Thread: Special K
+
Add Report
Results 286 to 300 of 735
-
11-08-23 14:35 #450Senior Member

Posts: 1734Jesus. Can you imagine actually sleeping in that bed. I guess after awhile the cat piss smell would fade away after you got used to it.
Originally Posted by Mmmatt69
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-23 14:37 #449Regular Member

Posts: 16Overnight?
I saw K last week after more than 3 years. Pretty much the same as last time, I took a few shots in the car, walked inside, and put up with her repetitive moaning for 2 loads in her pussy. I used to give her 60, but this time she asked for more with a bunch of sob stories. I told her I could give her 40 more if she could get me to cum one more time. She said yes and it was maybe 15 min more of a BBBJ, 10 min in her pussy, and then 10 min more in her ass before I filled it up. I gave her the 40 and as I was getting dressed she asked me if I wanted to have more fun, spend the night, and have some more fun in the morning.
Has anyone done an overnight with her? I'll admit I was tempted to say yes and scratch that itch all night, but I had to get back home.
-
11-07-23 13:31 #448Senior Member

Posts: 1108 years later
I've been dreading this day for 8 years. But alas, it came. Everyone said I would go back. I did. Same ole K with bigger jugs. Let's you do anything.
I opted for a quick BBBJ to get up, then closed my eyes, (wished I could plug my ears) and pounded away. I can't believe she is as tight as she is! She must do.
Her kegel exercises often. After 10 minutes of mish, I finally filled her up. Got dressed, and beat feet. Before she talked me into round 2! LOL. 150 quick and done.
Hoping to not return.
-
10-29-23 17:55 #447Senior Member

Posts: 3853It's the same. Just do it. There are plenty of resources here, use it.
Originally Posted by ElNeneCali
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-23 00:54 #446Regular Member

Posts: 6Pics
Want to take the plunge with K she is kind of far from me. Curious if anyone has any recent pictures to see if she would be worth the trip.
-
10-13-23 09:23 #445Regular Member

Posts: 17I'm curious, what about her sucks now compared to all the previous times? As far as I can tell, nothing has changed except the house smelling more of cats.
Originally Posted by Mattis1775
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-23 20:39 #444Senior Member

Posts: 3853That would be comical. I can picture K wearing the night gown with her triple extra large boobs hanging out. Flirting with the delivery guys and telling them "hey, if you guys want to relax and have fun, I'm up for it. ".
Originally Posted by Riman1
[View Original Post]
Regardless of the new bed, I stopped seeing her. She sucks now.
-
10-11-23 15:11 #443Senior Member

Posts: 28K bed
Not fixed but she's getting a new one this weekend on the 15th I believe. I asked her if she's going to fuck the delivery guys she said only if they give her a discount LOL.
Originally Posted by Moses1892
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-23 12:50 #442Senior Member

Posts: 283Bed
There was a post a few weeks ago about her bed being broken in half. Did she ever get it fixed?
-
10-10-23 13:00 #441Senior Member

Posts: 369In K' defense
Finally, someone speaks up (DC). K has been a bargain. Is a bargain and will continue to be so. Let's not put her in some convenient box where because she is K she doesn't deserve her due. Think of all the money you have "saved". Rationalize as you may. Imagine she disappears. Imagine she stops seeing you bec a guy who values her gets to see her, not you. Try to find an equal for even double the cost. Wait. Don't bother. Sure, when a price jumps up precipitously it's an "outrage". Nor should you be guessing, "What's she asking for today?" Do what you got to do or go elsewhere if you're not happy. There are plenty of entitled, lame, clock watching, deceptive providers. Some have killer bods.
Originally Posted by DarkClouds
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-23 11:50 #440Senior Member

Posts: 3853Haha. Good one.
Originally Posted by DarkClouds
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-23 08:23 #439Regular Member

Posts: 21[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
10-08-23 09:41 #438Senior Member

Posts: 2110Inflation
In K's defense, if you look at the following chart (select Max for the time period), you will see that inflation has been soaring since 2021. She isn't making it up.
https://ycharts.com/indicators/us_inflation_rate
-
10-01-23 17:25 #437Senior Member

Posts: 3853Short changed?
Today was awkward. I only had 70 bucks on me and lazy to visit the ATM. I normally give K 100. But I figured 70 is more than enough and she'll take it. Well, she gave me a bit of a hard time. I said I didn't have time to visit the ATM and 70 is all I have. She made me show her my wallet to ensure there wasn't any hidden bills. This is the first. I was irate. I've been seeing her before she had her boob job. She was complaining that people were ripping her off by saying they forgot their money. Hey, I've been seeing her for over 15 years and never skipped a payment.
During the session, I made her work hard. She blew me for like 15-minutes and rode me for 30. I'm usually on top. But today, I made that witch work for her money. I slammed her while she was on top and it could've made her teeth pop out. I left satisfied. But pretty pissed off. This is the reason that K is a "one in awhile" visit. I tried to see the Portuguese lady. But she ghosted me. Leeza is only when I'm in the mood. Although I'll be in the area almost every week, I'd rather go to the gym than hit K again.
-
09-28-23 18:29 #436Senior Member

Posts: 261Smells
Now the place smells like cat and green piss.
Originally Posted by LGreen
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





