. But alas, it came. Everyone said I would go back. I did. Same ole K with bigger jugs. Let's you do anything.

    I opted for a quick BBBJ to get up, then closed my eyes, (wished I could plug my ears) and pounded away. I can't believe she is as tight as she is! She must do.

    Her kegel exercises often. After 10 minutes of mish, I finally filled her up. Got dressed, and beat feet. Before she talked me into round 2! LOL. 150 quick and done.

    Hoping to not return.

  13. #447
    Quote Originally Posted by ElNeneCali  [View Original Post]
    Want to take the plunge with K she is kind of far from me. Curious if anyone has any recent pictures to see if she would be worth the trip.
    It's the same. Just do it. There are plenty of resources here, use it.

  14. #446

    Pics

    Want to take the plunge with K she is kind of far from me. Curious if anyone has any recent pictures to see if she would be worth the trip.

  15. #445
    Regular Member


    Posts: 17
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    Regardless of the new bed, I stopped seeing her. She sucks now.
    I'm curious, what about her sucks now compared to all the previous times? As far as I can tell, nothing has changed except the house smelling more of cats.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape