Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,416 to 2,430 of 16675
-
10-21-23 12:52 #14260Senior Member

Posts: 944Not credible
I don't consider the positive reports around paying deposits credible. I think it stimulates people to report (fabricate) their own obviously ludicrous tall tales in response. Which is entertaining, sure.
Originally Posted by MadisonMonger
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-23 11:27 #14259Senior Member

Posts: 73Any info?
-
10-21-23 10:42 #14258Senior Member

Posts: 62Maybe?
It was so long ago as well as so many girls ago. It could be them but I don't recognize either of them (especially the sister I only saw once). If they're the sisters that both were providers that lived in that area I think it's fair to say it's probably them. Good find BTW.
Originally Posted by NutsyNut
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-23 00:22 #14257Senior Member

Posts: 434I think Mya is the one that was by Todd drive and was the one that died. Not sure, but other names they're used are Holly Seals and Missy cutthroat.
Originally Posted by CasualReader1
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-23 21:04 #14256Senior Member

Posts: 62Random addition
Years ago I remember I went to see this girl a handful of times on Todd Drive in Madison, she used to have me over to her place. I remember one time one of her kids (I assume) almost walked in on us as I was pounding her from behind. Some years later I ended up having a car date with her sister and she told me that her sister had passed away. I don't remember what was cause of death but it was something medical. Not an overdose. I don't remember how I figured out they were sisters.
Originally Posted by RawlSocket
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-23 17:37 #14255Senior Member

Posts: 30They were not home when I was there at her mom's house at Verona. Trudy. Lives somewhere in west Madison on Fitchrona Rd some apartments. I been there before too and her mom's house she has her own place in the basement very clean and very cool looking. Led lights pool table big t. V and bed. I think she games too I seen a gamer set up very girly like I don't know but I felt very comfortable with Trudy tho I have been burnt by deposits by others but this one was worth the risk. I always do a perimeter check before anything and anyone I meet up with for my safety I do that even with my regulars I see Trudy very often too fellas.
Originally Posted by MadisonMonger
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-23 15:33 #14254Senior Member

Posts: 374Ashlee
I seen her at her moms in N. F. Seen her a bunch. Portage last time 4 years ago or so. Had Dragon on her back. Getting bad. Curb. Gone.
Originally Posted by RawlSocket
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-23 10:02 #14253Senior Member

Posts: 800It happens with them turning tricks at the parents home, I've had at least two for sure. One was Ashlee from North Freedom, she did it at her mom's apartment when she was at work. The other was the late, great Lilly, she did it when her dad was at work. Now with any of them, you don't know if the parents know what's going on. That being said, never had a hookup with the parents at home.
Originally Posted by MadisonMonger
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-23 20:10 #14252Senior Member

Posts: 83Trudy
So people are still paying deposits? I thought we went over this numerous times.
I'm calling b. S. On Trudy setting up a fuck session at her parents home while they're home. I'd go back and tell them you'd like to bang their daughter for an hour and would like to schedule something.
-
10-19-23 18:30 #14251Senior Member

Posts: 508[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
10-19-23 16:11 #14250Senior Member

Posts: 31Touring Gal
I am wondering if any one has seen this provider before. I've seen her post on various STG locations on the past. I'll be in her area tomorrow and wondering if she's worth the trip or if I need to avoid. TIA.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/apple...y/862546964701
-
10-19-23 13:46 #14249Senior Member

Posts: 30I've seen Trudy 4 times.
I've seen Trudy as well. I sent her the full amount for good faith. An she actually did drive to my place in Janesville. Not only did she show up but she sure did show out so in my opinion. I would have blocked you too if I lost my PayPal account and money an your being on her ass about something she doesn't have? I don't know. But she's very legit I never had any issues with her.
Originally Posted by MadJockey
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-23 10:06 #14248Senior Member

Posts: 800Hell of an adventure! Jesus! Interesting that she has no problem with someone knowing where the parents live.
Originally Posted by MadJockey
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-23 14:01 #14247Chick catfishing as a guy, ignore all posts

Posts: 49She did the same with me and actually meet up with me. I gave her cash from what she. Lost on her PayPal. But she insisted on cash for the rest and I met with her that way. After she said her PayPal was taken away.
Originally Posted by MadJockey
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-23 12:50 #14246Senior Member

Posts: 663Trudy
Has anyone with the exception of LongX seen Trudy? https://skipthegames.com/posts/janes...y/004664207410.
Following LongX recommendation?? I contacted her and sent the first half of the deposit. When I got to her incall (madison) she wanted the second half deposited. For some reason my Paypal wasn't working I could not log in so we sent up another day once I was able to send her the balance. Sent the balance and booked another date at her same incall her apartment she wasn't there yet but we discussed what I wanted and did I have a condom. I didn't have one because I was looking for a BBBJ, low and behold the BBBJ was going to cost me another $100.00 even though it was listed in her ad Those or optional services she said but if I had a condom she would BJ for the 200.00 I've paid It now was getting to late to get the condom and have the session so another dats was set. This time at her moms house in Verona fast forward a couple days condom in hand I ran out to verona and she's not there but her mom and dad are home LOL now I'm trying to set another date and she wants another 200 bucks because supposedly I caused her paypay to get shut down and she lost all her money to the tune of over $100,000. 00 who the fuck keeps that much money in an uninsured account as I keep trying to appeal to her honest side with her having my money she then comes up with I think your a cop a little later she said pay me 200.00 and Ill see you now I kept hounding her about the money I've paid and she finally blocked me.
I've been doing this for oh sooooo many years and this was the first time I got really scammed.
If this ever gets corrected Ill post that but I'm not holding my breath!!











Reply With Quote




